Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 17929
-
04-07-23 13:23 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 141Nikki
Not sure what details are relevant. She showed up, had a little casual small talk. Based on previous good reviews, (and poor judgement) I paid up front. She wanted to smoke before we got started, and in the time it took me to get on a pair of loafers to join her outside, her ride had already picked her up.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 12:36 #12633Regular Member

Posts: 2Richmond UTR
Please DM me with number. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ROB1001
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 06:34 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 1002Nikki
Yeah we definitely need detail. I've seen her a handful of times and never been cash and dashed. Most recently this past weekend. She's sensitive about her body but the head game is top notch.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 02:48 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 484Nikki. C & D
You may not want to elaborate but would you mind telling us more. You might also want to post in the "Rip Off" section.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 01:16 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 141Nikki C&D
Don't hobby under the influence.
Made some poor decisions (of the "big head / little head" variety) and Nikki got me with my guard down.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/434211879497
-
04-06-23 21:33 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 72I'm Interested.
I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 19:43 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 80Richmond UTR
Yes, please send me her digits.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 12:15 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 100Digits, please!
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 22:10 #12626Regular Member

Posts: 3Interested here as well.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 21:15 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 363Hellooooo! I'm very interested. Thank you.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy72
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 10:56 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 63Richmond UTR
Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
-
04-03-23 18:00 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 437Rae-link
If you search STG, for Rae you will find the link to her ad:
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/850057290273
Yes, she was beat up and choked. She is recovering and seeing clients. But she is trying to make up for the money she lost when the guy that beat her up robbed her and stole her phone. Any help you can give her she greatly appreciates. Be nice to her. She has had a rough last several days.
-
04-03-23 10:00 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 1189Rae
I'm in Cincinnati. Can anyone provide a link to one of Rae's ads? Also, if I'm reading things correctly, she was recently beat up and choked, is that right? Is she OK now? Is she still seeing clients? Any help would be appreciated as I might drive down to Lexington to see her if everything is OK. Thanks, Guys.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 09:59 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 363Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 00:51 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 79Rae
WTF. Some POS choked her out! Rae is a Great Lady. Hope that Bastard gets tracked down and pays for hurting her! Got to love Rae, she's an ATF for a lot of us!
.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



