Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 300 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3430

    New Oriental Spa Ives Dairy

    Had a great session with Cici. Very pretty girl 30's ish. Sold rubdown with TS. HJ with OTC playing. Will surely return. Maybe YMMV.

  2. #3429

    Next Week

    I will be in the area next week and was wondering if anyone would share the current lineup at DG. Feel free to DM if you want. I would be happy to share intel on experiences in St Pete / Tampa. TIA!

    Also considering the kgfe route.

  3. #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Reading through the forum here, if you're looking for guaranteed BBFS just got to KGFE they offer for upcharge, but at least the girl is Korean young and cute.

    Www.kgfe.net
    Looks like fun. But you're likely to drop 500 or more on an incall.

    I've worked out a deal during the lock down in 2020, where I've done 2 AMP ladies at the East Village for 150 each, started by banging the older one then had both massage me and then finished off the hour banging the younger one.

    70 on the hour and 300 in tips then another 20 to each as a special thanks leaving.

    So, 410 and I got extra time and made a couple of new friends. Left me drained.

    Lately though I'm a one shot and done unless I take some Vitamin V, I can do a double tap, but then I feel like crap the rest of the day. But mongering AMPs is more interesting than chasing SWers.


    Www.kgfe.net

  4. #3427

    RE: I want HE for less than FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave9090  [View Original Post]
    I know what you say is true. BUT, can I get ONLY a HE for less money. I understand the same time but it is different, I want HE for less than FS.
    You can pay a SWer 30 or 40 to do that at your place or a room house. And she'll likely let you take photos for memories. And it's easy to get a Hand Job in 90% or more AMPs. But how long till you're not satisfied with just a friendly tug?

    You're going to have to jump off the budget wagon if you want hard core fun with a fine, young Chinese girl. Money is the most powerful aphrodisiac.

  5. #3426

    No Doubt

    I know what you say is true. BUT, can I get ONLY a HE for less money. I understand the same time but it is different, I want HE for less than FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Thank, yeah, I've been doing almost exclusively AMPs since 2016 and I've had easily over 100 encounters.

    I have become personally acquainted with several AMP ladies, all friendly, all attractive. .

    I have two special women I see regularly, well more than the others, but I always get BBFS with them and when I'm ready to blow my load I tell these women you sit back and take a load to the face.

    And they do, ending with them looking up at me and smiling with my jizz running down their cheeks and dripping off their chin.

    One even pulls back her hair in anticipation of a face shot.

    Not always an easy act to accomplish with a fine, young AMP lady. She really has to like you to go the facial route.

    Doubt me? Next time you're with a fine, young Asian lady. Or probably any AMP lady, in and AMP and you're getting FS.

    Try pulling off the condom and tell her to hold still while you blast her face with your spermatozoa, see how that goes.

  6. #3425

    More likely to get BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    As for BigLuber's advice, I've been to a couple of places that he frequents and experienced some of the girls and extras he's mentioned. What I will say is that the quality of the girl may not be that of say a Magic Finger or Dream Girl regarding age or attractiveness, but the service is there. You're more likely to get BBFS from one of the less popular and low traffic places compared to high traffic places like a Magic Finger or Dream Girl.
    Absolutely correct sir. These Newbies that want to be fereffed to a BBFS session on a first visit are often disappointed.

    I too keep in touch with a number of sweet, attractive Chinese women, on the Voice Text App, that have gone as far as to tell their hot friends about me when they're out of town.

    I know this because they come in with no panties or bra and show me knowing it's an extra 20 on the tip.

    Yes, they talk to each other, a lot.

  7. #3424
    Shill for KGFE ignore all posts


    Posts: 60
    Reading through the forum here, if you're looking for guaranteed BBFS just got to KGFE they offer for upcharge, but at least the girl is Korean young and cute.

    Www.kgfe.net

  8. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristLenth  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas. Any with HE guaranteed in Miami-Fort Lauderdale area?
    Any feedback? If you prefer you can DM me.

    Thabks.

  9. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave9090  [View Original Post]
    How did you figure all of this out? Great info! So I go for an hour and pay $70 then pay $60 for massage and HE and the lady only gets $40 for the hour time and labor, I never knew. Thanks.
    Thank, yeah, I've been doing almost exclusively AMPs since 2016 and I've had easily over 100 encounters.

    I have become personally acquainted with several AMP ladies, all friendly, all attractive. .

    I have two special women I see regularly, well more than the others, but I always get BBFS with them and when I'm ready to blow my load I tell these women you sit back and take a load to the face.

    And they do, ending with them looking up at me and smiling with my jizz running down their cheeks and dripping off their chin.

    One even pulls back her hair in anticipation of a face shot.

    Not always an easy act to accomplish with a fine, young AMP lady. She really has to like you to go the facial route.

    Doubt me? Next time you're with a fine, young Asian lady. Or probably any AMP lady, in and AMP and you're getting FS.

    Try pulling off the condom and tell her to hold still while you blast her face with your spermatozoa, see how that goes.

  10. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Of course! But my dialog was focused on the initial encounter.

    If you are a regular client at a particular spa then the women there will all recognize you and tell the new girl about you. IF you're a good tipper, then BBFS (BJ, FVCK and SPLOOGE) will happen with every encounter there.

    And if it doesn't, just tell her to send in the other girl.

    I mostly go to the same 3 spas all the time now. I always get BBFS and a great massage. But the women know I tip 150-200, and go all out to please me.

    I like that.

    I hit the Spas every 2 or 3 weeks, depending on how horny I feel, so instead of a pain in the ass GF, I like to tap the Chinese ladies when I'm in the mood and feel like I can afford it.

    Good fun.
    Being a regular is definitely the way to get the best out of your visits. There are two particular groups of girls / spas that I regularly visit and they all know me. I get texts all the time about new girls and the rotations. Even get extra time if its not busy. I was down by Ives Dairy late last night and was with a girl I've known for a long time at one of the more subtle spas. The rotations are happening this weekend and her replacement and another girl rotating in to another spa came by. They just happened to be girls I've been with before and was pleasantly surprised to see them. There are quite a few good ladies in town this month. From Miami Gardens all the way up to Deerfield Beach. Going to be a good month.

    As for BigLuber's advice, I've been to a couple of places that he frequents and experienced some of the girls and extras he's mentioned. What I will say is that the quality of the girl may not be that of say a Magic Finger or Dream Girl regarding age or attractiveness, but the service is there. You're more likely to get BBFS from one of the less popular and low traffic places compared to high traffic places like a Magic Finger or Dream Girl.

  11. #3420
    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I've gone back a few pages but I am just wondering if there are any places similar to the Orlando experience of their big 3 where the flat fee is upfront and the girls are ready to roll? I'm coming to the area in about a month and was looking for a solid place like that or reasonable strip club similar to DD in Pompano. The strip club scene seems to be a little over priced however but the MP scene looks like it may have potential. TIA gents.
    Dream Girls. Is like that.

  12. #3419

    You have to be a constant repeat customer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    Nah, the reality is you have to be a constant repeat customer.

    The AMP game is like the lottery. If you hop from AMP to AMP its like playing the lottery where you are picking random numbers and the numbers every day are random numbers.

    Or you go to ONE AMP with many girls rotating. Playing the same numbers (same AMP) - but the numbers every day (The Girls) are random.

    When you go to the AMP everyone will know who you are if you go to the same AMP. You can play the same amount. And you don't have to go thru the haggle game.

    Some of you guys are clients for years.
    Of course! But my dialog was focused on the initial encounter.

    If you are a regular client at a particular spa then the women there will all recognize you and tell the new girl about you. IF you're a good tipper, then BBFS (BJ, FVCK and SPLOOGE) will happen with every encounter there.

    And if it doesn't, just tell her to send in the other girl.

    I mostly go to the same 3 spas all the time now. I always get BBFS and a great massage. But the women know I tip 150-200, and go all out to please me.

    I like that.

    I hit the Spas every 2 or 3 weeks, depending on how horny I feel, so instead of a pain in the ass GF, I like to tap the Chinese ladies when I'm in the mood and feel like I can afford it.

    Good fun.

  13. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by UniCornHunter  [View Original Post]
    Def looks fake.

  14. #3417

    Thanks

    How did you figure all of this out? Great info! So I go for an hour and pay $70 then pay $60 for massage and HE and the lady only gets $40 for the hour time and labor, I never knew. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I was informed by a couple of really good looking Asian ladies in the past that in most of these AMPs the boss / owner is well aware that the best looking girls are pulling down 150-200 or more in tip for each session where FS is happening.

    And that's ok because she's doing all the work. But that 70 you pay the house goes directly to the boss, and a 20 dollar surcharge is put on the girl for each client she takes to her room.

    So if you're looking to have a young hottie jerk you off for a 50 tip, that's just a 30 tip for her, and if she's not getting 80 or100, then forget it.

    And they hate cheapskates. If you're not wanting to pay the full house fee upon entering, or are stingy looking like someone that really doesn't want to put out a good tip. Then you'll either get denied entry or passed off to an older, lesser attractive lady that you can afford.

    This happens often to AA guys. They come in use to talking a game and getting over on paying. But the Chinese Ladies will counter by playing dumb and pretending not to know what he's saying until the dude gets frustrated and leaves.

    The owner fast forwards the security camera vid from the front door and knows how many clients stopped by that day, and who serviced them.

    The ugly, old fatty likely gets the room free because she's not going to be getting much in tip. Likely just 50 for a Hand Job.

    But she's still putting 50 or 70 in the house fund.

    Likewise, the fine, young hottie has to kick 20 back to the house to use the room because she's making the big tip.

    Just another example of how Chinese society works.

  15. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    A monger needs to understand how Asian women think. , they're very reasonable if you approach the situation with a firm hand. And a calm demeanor.

    Unlike say a BSWers or Latina providers who are often belligerent and combative when being manipulated by money.

    There's a constant factor in all civilized negotiations.

    If you deliver all the promised money up front to a woman you're paying to provide pleasure, then there's a lack of incentive that begins immediately after she has all the money, and now she's just wanting to finish with you quickly and move on.
    Nah, the reality is you have to be a constant repeat customer.

    The AMP game is like the lottery. If you hop from AMP to AMP its like playing the lottery where you are picking random numbers and the numbers every day are random numbers.

    Or you go to ONE AMP with many girls rotating. Playing the same numbers (same AMP) - but the numbers every day (The Girls) are random.

    When you go to the AMP everyone will know who you are if you go to the same AMP. You can play the same amount. And you don't have to go thru the haggle game.

    Some of you guys are clients for years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape