Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20242

    Heavy drug user

    Quote Originally Posted by PlunkettWhite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with Mel? Not seeing much about her or peoples experiences.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/278870982275
    Seen her a few times. Lame boyfriend is always nearby. Heck, he will hold the back door open for you. She is short, cute and chubby. Her bruises get disgusting from time to time. Stay away.

  2. #20241
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    My preggo black slore is preggo no more. Those titties are full and firm with tasty sweet milk. She, unfortunately, is not breast feeding the little nipper, so her titties will dry up soon. GODDAM! Those big chewy nipples were fun! I worked on one until she had a titgasm. Her belly is still big, and hasn't gone down yet, but she's slim and shapely everywhere else. After making her bust, she kindly accommodated my special needs (I can't believe I'm a special needs person). If you like big black nipples, contact me for digits.

    Coochie (Sexual short bus) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Did she have an ad when pregnant? Looks I missed it.

  3. #20240
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    My preggo black slore is preggo no more. Those titties are full and firm with tasty sweet milk. She, unfortunately, is not breast feeding the little nipper, so her titties will dry up soon. GODDAM! Those big chewy nipples were fun! I worked on one until she had a titgasm. Her belly is still big, and hasn't gone down yet, but she's slim and shapely everywhere else. After making her bust, she kindly accommodated my special needs (I can't believe I'm a special needs person). If you like big black nipples, contact me for digits.

    Coochie (Sexual short bus) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    That looks a lot like a hospital bracelet. You're as sick as I am. It's good to know there's brothers out there, thank you as always for your contributions!

  4. #20239

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/468185461139

    I've seen this add every once in a while pop up. Never has a name and don't remember any reviews. Has anyone seen her? Good, bad?

  5. #20238
    Quote Originally Posted by PlunkettWhite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with Mel? Not seeing much about her or peoples experiences.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/278870982275
    Don't waste your time or money. She been talked about before. She changes names because of her garbage reviews.

  6. #20237

    Has anyone tried Ari? Is she legit?

    I live an hour away from Milwuakee and am wondering if she is who she says she is. Had a lot of issues with black providers catfishing so I like to be careful and not waste my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/087526748999

  7. #20236

    Mel?

    Has anyone had any experiences with Mel? Not seeing much about her or peoples experiences.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/278870982275

  8. #20235

    Chocolate Milker

    My preggo black slore is preggo no more. Those titties are full and firm with tasty sweet milk. She, unfortunately, is not breast feeding the little nipper, so her titties will dry up soon. GODDAM! Those big chewy nipples were fun! I worked on one until she had a titgasm. Her belly is still big, and hasn't gone down yet, but she's slim and shapely everywhere else. After making her bust, she kindly accommodated my special needs (I can't believe I'm a special needs person). If you like big black nipples, contact me for digits.

    Coochie (Sexual short bus) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails preggotits.jpg‎   lefttit.jpg‎   nippull.jpg‎  

  9. #20234

    The Best of MKE

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbCock  [View Original Post]
    Met her on Friday and she was amazing and a beautiful woman she doesn't need to use filters like some other girls. Go see her for yourself, she's definitely above those average providers that are out there.
    Gentleman, Sammie is the real deal! Beautiful, great communication, dressed to impress! I could have spent the entire time DATY, like candy! Worth every penny!

  10. #20233

    Is Selena still around?

    Hey just wondering if Selena is still in the game? I haven't seen any of her ads up.

    She used to stay downtown or still does. If anyone knows how to get in contact with her would appreciate it.

  11. #20232

    See post

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/028948348918

    Was wondering anyone has seen this one? Looks to have a nice body for her age and wears some sexy panties and bra which is super attractive in my book. Thanks.
    See post #5880 in Arrangment Reports.

  12. #20231

    Mystery girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/028948348918

    Was wondering anyone has seen this one? Looks to have a nice body for her age and wears some sexy panties and bra which is super attractive in my book. Thanks.

  13. #20230

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Greenfield Ave was hopping between 8-9 this morning. Unfortunately, DoubleLife's thesis on zombie salmon was dancing in my head as I passed by each one of them. However, looks like somebody was scooping up a few and I'm wonder if those mongers are on this site and would care to share their experiences?

    Hayness.
    Sorry, should have put in Street Walkers.

  14. #20229

    Wednesday Morning 8 AM

    Greenfield Ave was hopping between 8-9 this morning. Unfortunately, DoubleLife's thesis on zombie salmon was dancing in my head as I passed by each one of them. However, looks like somebody was scooping up a few and I'm wonder if those mongers are on this site and would care to share their experiences?

    Hayness.

  15. #20228
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Jill.
    Had to be 15 years ago. When I got started with her, I didn't even know what she did till we were well into the relationship and I don't even remember her stage / escort name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape