Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10993
-
04-08-23 23:38 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 1021Fun with Cali
Hey Men, I just had a good time with Cali a nice tall, well-built woman. Her hips from the photos do not lie. Plus, she has girlfriends as well. She even asked me if I want to do a 4 girl party. I've done two girls and three girl parties, but 4 would probably put me in the hospital. Ha ha ha.
Everything was played safe and I got my full time on my date with her. She takes it well and had me huffing and puffing up to my finish. I will definitely repeat on future visits.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Funwithcali
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/4350932.htm?cat=1
-
04-08-23 21:08 #9072Banned Member

Posts: 235Yuri
She's in her 50's. Nothing special by any means. But she does do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM but she has to already know you.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 13:32 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 1243Thank PP808
Originally Posted by LeftRight
[View Original Post]
I have no experience with this provider and just sharing information previously distributed.
Originally Posted by PoonPounder808
[View Original Post]
I mixed up Yuri and Yuki, the Japanese provider advertising on Craigslist.
-
04-08-23 00:53 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 49Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by TLinks
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 23:19 #9069Banned Member

Posts: 235Yuri
Yuri is working the Ilikai.
-
04-05-23 21:09 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 1301Bro you got to RTFF. You also got to do your own research. All the info you're asking about is out on the WWW. Check out the escort sites and see who you want to try. Then ask them. Granted some will not like the fact that you're being graphic about their service so you may need to figure out a way to ask, but not be so specific about the types of service they provide. I'm telling you this from experience. I gave you a starting point now go do your part. GL!
Originally Posted by TexasThunder19
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 20:30 #9067Regular Member

Posts: 7Help me find
Does anyone know a provider who does bbj?
-
04-05-23 01:03 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 1021Alicenwonderland is back and Fun
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland
I saw her I think two months ago when she was here last time.
I played with her 3 or 4 times.
You'll love her curves.
Have fun if you can.
-
04-02-23 13:02 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 110Kanoe
Happy Aloha Friday night, texted Kanoe, she responded quickly, made deposit (small kine), she arrived at my hale on time, a little conversation, some wine, I gave her a lomi, then it was game on. If you are looking for a beautiful young local wahine, you will love Kanoe, she made sure I was relaxed and satisfied.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks
https://tryst.link/escort/iiamkanoe
https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...r/273479441183
GL, monger on brahz.
-
04-01-23 21:02 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 254Met Lana Rose for my first time
No, not the celebrity Lana Rose but the escort. She has been reviewed here before I heard bunch of great reviews. She's not from this island but I heard she was visiting from neighbor island. Got lucky to meet up and I had a great time! Thanks Smiley and others who have noted this!
-
03-29-23 12:57 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 40She's OK
Got to see her this week. She does screen before she will see you. But communication was pretty easy over text. Can't say for sure that the pictures you see are her. When I saw her she didn't really have makeup on. And she has a weave in her hair. She's Ukrainian. Though she can speak English, doesn't really want to do anything but get it done. Nice enough, but definitely a clock watcher. Oh, and she doesn't kiss on the mouth or let anyone go down on her. This is her first trip to Hawaii supposedly. Good luck!
Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 20:40 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 193Coco Bae
She is legit but pricey. I did the 1 hour session since I didn't know what to expect. Nice personality and friendly. CFS and everything else is open. Not sure about Greek though. She did have a timer which imo makes her a clock watcher. Have fun braddahs and stay safe.
-
03-28-23 17:01 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 262Strong pass braddah don't fall for the bullshit there are so many others out there this one plays to much wants you to do everything and I agree these are older pics don't do it.
Originally Posted by FuelM18
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 06:25 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 124Loose Money
She don't suck dick makes it hard to slam that nani plays too many games doesn't wash nani no repeat for me many better ones out there.pics is like 15 years old she wide now doesnt even look close to her pics only tats prove its her from pics
Originally Posted by FuelM18
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 01:46 #9059Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone sampled
Anyone sampled this firecracker? Mahalos in advance https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7312756.htm?cat=1.











Reply With Quote





