Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 300 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    A monger needs to understand how Asian women think. , they're very reasonable if you approach the situation with a firm hand. And a calm demeanor.

    Unlike say a BSWers or Latina providers who are often belligerent and combative when being manipulated by money.

    There's a constant factor in all civilized negotiations.

    If you deliver all the promised money up front to a woman you're paying to provide pleasure, then there's a lack of incentive that begins immediately after she has all the money, and now she's just wanting to finish with you quickly and move on.
    Nah, the reality is you have to be a constant repeat customer.

    The AMP game is like the lottery. If you hop from AMP to AMP its like playing the lottery where you are picking random numbers and the numbers every day are random numbers.

    Or you go to ONE AMP with many girls rotating. Playing the same numbers (same AMP) - but the numbers every day (The Girls) are random.

    When you go to the AMP everyone will know who you are if you go to the same AMP. You can play the same amount. And you don't have to go thru the haggle game.

    Some of you guys are clients for years.

  2. #3415

    MassageFinder

    Hello fellas. Any with HE guaranteed in Miami-Fort Lauderdale area?

  3. #3414
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave9090  [View Original Post]
    My problem is I only want and will only do HE. I would love a younger cutie willing to accept $50 for HE but they all want $100 for their time and what ever I want. O well sucks to be me.
    I was informed by a couple of really good looking Asian ladies in the past that in most of these AMPs the boss / owner is well aware that the best looking girls are pulling down 150-200 or more in tip for each session where FS is happening.

    And that's ok because she's doing all the work. But that 70 you pay the house goes directly to the boss, and a 20 dollar surcharge is put on the girl for each client she takes to her room.

    So if you're looking to have a young hottie jerk you off for a 50 tip, that's just a 30 tip for her, and if she's not getting 80 or100, then forget it.

    And they hate cheapskates. If you're not wanting to pay the full house fee upon entering, or are stingy looking like someone that really doesn't want to put out a good tip. Then you'll either get denied entry or passed off to an older, lesser attractive lady that you can afford.

    This happens often to AA guys. They come in use to talking a game and getting over on paying. But the Chinese Ladies will counter by playing dumb and pretending not to know what he's saying until the dude gets frustrated and leaves.

    The owner fast forwards the security camera vid from the front door and knows how many clients stopped by that day, and who serviced them.

    The ugly, old fatty likely gets the room free because she's not going to be getting much in tip. Likely just 50 for a Hand Job.

    But she's still putting 50 or 70 in the house fund.

    Likewise, the fine, young hottie has to kick 20 back to the house to use the room because she's making the big tip.

    Just another example of how Chinese society works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Money Talks.jpg‎  

  4. #3413
    I regularly visit this place.

    https://www.yellowpages.com/miami-fl...sage-453750605

    See Amy.

    She was once a masseuse at a spa I've visited in Boca and later West Palm Beach.

    So so looks wise. Good massage and good performance for extras.

    Very open menu. BB if you get to know her.

    BarryD.

  5. #3412

    Thanks

    My problem is I only want and will only do HE. I would love a younger cutie willing to accept $50 for HE but they all want $100 for their time and what ever I want. O well sucks to be me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Well, this is comparing apples to oranges.

    Because a HJ is widely available from any AMP lady, but since you're not wanting to get her naked and F**K her, then you can get a first class HJ from an unattractive, older, washer up massage lady. Which often give a great massage topped off by a no-rush HJ.

    I'd say a 50 tip for a struggling older massage woman along with the house money is a likely scenario.

    Because favors with your massage is a commodity, and all commodities are not equal. So, if setting your standards low on looks and high on effort is easy.

    Look around for an older but eager massage lady, Because getting BBFS from a sexy young AMP girl is going to be way more costly than a good tug from a less sexy, older, fat, mis-shapened lady.

  6. #3411

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Uniden123  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience. Not sure if she's going pvt now, but saw her at Queen Spa (https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...iami-fl-153390#rubmaps) last month and though it said it was $100 for a 30 min massage, she said she won't do anything below $200. I told her I didn't have that on me (true) and said I'm leaving before she said lowest she can do is $140 which was just for a happy ending. She barely touched me, then went into a lackluster HJ, then after finishing sprayed me down with rubbing alcohol and handed me a paper towel. Horrible indeed.
    This is why we have the board!

  7. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    I think you should toft and report back. Looks great tho.
    Anyone do recon here yet? She seems totally worth it.

  8. #3409

    Thanks Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Uniden123  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience. Not sure if she's going pvt now, but saw her at Queen Spa (https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...iami-fl-153390#rubmaps) last month and though it said it was $100 for a 30 min massage, she said she won't do anything below $200. I told her I didn't have that on me (true) and said I'm leaving before she said lowest she can do is $140 which was just for a happy ending. She barely touched me, then went into a lackluster HJ, then after finishing sprayed me down with rubbing alcohol and handed me a paper towel. Horrible indeed.
    Thanks, was going to hit her up this weekend. You saved me.

  9. #3408

    She's at Queen Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by UniCornHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience. Not sure if she's going pvt now, but saw her at Queen Spa (https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...iami-fl-153390#rubmaps) last month and though it said it was $100 for a 30 min massage, she said she won't do anything below $200. I told her I didn't have that on me (true) and said I'm leaving before she said lowest she can do is $140 which was just for a happy ending. She barely touched me, then went into a lackluster HJ, then after finishing sprayed me down with rubbing alcohol and handed me a paper towel. Horrible indeed.

  10. #3407

    Flat Fee

    Gents,

    I've gone back a few pages but I am just wondering if there are any places similar to the Orlando experience of their big 3 where the flat fee is upfront and the girls are ready to roll? I'm coming to the area in about a month and was looking for a solid place like that or reasonable strip club similar to DD in Pompano. The strip club scene seems to be a little over priced however but the MP scene looks like it may have potential. TIA gents.

  11. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophia. Fake cand, pretty not stunning good tableshower and rim bbj, lots of positions. She is from Orlando so Orlando standard of service (ie way better than miami average).
    Did you get to see mia? Sophia was a enthusiastic one.

  12. #3405
    That place is a dud, See post #3388 on 03-14-23,05:24.

  13. #3404
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexBuffChest  [View Original Post]
    Not a big poster, but needed to report this. Went to Luo tonight and got Coco. Mid 30's, cute, decent English. Terrible experience. I made the mistake of paying first, last time I ever do that again. Overpriced, rushed, left the room multiple times in the middle, killed the mood. I got L3, and regret it, should have stuck with L1.
    A monger needs to understand how Asian women think. , they're very reasonable if you approach the situation with a firm hand. And a calm demeanor.

    Unlike say a BSWers or Latina providers who are often belligerent and combative when being manipulated by money.

    There's a constant factor in all civilized negotiations.

    If you deliver all the promised money up front to a woman you're paying to provide pleasure, then there's a lack of incentive that begins immediately after she has all the money, and now she's just wanting to finish with you quickly and move on.

    Like in a sit down restaurant with a waitress bringing my meal and being attentive to my wants, I like to visit a Spa with doing the fun on my terms. A contract of incentivised progress.

    So, Say I'm wanting BBFS and a good massage afterwards full throttle for half an hour.

    No matter if she says 120 or 130, or 150. I tell her 100 plus tip. To which she replies how much tip. I say "That's up to me".

    Could be 20, could be another 100.

    Often times, on the first encounter, she won't want to do this, as it's a matter of trust, 2-way trust though, as She needs to rise to the level of service deserving a 100 tip, meaning she takes direction well, doesn't constantly ask "OK" ? And doesn't take breaks and leaves me waiting in the room during my paid for time.

    And likewise, I'm a giving a deserving tip.

    So, at the first encounter you may have to play hard ball with her disagreeable self and I say I want to cancel and return my 50 bucks you paid the house and start getting dressed to leave.

    To which she will usually give in and go with the set terms as she is all about options and the option of actually earning 200 or nothing and having to explain to the spa owner that you changed your mind and didn't want the service.

    BUT, be polite. Don't appear angry or raise your voice as your stable, polite attitude will be far more inviting for her to trust you than someone who is potentially violent.

    Then the next time you see this AMP woman, she knows the ground rules and is ready to make the 200, whatever it takes.

    I like to train the girls I see regularly with other little incentives, like if she comes back to the room ready to work and is not wearing panties, she get an extra 20 tip. So now when I have a repeat visit with a girl, she re-enters the room and raises her dress to reveal a clean shaved twat and no underwear. Good fun, Such a nice turn-on and a great start.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Deal.jpg‎  

  14. #3403
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

  15. #3402

    Amp sw 40

    This is going to be my first contribution finally. LOL.

    Massage 7/10 - Excellent massage, I chose the 1 hr and it was worth it.

    Staff: Very Friendly.

    Location: parking is a bit complicated not that many spaces.

    First time here so I am not sure what on the menu, got a HJ, was ok for an extra tip.

    After my back massage, turned around for chest massage and Hidden was commented.

    Rooms were very clean and like I said the massage was excellent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape