Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 1506 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16958

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    True for the parlors, but how's about the NOVA agencies? There be a forum thread for that. Anyways, it be a bit pricey, but I fuck 18-24 yo cuties in the NOVA agencies every few weeks. Once they pass 26, I be losing interest.
    I've never tried any of the NOVA Asian agencies. I don't want to part with my personal identifying info (PII) and recommend you don't either. This is an election year in Northern Virginia and I don't want my real name popping up on the county police blog or on any of the news sites.

  2. #16957

    Jewlz

    Anybody link with her recently? She was starting to deteriorate, hoping the body hasn't vanished for good. Monkey was strong last I dreamed.

  3. #16956
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    She constantly texting you? She's done that to me too.
    Use it to your advantage, get the wifey involved. Quid pro quo, if you can work out on her and the wifey.

  4. #16955

    RE: Roxie's photos

    At first the photos were showing someone pretty young, but others are definitely much older. What's the scoop?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    That's Roxie. Anyone wondering she's very friendly and easy to talk to. Petite sexy woman. Looks exactly like her photos. If My drive wasn't so far. I would work out with her more often. If her boyfriend wanted to watch. I used to do this for a couple in Arlington, Virginia. Husband had bad erectile dysfunction and damaged back. He would tell me what positions and I would pound away.

  5. #16954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    This is probably a situation where you bring it up after you've finished the get together in person. She does doubles with Dream, so it's also possible she might allow MMF or MMMF (Air Tight) get together. I would be careful here to not disrespect her. You could find yourself blocked and never returning. Whatever you find out, let us know.
    Yeah, I agree. I've only been with Roxie once so, I don't really know her that well. Maybe one of the mongers on here is a regular.

    Chico.

  6. #16953

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Roxie and her boyfriend are down for a gangbang? If the boyfriend likes to watch 1 guy bang his girlfriend, why not 3-4 guys? Any mongers interested? Any regulars out there that know her well enough to ask her?

    Chico.
    This is probably a situation where you bring it up after you've finished the get together in person. She does doubles with Dream, so it's also possible she might allow MMF or MMMF (Air Tight) get together. I would be careful here to not disrespect her. You could find yourself blocked and never returning. Whatever you find out, let us know.

  7. #16952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Phynix069  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town tonight and was wondering if there is any info on this post?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/204844886687

    Or.

    http://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/b...scorts/3080802

    Thanks.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/3080802

    This ad is particularly interesting the one ending in x5090 matches a spa in VA https://massageprosus.com/.

  8. #16951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Roxie-Semen Extractor

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    That's Roxie. Anyone wondering she's very friendly and easy to talk to. Petite sexy woman. Looks exactly like her photos. If My drive wasn't so far. I would work out with her more often. If her boyfriend wanted to watch. I used to do this for a couple in Arlington, Virginia. Husband had bad erectile dysfunction and damaged back. He would tell me what positions and I would pound away.
    I wonder if Roxie and her boyfriend are down for a gangbang? If the boyfriend likes to watch 1 guy bang his girlfriend, why not 3-4 guys? Any mongers interested? Any regulars out there that know her well enough to ask her?

    Chico.

  9. #16950

    Oh what now

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    I swear i wish she would stop beggin.
    She constantly texting you? She's done that to me too.

  10. #16949

    Roxie

    The one time I tried to see her as I was walking towards her door a grungy looking dude went in just as I rounded the corner, so I just kept on walking. Wasn't going to risk a robbery or anything. That her boyfriend? Not sure how I would feel about having him watch. She never gave me a heads up about it, kind of a big thing to just drop on someone you never met before as they walk in. Haven't tried to see her again and that was months ago.

  11. #16948

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Hope this is the ad for Semen extractor.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4109717600
    That's Roxie. Anyone wondering she's very friendly and easy to talk to. Petite sexy woman. Looks exactly like her photos. If My drive wasn't so far. I would work out with her more often. If her boyfriend wanted to watch. I used to do this for a couple in Arlington, Virginia. Husband had bad erectile dysfunction and damaged back. He would tell me what positions and I would pound away.

  12. #16947
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for young ACS providers, don't come to Northern Virginia. At best, you'll get a decent-looking MILF who hopefully won't send you out the door before time is up. Or you could draw Granny and get rushed out the door after you pop or try to pop. There's one MILF ACS provider in Springfield who's developed a very good reputation, but she's currently out of the area.

    My suggestion to the newbie whose post you quoted: RTFF, then TOFTT and post a report in the forum on your findings. You'll provide useful intelligence to your fellow mongers and build up "board cred," making it easier to get answers to your future questions.
    True for the parlors, but how's about the NOVA agencies? There be a forum thread for that. Anyways, it be a bit pricey, but I fuck 18-24 yo cuties in the NOVA agencies every few weeks. Once they pass 26, I be losing interest.

  13. #16946

    Semen extractor

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what time you got there. I did some very aggressive and constant pounding. Worked up a really good sweat. Did she have the cowboy boots on when you arrived and her little booty jean shorts? 7600 MILF took me a long time to meet her. Definitely enjoyed my time.
    Hope this is the ad for Semen extractor.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4109717600

  14. #16945

    Timing is everything

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    I hit her late on a Saturday night. I've seen her plenty of times when she roomed with dream. Thru text she doesn't kno who I am. So anyway when she text me back she asked if I mind if her bf watches. I said fuck it. Why not. So I arrive and then she recognized me. Hes sitting on 1 bed and her on the other. She intros us and I shake his hand. She confirms I'm cool with it and I'm like what ever. I get undressed and she start with a great bbj. I can hear bf start to breath heavy while she's goin to work on me. Then I put her in doggy at the edge of the bed. I start bangin her good and she's into it. I flipped her into mish and idk why I look over at him but I did and all I kno is I got a demon in me that said fuck his ***** good. So I diggin in and squeezing her tits while I plow her. Hes bouncing on the other bed at this point. I finally blow my load and hes there cheezing like heathcliff the cat. 1st time I've ever done it. . mayb again. Mayb not LOL who knos.
    I wonder what time you got there. I did some very aggressive and constant pounding. Worked up a really good sweat. Did she have the cowboy boots on when you arrived and her little booty jean shorts? 7600 MILF took me a long time to meet her. Definitely enjoyed my time.

  15. #16944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    I hit her late on a Saturday night. I've seen her plenty of times when she roomed with dream. Thru text she doesn't kno who I am. So anyway when she text me back she asked if I mind if her bf watches. I said fuck it. Why not. So I arrive and then she recognized me. Hes sitting on 1 bed and her on the other. She intros us and I shake his hand. She confirms I'm cool with it and I'm like what ever. I get undressed and she start with a great bbj. I can hear bf start to breath heavy while she's goin to work on me. Then I put her in doggy at the edge of the bed. I start bangin her good and she's into it. I flipped her into mish and idk why I look over at him but I did and all I kno is I got a demon in me that said fuck his ***** good. So I diggin in and squeezing her tits while I plow her. Hes bouncing on the other bed at this point. I finally blow my load and hes there cheezing like heathcliff the cat. 1st time I've ever done it. . mayb again. Mayb not LOL who knos.
    I think I'd be weirded out and get some performance anxiety.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape