Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 5331
-
04-07-23 23:04 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 104Anna at Sky
Quick question, is Anna at Sky the same Anna that worked at Melon at the end?
She was a treat.
-
04-07-23 20:02 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 106I know they were open briefly. I drove by maybe 3-4 weeks ago and it was all dark. Anybody recently stop by?
Originally Posted by DickFitswell
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 19:04 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 104Sky and Lilly
It was 1:30 in the afternoon. Busy place.
Originally Posted by DickFitswell
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 16:15 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 69Lee's
Anyone been to Lees since they re-opened? Line-up?
-
04-07-23 16:13 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 69What time of day was your visit?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 15:26 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 104Sky Visit
Called ahead, asked for Lilly. Scheduled an appointment for an hour later.
She was petite, hard little implants. Mid 40's? Much softer facial features, not as hard looking as Penny and Pink who introduced themselves later.
Table shower, sauna. Back in room we went straight to pleasuring each other, she responded well to oral. Put on a cover with her mouth.
Nice oral and tried two positions, never last as long as real life 🤣.
The rest of the hour was a great massage, walked in my back, rubbed my feet.
Sky is busy, door always ringing. You can hear conversations from other cubicles.
-
04-06-23 08:13 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 203Hard pass!
I sent her a text, and an email. She responded to my text by requesting to come pick her up. Address she gave me was the Sandusky police department. Two days later, she responds to my email and asks to be picked up at a Church in Toledo. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by TrollMahn
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 18:19 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 120Massage by Mia
Anyone have any experience with this provider?
https://toledo.craigslist.org/hws/d/...604102888.html
-
04-05-23 14:38 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 114Monday, Sky visit
Finally had time to visit Sky again. I love this place. They were busy as hell but my experience was still relaxed and relaxing. Asked about Anna. She's on vacation. Penny was busy. Got to see Pink again. Slim, tiny butt, nicely presented bee cups. Nice, detailed table shower, Penny came in naked to say hi, then sauna and to the room. Started right in, asked about 69, which I turned down, a bit of oral and a bit of cowgirl. After she cleaned me up I gave her a bit of massage, which she seemed to really enjoy, then she gave me a nice one and some back walking. I was quite a bit over my hour getting out. Was introduced to Lilly. She liked like one of the girls that isn't really there in the advertisement, slim, pretty, late 20's or really 30's but looked younger. Really want to give her a try, hopefully I can before she goes elsewhere.
They seem to have gotten a new mattress in the shower area, same as the old one but looked newer. It's been a year or so since my last visit.
-
04-04-23 22:32 #3642Sassy96Guest
Summer
Called today and was told 2 new girls working. When I walked in one of the newer girls came into hallway and had a slim body. The other was short and bigger and believe is the one I spoke with. Didn't partake since they were busy. Any additional Intel on the newer girls and services?
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 21:07 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 1863Just because a place does full service does not mean that you can't get just a handy. I usually go out for everything, but can back pedal to just a handy if the provider and I don't click (doesn't happen very often).
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
Have a backup for Quality because you'll keep going when you see it is located in a busy strip mall next to a chiropractor's office. It is also the only establishment of its type in this community.
Last year's sweep left Toledo pretty barren. All I can say about any other place is check the forum and hope one of the surviving places is open.
-
04-03-23 23:15 #3640Regular Member

Posts: 16Not FS
I am more looking for HE with heavy teasing. From previous postings I figured out quality Asian is something I have to visit are there any such I should give a try if quality Asian disappoints?
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
Thanks!!
-
04-03-23 19:28 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 1863Sky is the only full service AMP left in Toledo. Been waiting to see where / if Melon resurfaces and with what name.
Originally Posted by Gaddi226
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 14:51 #3638Regular Member

Posts: 16Must try places
Hi,
I am coming to Toledo for this weekend and looking for must try AMPs in Toledo, can someone suggest where should I go? All I am looking is for happiness. You can PM also.
-
04-02-23 20:55 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 34To be honest, dreamed there, even if you don't opt for it, they'll put it on. The spicy add ons are just to lure you in pretty sure. Massages are mediocre. Not ever worth the time.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




