Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20257
    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any one TOFTT on this one? Have been seeing her add in aligator and now on STG.

    Any reviews??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/438139316301
    I saw her like a year and half ago. She was very new to the scene in my opinion. Then I'm guessing her handler took control. And literally more than doubled her price. 160 to 400 . And turned her to a super dumb ***** with a ghetto attitude. Tried to hit her up recently and got quoted the same. She wasn't doing BBFS when I saw her back then and I highly doubt she's getting tested regularly if she is. And that's sketchy if she's been doing this a couple years now. If ya fuck around long enough. She's bound to find out and catch something. But overall she's definitely not worth it.

  2. #20256

    What happened

    Does anyone know what happened to Miss Jada? I'm talking about the blond one. A lot of her escort postings are expired. Just curious.

  3. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamblu  [View Original Post]
    Cooch hooked me up with her number (thanks BTW Coochie) a while back and I tried several times to meet but our schedules never worked (I work alot, so mostly my fault). I did hit her up more recently hoping I didn't miss the boat. But she did confirm herself unfortunately that she gave birth a bit early and opportunity missed fellas.
    Well damn.

  4. #20254

    Cooch is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    This popped up last night. Title says pregnant, but as Cooch says. Not so. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/271404822659.
    Cooch hooked me up with her number (thanks BTW Coochie) a while back and I tried several times to meet but our schedules never worked (I work alot, so mostly my fault). I did hit her up more recently hoping I didn't miss the boat. But she did confirm herself unfortunately that she gave birth a bit early and opportunity missed fellas.

  5. #20253

    I Was There!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    This popped up last night. Title says pregnant, but as Cooch says. Not so. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/271404822659.
    The pregnancy has popped and the kid has dropped. She had the little nipper C-section, so couldn't fuck (neither can I because Uncle ED has come to stay), but I drank some mammary milk and gave her a titgasm. One of my favorite things when I dated civilians was working on a woman's nips until she busted. I'm surprised how many women don't know that can happen. Of course it doesn't happen very often with hookers because time is of the essence and titgasms take time. Although perky tits are nice, with bazongas that have a little sag and size to them, you can get both nips in your mouth and work on both at once. Ah shit, I just like tits regardless of size. BBs on a board to hefty saggy floppers, I've never met a tit I ddn't like.

    Coochie (tit titillater) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  6. #20252
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Lame boyfriend is always nearby. Heck, he will hold the back door open for you. She is short, cute and chubby. Her bruises get disgusting from time to time. Stay away.
    Holds the back door open? You mean he spreads her ass cheeks so you can go anal? LOL.

  7. #20251
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader124  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her myself but she's been reviewed many times on here plus have an acquaintance that did see her. From what I've read and been told she's real and the pics are her. I can't remember her prices but people said they were pretty pricey due to her big boobs and good looks. She's said to have a really good attitude though so I'd def say give it a try if you're in the area.
    Ad states Racine. True enough?

  8. #20250

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    She regularly posts on Mega too including videos. Contacted her awhile back. She was outcall only and wanted $400 for an hour. Her ad stated she gets tested every 2 weeks and I asked if she was doing bare for being tested so often. She said no.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/50350858
    She told me 500. I told her she's fucking nuts.

  9. #20249

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    Did she have an ad when pregnant? Looks I missed it.
    This popped up last night. Title says pregnant, but as Cooch says. Not so. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/271404822659.

  10. #20248

    Petite and sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any one TOFTT on this one? Have been seeing her add in aligator and now on STG.

    Any reviews??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/438139316301
    She regularly posts on Mega too including videos. Contacted her awhile back. She was outcall only and wanted $400 for an hour. Her ad stated she gets tested every 2 weeks and I asked if she was doing bare for being tested so often. She said no.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/50350858

  11. #20247

    Any details?

    Any one TOFTT on this one? Have been seeing her add in aligator and now on STG.

    Any reviews??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/438139316301

  12. #20246
    Quote Originally Posted by SexinMex520  [View Original Post]
    I live an hour away from Milwuakee and am wondering if she is who she says she is. Had a lot of issues with black providers catfishing so I like to be careful and not waste my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/087526748999
    This post says she's real with links to videos as well. Also goes by desirae.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...1#post6221269.

    Post 19137.

  13. #20245
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/468185461139

    I've seen this add every once in a while pop up. Never has a name and don't remember any reviews. Has anyone seen her? Good, bad?
    I haven't seen her myself but she's been reviewed many times on here plus have an acquaintance that did see her. From what I've read and been told she's real and the pics are her. I can't remember her prices but people said they were pretty pricey due to her big boobs and good looks. She's said to have a really good attitude though so I'd def say give it a try if you're in the area.

  14. #20244

    Latina in Greenfield?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    There is an escort out there that with a stench so severe that it must be something STD related. I've worked in a morgue and have seen and smelled the most horrible things you can imagine. She stunk even worse than a dead body that's been in the heat for four days. I would give her name / link but I don't think management allows such a post and they shouldn't because I don't know what the cause was. I sprayed my truck with febreeze, antibacterialized like never before and couldn't get away from the stench. Finally found her soda bottle that had her spit on it and that was it. Hours to air out my vehicle. Body Shopper is correct about a mouth check but all you need to do in this case is get a smell of her breath. Absolutely disgusting!!
    I have left her twice after she undress. The smell was unbearable.

  15. #20243

    I bailed after almost getting inside

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...t/907925635301
    Nice área in Bay View. She smokes, does. It look like pics. Looks rough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape