Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4495
-
04-07-23 19:39 #3430Regular Member

Posts: 4New Oriental Spa Ives Dairy
Had a great session with Cici. Very pretty girl 30's ish. Sold rubdown with TS. HJ with OTC playing. Will surely return. Maybe YMMV.
-
04-05-23 12:19 #3429Regular Member

Posts: 14Next Week
I will be in the area next week and was wondering if anyone would share the current lineup at DG. Feel free to DM if you want. I would be happy to share intel on experiences in St Pete / Tampa. TIA!
Also considering the kgfe route.
-
04-04-23 19:30 #3428Banned Member

Posts: 663Looks like fun. But you're likely to drop 500 or more on an incall.
Originally Posted by AssMaster88
[View Original Post]
I've worked out a deal during the lock down in 2020, where I've done 2 AMP ladies at the East Village for 150 each, started by banging the older one then had both massage me and then finished off the hour banging the younger one.
70 on the hour and 300 in tips then another 20 to each as a special thanks leaving.
So, 410 and I got extra time and made a couple of new friends. Left me drained.
Lately though I'm a one shot and done unless I take some Vitamin V, I can do a double tap, but then I feel like crap the rest of the day. But mongering AMPs is more interesting than chasing SWers.
Www.kgfe.net
-
04-04-23 06:43 #3427Banned Member

Posts: 663RE: I want HE for less than FS.
You can pay a SWer 30 or 40 to do that at your place or a room house. And she'll likely let you take photos for memories. And it's easy to get a Hand Job in 90% or more AMPs. But how long till you're not satisfied with just a friendly tug?
Originally Posted by Dave9090
[View Original Post]
You're going to have to jump off the budget wagon if you want hard core fun with a fine, young Chinese girl. Money is the most powerful aphrodisiac.
-
04-03-23 08:12 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 205No Doubt
I know what you say is true. BUT, can I get ONLY a HE for less money. I understand the same time but it is different, I want HE for less than FS.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 06:48 #3425Banned Member

Posts: 663More likely to get BBFS
Absolutely correct sir. These Newbies that want to be fereffed to a BBFS session on a first visit are often disappointed.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
I too keep in touch with a number of sweet, attractive Chinese women, on the Voice Text App, that have gone as far as to tell their hot friends about me when they're out of town.
I know this because they come in with no panties or bra and show me knowing it's an extra 20 on the tip.
Yes, they talk to each other, a lot.
-
04-03-23 02:53 #3424Shill for KGFE ignore all posts

Posts: 60Reading through the forum here, if you're looking for guaranteed BBFS just got to KGFE they offer for upcharge, but at least the girl is Korean young and cute.
Www.kgfe.net
-
04-02-23 20:06 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 37Any feedback? If you prefer you can DM me.
Originally Posted by ChristLenth
[View Original Post]
Thabks.
-
04-01-23 12:36 #3422Banned Member

Posts: 663Thank, yeah, I've been doing almost exclusively AMPs since 2016 and I've had easily over 100 encounters.
Originally Posted by Dave9090
[View Original Post]
I have become personally acquainted with several AMP ladies, all friendly, all attractive. .
I have two special women I see regularly, well more than the others, but I always get BBFS with them and when I'm ready to blow my load I tell these women you sit back and take a load to the face.
And they do, ending with them looking up at me and smiling with my jizz running down their cheeks and dripping off their chin.
One even pulls back her hair in anticipation of a face shot.
Not always an easy act to accomplish with a fine, young AMP lady. She really has to like you to go the facial route.
Doubt me? Next time you're with a fine, young Asian lady. Or probably any AMP lady, in and AMP and you're getting FS.
Try pulling off the condom and tell her to hold still while you blast her face with your spermatozoa, see how that goes.
-
04-01-23 10:42 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 406Being a regular is definitely the way to get the best out of your visits. There are two particular groups of girls / spas that I regularly visit and they all know me. I get texts all the time about new girls and the rotations. Even get extra time if its not busy. I was down by Ives Dairy late last night and was with a girl I've known for a long time at one of the more subtle spas. The rotations are happening this weekend and her replacement and another girl rotating in to another spa came by. They just happened to be girls I've been with before and was pleasantly surprised to see them. There are quite a few good ladies in town this month. From Miami Gardens all the way up to Deerfield Beach. Going to be a good month.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
As for BigLuber's advice, I've been to a couple of places that he frequents and experienced some of the girls and extras he's mentioned. What I will say is that the quality of the girl may not be that of say a Magic Finger or Dream Girl regarding age or attractiveness, but the service is there. You're more likely to get BBFS from one of the less popular and low traffic places compared to high traffic places like a Magic Finger or Dream Girl.
-
04-01-23 00:25 #3420Regular Member

Posts: 1Dream Girls. Is like that.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 19:51 #3419Banned Member

Posts: 663You have to be a constant repeat customer.
Of course! But my dialog was focused on the initial encounter.
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
If you are a regular client at a particular spa then the women there will all recognize you and tell the new girl about you. IF you're a good tipper, then BBFS (BJ, FVCK and SPLOOGE) will happen with every encounter there.
And if it doesn't, just tell her to send in the other girl.
I mostly go to the same 3 spas all the time now. I always get BBFS and a great massage. But the women know I tip 150-200, and go all out to please me.
I like that.
I hit the Spas every 2 or 3 weeks, depending on how horny I feel, so instead of a pain in the ass GF, I like to tap the Chinese ladies when I'm in the mood and feel like I can afford it.
Good fun.
-
03-28-23 16:35 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 108Def looks fake.
Originally Posted by UniCornHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 08:34 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks
How did you figure all of this out? Great info! So I go for an hour and pay $70 then pay $60 for massage and HE and the lady only gets $40 for the hour time and labor, I never knew. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 08:12 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 316Nah, the reality is you have to be a constant repeat customer.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
The AMP game is like the lottery. If you hop from AMP to AMP its like playing the lottery where you are picking random numbers and the numbers every day are random numbers.
Or you go to ONE AMP with many girls rotating. Playing the same numbers (same AMP) - but the numbers every day (The Girls) are random.
When you go to the AMP everyone will know who you are if you go to the same AMP. You can play the same amount. And you don't have to go thru the haggle game.
Some of you guys are clients for years.









Reply With Quote






