Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 16529
-
04-05-23 17:02 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 359Update
So I'd like to first start my response with a review. I decided to go to the massage shop on beach and university. First, the doors were open and it was very humid inside. The lady that met me was named Sofia. I would say she is in her 40's. Decent body, very nice. Massage was fairly decent. Wasn't offered table shower. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Decided on L2. She literally started sucking my berries. Then started licking the lollipop. I was thinking I'm about to get a BBBJ. Then she reaches over and grabs a plastic bag. WTF. I would rate the experience about a 5/10.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
Driving down university it looked liked the place by HH was closed. No signs on, and no cars in parking lot. I did call on Monday and lady said they were closed.
My Favor is ok. You can definitely get L3 there but the ladies are a little on heavier side. But they treat you right. Helen is fire but from what I hear she only gives the TS then does the switcharoo.
I want to try Nagel but haven't heard anything recent. I called and asked about the girls. I asked mamasan if girls were young and pretty. She responded. SoSo. WTF.
-
04-05-23 14:26 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 497Tina at JHS
I guess it is unfortunately safe to assume that Tina no longer works at Jax Health Spa on University? From what I heard, she would work between here and NYC. She had a sexy body and always provided a nice time. Has anyone had any luck at Tai Chi next to H Howies, Nagel or My Favor?
-
04-05-23 00:31 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 359Nagel
Has anyone partaken recently? I'm going out tomorrow. Want to try either Atlantic on Mayport or Nagel.
-
04-05-23 00:25 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes, several days ago. Nice enough. The massage was very rush-rush, with some teasing. From the smell down below, I'm assuming a uti or yeast infection was going on. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 16:00 #13315Banned Member

Posts: 48QQ is now Lotus
Just providing this info because I am a regular there and CiCi is one of my favorite people on earth. QQ Spa has moved to 430 College Drive (Orange Park) and renamed Lotus Spa. The accommodations are much nicer! Unfortunately, there's a very unattractive, older woman handling massages right now, so I'll probably not visit until she is gone or have CiCi service me.
-
04-04-23 13:13 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 45Alpha massage
Anyone been to Alpha recently? Please DM if you have any recommendations. Thanks!
-
04-04-23 12:43 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 359Lisa at AJA
I've had Luna. Very happy with her. Has anyone had Lisa at AJA? Thanks for any info.
-
04-04-23 10:27 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 497Different Lisa
No, different Lisa. Like I said in my previous post, I've seen her probably 4 or 5 times now, and each time was good service.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 02:47 #13311Banned Member

Posts: 590If it's the same Helen that was there with Ruby / Nikki were there then she doesn't do full service. She's hot though.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 23:04 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 359QQ now Lotus Spa
I can't see them being there very long. Being in a very busy complex. I don't find myself wanting to go there. That parking lot is full all day until around 9 pm. So much for slipping in and out unnoticed.
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 20:47 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 263Not good. I enjoyed the back door. Ht.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:54 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 359Is it the same Lisa
Is this the same Lisa that is at AJA spa?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:28 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 359QQ is now Lotus Spa
New location, new name. QQ is now on College drive under the name Lotus Spa.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 16:18 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 359My favor cutie
So evidently her name is Helen. I know everyone's favorite is relative. But she is tiny, with a cute face. My dream started today by her taking me to the TS. She was the one I remembered from my last visit. So naturally I was excited. After the sauna she led me back to my room. I layed down, then the switcharoo happened. In walks this girl named Nicole. I paid for an hour. I got probably about a 3 minute massage. Then she hopped on top of me and ran her fingers up and down my body for literally 15 minutes doing several reach arounds. We did some FS where all she wanted to do was lay down. After we done she cleaned me up with a Kleenex which was a mistake. After she cleaned the evidence off me she told me to come back next week and we can do something else. Couldn't quite understand her but I said sure ok. As I was leaving I asked Nicole who the other lady was and she said Helen. She the boss. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if Helen does massages because tiny Asian cuties are my preference. So today was a better experience at My Favor then last weeks. I was going to go to Nagel today but decided not to. Has anyone been to Nagel recently or Jax Health?
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 15:55 #13305Regular Member

Posts: 20Visiting
I'm visiting Jacksonville this week.
I tried 2 different places mentioned on this board previously, but no joy for me other than 1 fairly decent massage.
Can anybody point me to a good spot so I can stop wasting money?










Reply With Quote



