Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13326

    Definition of young

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    I've pretty much given up on this segment of hobbying down here. Because as you describe who wants grand ma rubbing on you. When you refer to young and moderately young. Would you mind sharing what age group you are referring to? Most places in Jax and Jax Beach. To me. Were 40's++ and beyond. Way out of my age range for spending money. Are you actually finding girls in their 20s in some places?
    You are correct. Young is a relative term. AA in Orange Park I would say they have some in late 20's to early to mid 30's. I've only received L1 at AA.

    Aja I would say mid 30's to early 40's.

    With that being said. I honestly don't mind a grandma. I think we can all agree that it is hard to tell how old an Asian actually is. If they take care of themselves I'm all for a grandma rubbing me down. But the grandmas here don't fall into that category.

    Helen at My Favor would fall into that category. But I'm being told she doesn't do the massaging. That happened to me. She gave me an excellent TS. A little teasing. But when I layed my head down a new woman came in.

    I haven't been to all that Jax has to offer. But right now, there just isn't enough of us writing reviews and doing investigative reporting. LOL. If it needs to be done, I am doing that very thing.

    With how fast these establishments turn over the rotation. By the time someone actually gets a good one. She will most likely be gone.

  2. #13325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Called yesterday they said they have pretty girls waiting for me. I told them I'd be by today and she said to call in morning to make appointment. I called and she said they were busy and can't take any customers.

    She then texted me and told me to go to Thai Chi on Lane ave. F that. I don't want someone's grandma rubbing me down.

    So far the only decent place I've been to that has moderately young girls is Aja.

    AA in Orange Park on Blanding has young girls but wear a mask and from what I can tell only do L1. My Favor is in second.

    That's about it. Haven't been to Jax Health yet or Nagel.

    Nagel is next visit.
    I've pretty much given up on this segment of hobbying down here. Because as you describe who wants grand ma rubbing on you. When you refer to young and moderately young. Would you mind sharing what age group you are referring to? Most places in Jax and Jax Beach. To me. Were 40's++ and beyond. Way out of my age range for spending money. Are you actually finding girls in their 20s in some places?

  3. #13324

    Mayport Spa

    Called yesterday they said they have pretty girls waiting for me. I told them I'd be by today and she said to call in morning to make appointment. I called and she said they were busy and can't take any customers.

    She then texted me and told me to go to Thai Chi on Lane ave. F that. I don't want someone's grandma rubbing me down.

    So far the only decent place I've been to that has moderately young girls is Aja.

    AA in Orange Park on Blanding has young girls but wear a mask and from what I can tell only do L1. My Favor is in second.

    That's about it. Haven't been to Jax Health yet or Nagel.

    Nagel is next visit.

  4. #13323

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I guess it is unfortunately safe to assume that Tina no longer works at Jax Health Spa on University? From what I heard, she would work between here and NYC. She had a sexy body and always provided a nice time. Has anyone had any luck at Tai Chi next to H Howies, Nagel or My Favor?
    So I'd like to first start my response with a review. I decided to go to the massage shop on beach and university. First, the doors were open and it was very humid inside. The lady that met me was named Sofia. I would say she is in her 40's. Decent body, very nice. Massage was fairly decent. Wasn't offered table shower. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Decided on L2. She literally started sucking my berries. Then started licking the lollipop. I was thinking I'm about to get a BBBJ. Then she reaches over and grabs a plastic bag. WTF. I would rate the experience about a 5/10.

    Driving down university it looked liked the place by HH was closed. No signs on, and no cars in parking lot. I did call on Monday and lady said they were closed.

    My Favor is ok. You can definitely get L3 there but the ladies are a little on heavier side. But they treat you right. Helen is fire but from what I hear she only gives the TS then does the switcharoo.

    I want to try Nagel but haven't heard anything recent. I called and asked about the girls. I asked mamasan if girls were young and pretty. She responded. SoSo. WTF.

  5. #13322

    Tina at JHS

    I guess it is unfortunately safe to assume that Tina no longer works at Jax Health Spa on University? From what I heard, she would work between here and NYC. She had a sexy body and always provided a nice time. Has anyone had any luck at Tai Chi next to H Howies, Nagel or My Favor?

  6. #13321

    Nagel

    Has anyone partaken recently? I'm going out tomorrow. Want to try either Atlantic on Mayport or Nagel.

  7. #13320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I've had Luna. Very happy with her. Has anyone had Lisa at AJA? Thanks for any info.
    Yes, several days ago. Nice enough. The massage was very rush-rush, with some teasing. From the smell down below, I'm assuming a uti or yeast infection was going on. Won't repeat.

  8. #13319

    QQ is now Lotus

    Just providing this info because I am a regular there and CiCi is one of my favorite people on earth. QQ Spa has moved to 430 College Drive (Orange Park) and renamed Lotus Spa. The accommodations are much nicer! Unfortunately, there's a very unattractive, older woman handling massages right now, so I'll probably not visit until she is gone or have CiCi service me.

  9. #13318

    Alpha massage

    Anyone been to Alpha recently? Please DM if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

  10. #13317

    Lisa at AJA

    I've had Luna. Very happy with her. Has anyone had Lisa at AJA? Thanks for any info.

  11. #13316

    Different Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lisa that is at AJA spa?
    No, different Lisa. Like I said in my previous post, I've seen her probably 4 or 5 times now, and each time was good service.

  12. #13315
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    So evidently her name is Helen. I know everyone's favorite is relative. But she is tiny, with a cute face. My dream started today by her taking me to the TS. She was the one I remembered from my last visit. So naturally I was excited. After the sauna she led me back to my room. I layed down, then the switcharoo happened. In walks this girl named Nicole. I paid for an hour. I got probably about a 3 minute massage. Then she hopped on top of me and ran her fingers up and down my body for literally 15 minutes doing several reach arounds. We did some FS where all she wanted to do was lay down. After we done she cleaned me up with a Kleenex which was a mistake. After she cleaned the evidence off me she told me to come back next week and we can do something else. Couldn't quite understand her but I said sure ok. As I was leaving I asked Nicole who the other lady was and she said Helen. She the boss. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if Helen does massages because tiny Asian cuties are my preference. So today was a better experience at My Favor then last weeks. I was going to go to Nagel today but decided not to. Has anyone been to Nagel recently or Jax Health?
    If it's the same Helen that was there with Ruby / Nikki were there then she doesn't do full service. She's hot though.

  13. #13314

    QQ now Lotus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Not good. I enjoyed the back door. Ht.
    I can't see them being there very long. Being in a very busy complex. I don't find myself wanting to go there. That parking lot is full all day until around 9 pm. So much for slipping in and out unnoticed.

  14. #13313
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    New location, new name. QQ is now on College drive under the name Lotus Spa.
    Not good. I enjoyed the back door. Ht.

  15. #13312

    Is it the same Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.
    Is this the same Lisa that is at AJA spa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape