Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10989
-
04-07-23 23:19 #9069Banned Member

Posts: 235Yuri
Yuri is working the Ilikai.
-
04-05-23 21:09 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 1301Bro you got to RTFF. You also got to do your own research. All the info you're asking about is out on the WWW. Check out the escort sites and see who you want to try. Then ask them. Granted some will not like the fact that you're being graphic about their service so you may need to figure out a way to ask, but not be so specific about the types of service they provide. I'm telling you this from experience. I gave you a starting point now go do your part. GL!
Originally Posted by TexasThunder19
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 20:30 #9067Regular Member

Posts: 7Help me find
Does anyone know a provider who does bbj?
-
04-05-23 01:03 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 1021Alicenwonderland is back and Fun
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland
I saw her I think two months ago when she was here last time.
I played with her 3 or 4 times.
You'll love her curves.
Have fun if you can.
-
04-02-23 13:02 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 110Kanoe
Happy Aloha Friday night, texted Kanoe, she responded quickly, made deposit (small kine), she arrived at my hale on time, a little conversation, some wine, I gave her a lomi, then it was game on. If you are looking for a beautiful young local wahine, you will love Kanoe, she made sure I was relaxed and satisfied.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks
https://tryst.link/escort/iiamkanoe
https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...r/273479441183
GL, monger on brahz.
-
04-01-23 21:02 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 254Met Lana Rose for my first time
No, not the celebrity Lana Rose but the escort. She has been reviewed here before I heard bunch of great reviews. She's not from this island but I heard she was visiting from neighbor island. Got lucky to meet up and I had a great time! Thanks Smiley and others who have noted this!
-
03-29-23 12:57 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 40She's OK
Got to see her this week. She does screen before she will see you. But communication was pretty easy over text. Can't say for sure that the pictures you see are her. When I saw her she didn't really have makeup on. And she has a weave in her hair. She's Ukrainian. Though she can speak English, doesn't really want to do anything but get it done. Nice enough, but definitely a clock watcher. Oh, and she doesn't kiss on the mouth or let anyone go down on her. This is her first trip to Hawaii supposedly. Good luck!
Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 20:40 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 193Coco Bae
She is legit but pricey. I did the 1 hour session since I didn't know what to expect. Nice personality and friendly. CFS and everything else is open. Not sure about Greek though. She did have a timer which imo makes her a clock watcher. Have fun braddahs and stay safe.
-
03-28-23 17:01 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 262Strong pass braddah don't fall for the bullshit there are so many others out there this one plays to much wants you to do everything and I agree these are older pics don't do it.
Originally Posted by FuelM18
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 06:25 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 124Loose Money
She don't suck dick makes it hard to slam that nani plays too many games doesn't wash nani no repeat for me many better ones out there.pics is like 15 years old she wide now doesnt even look close to her pics only tats prove its her from pics
Originally Posted by FuelM18
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 01:46 #9059Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone sampled
Anyone sampled this firecracker? Mahalos in advance https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7312756.htm?cat=1.
-
03-27-23 17:52 #9058Regular Member

Posts: 1Olivia Mililani
Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to see if anyone tried Olivia Pope in Mililani?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/8082947458
-
03-27-23 02:30 #9057Senior Member

Posts: 256Wondering
How you know all woman age.. This job they NOT telling real age but you posted every time put woman age and you no say guessing. Wow unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Caihua
[View Original Post]
Your magician.
-
03-26-23 21:14 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 1021SexyLindsey Coming Soon
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/SexyLindsey
I saw her a few times in Sacramento, California.
All her reviews are spot on, her head game is top notch.
I'm not sure when she will be in town.
When she gets her you run to try her out.
I sure will AGAIN.
-
03-26-23 18:51 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 10216 Foot Tall Alexis is Back
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/AlexisNova
I've seen her a few times, she is super cool and fun. You will love the way she WRAPS her long legs around you.
Have fun.









Reply With Quote






