Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 18048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12753
    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Chrissy one evening last week around 6 to see if she was available and heard nothing back. Two nights later at 4 in the morning I get a text from her asking me to cash app her some money, that she got kicked out of her hotel room by whoever the room's name was in, that she would pay me back or I could come see her whenever. Yeah right. I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/086059591489
    Tried seeing her a few times. She would stop responding the closer it would get to the time we agreed to meet.

  2. #12752

    Has anyone had any luck with Chrissy?

    I reached out to Chrissy one evening last week around 6 to see if she was available and heard nothing back. Two nights later at 4 in the morning I get a text from her asking me to cash app her some money, that she got kicked out of her hotel room by whoever the room's name was in, that she would pay me back or I could come see her whenever. Yeah right. I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/086059591489

  3. #12751

    Any info?


  4. #12750

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    You may not want to elaborate but would you mind telling us more. You might also want to post in the "Rip Off" section.
    Not sure what details are relevant. She showed up, had a little casual small talk. Based on previous good reviews, (and poor judgement) I paid up front. She wanted to smoke before we got started, and in the time it took me to get on a pair of loafers to join her outside, her ride had already picked her up.

  5. #12749

    Richmond UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by ROB1001  [View Original Post]
    I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.
    Please DM me with number. Thanks.

  6. #12748

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Don't hobby under the influence.

    Made some poor decisions (of the "big head / little head" variety) and Nikki got me with my guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/434211879497
    Yeah we definitely need detail. I've seen her a handful of times and never been cash and dashed. Most recently this past weekend. She's sensitive about her body but the head game is top notch.

  7. #12747

    Nikki. C & D

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Don't hobby under the influence.

    Made some poor decisions (of the "big head / little head" variety) and Nikki got me with my guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/434211879497
    You may not want to elaborate but would you mind telling us more. You might also want to post in the "Rip Off" section.

  8. #12746

    Nikki C&D

    Don't hobby under the influence.

    Made some poor decisions (of the "big head / little head" variety) and Nikki got me with my guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/434211879497

  9. #12745

    I'm Interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
    I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.

  10. #12744

    Richmond UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
    Yes, please send me her digits.

  11. #12743
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
    Digits, please!

  12. #12742
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hellooooo! I'm very interested. Thank you.
    Interested here as well.

  13. #12741
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
    Hellooooo! I'm very interested. Thank you.

  14. #12740

    Richmond UTR

    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.

  15. #12739

    Rae-link

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Cincinnati. Can anyone provide a link to one of Rae's ads? Also, if I'm reading things correctly, she was recently beat up and choked, is that right? Is she OK now? Is she still seeing clients? Any help would be appreciated as I might drive down to Lexington to see her if everything is OK. Thanks, Guys.
    If you search STG, for Rae you will find the link to her ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/850057290273

    Yes, she was beat up and choked. She is recovering and seeing clients. But she is trying to make up for the money she lost when the guy that beat her up robbed her and stole her phone. Any help you can give her she greatly appreciates. Be nice to her. She has had a rough last several days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape