Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 733 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9069

    Yuri

    Yuri is working the Ilikai.

  2. #9068
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasThunder19  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know a provider who does bbj?
    Bro you got to RTFF. You also got to do your own research. All the info you're asking about is out on the WWW. Check out the escort sites and see who you want to try. Then ask them. Granted some will not like the fact that you're being graphic about their service so you may need to figure out a way to ask, but not be so specific about the types of service they provide. I'm telling you this from experience. I gave you a starting point now go do your part. GL!

  3. #9067

    Help me find

    Does anyone know a provider who does bbj?

  4. #9066

    Alicenwonderland is back and Fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland

    I saw her I think two months ago when she was here last time.

    I played with her 3 or 4 times.

    You'll love her curves.

    Have fun if you can.

  5. #9065

    Kanoe

    Happy Aloha Friday night, texted Kanoe, she responded quickly, made deposit (small kine), she arrived at my hale on time, a little conversation, some wine, I gave her a lomi, then it was game on. If you are looking for a beautiful young local wahine, you will love Kanoe, she made sure I was relaxed and satisfied.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks

    https://tryst.link/escort/iiamkanoe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...r/273479441183

    GL, monger on brahz.

  6. #9064

    Met Lana Rose for my first time

    No, not the celebrity Lana Rose but the escort. She has been reviewed here before I heard bunch of great reviews. She's not from this island but I heard she was visiting from neighbor island. Got lucky to meet up and I had a great time! Thanks Smiley and others who have noted this!

  7. #9063

    She's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this firecracker? Mahalos in advance https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7312756.htm?cat=1.
    Got to see her this week. She does screen before she will see you. But communication was pretty easy over text. Can't say for sure that the pictures you see are her. When I saw her she didn't really have makeup on. And she has a weave in her hair. She's Ukrainian. Though she can speak English, doesn't really want to do anything but get it done. Nice enough, but definitely a clock watcher. Oh, and she doesn't kiss on the mouth or let anyone go down on her. This is her first trip to Hawaii supposedly. Good luck!

  8. #9062

    Coco Bae

    She is legit but pricey. I did the 1 hour session since I didn't know what to expect. Nice personality and friendly. CFS and everything else is open. Not sure about Greek though. She did have a timer which imo makes her a clock watcher. Have fun braddahs and stay safe.

  9. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by FuelM18  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to see if anyone tried Olivia Pope in Mililani?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/8082947458
    Strong pass braddah don't fall for the bullshit there are so many others out there this one plays to much wants you to do everything and I agree these are older pics don't do it.

  10. #9060

    Loose Money

    Quote Originally Posted by FuelM18  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to see if anyone tried Olivia Pope in Mililani?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/8082947458
    She don't suck dick makes it hard to slam that nani plays too many games doesn't wash nani no repeat for me many better ones out there.pics is like 15 years old she wide now doesnt even look close to her pics only tats prove its her from pics

  11. #9059

    Anyone sampled

    Anyone sampled this firecracker? Mahalos in advance https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7312756.htm?cat=1.

  12. #9058

    Olivia Mililani

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to see if anyone tried Olivia Pope in Mililani?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/8082947458

  13. #9057

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Caihua  [View Original Post]
    She actually 52 years old. Born in 1971. The Pic looks 10 years younger.
    How you know all woman age.. This job they NOT telling real age but you posted every time put woman age and you no say guessing. Wow unbelievable.

    Your magician.

  14. #9056

    SexyLindsey Coming Soon

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/SexyLindsey

    I saw her a few times in Sacramento, California.

    All her reviews are spot on, her head game is top notch.

    I'm not sure when she will be in town.

    When she gets her you run to try her out.

    I sure will AGAIN.

  15. #9055

    6 Foot Tall Alexis is Back

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/AlexisNova

    I've seen her a few times, she is super cool and fun. You will love the way she WRAPS her long legs around you.

    Have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape