Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 19553
-
04-09-23 13:26 #10673Regular Member

Posts: 8Sun spa
Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by MysticMack
[View Original Post]
What are the rates, including house fee?
PM me if you don't want to post it here please.
-
04-09-23 12:10 #10672Senior Member

Posts: 1115Tokyo Spa
Nope. Last review on RM is dated 10/13/2022 and wasn't good.
Originally Posted by MysticMack
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 19:55 #10671Senior Member

Posts: 65Sun Spa with Noah
Took a trip to the sun spa a few weeks ago. Was greeted by Noah with the raspy voice. Past reviews are accurate and overall great experience, bb is on the table but I did not partake in it. Wouldn't repeat though because her voice is just too big of a turn off for me. But hey that's just me to each its own. Maybe I'll go back and try another provider.
-
04-08-23 17:19 #10670Senior Member

Posts: 205Rainbow Edmunds
Anybody have any recent experience. With Rainbow in Edmunds, seems the 2 times I tried they were closed. May a Chinese vacation?
-
04-07-23 23:31 #10669Senior Member

Posts: 65Tokyo Spa Lynnwood
Any recent update on this AMP?
-
04-07-23 20:12 #10668Senior Member

Posts: 265Kings Tina
Tina came in and joined in one time when I was with Candy. She wanted to know if I could muster another load for her after filling Candy. Glad I was up for the challenge!
Originally Posted by Serinite
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 00:45 #10667Regular Member

Posts: 2Tina is the consummate MMS
All true She puts in the effort and keeps it fun and honest. She will literally break a sweat to make you happy. On top of everything already mentioned she can clamp down on you like a vice when she wants is you to blow.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
She was the "surprise guest" in a 3 some with Jenny. Jenny tapped out early and Tina finished the inning.
-
04-06-23 17:14 #10666Regular Member

Posts: 3I fell prey to that one. I was almost embarrassed to leave after 30 min (donation for 1 hr) she asked to write a review.
Originally Posted by XCrossTownX
[View Original Post]
How many chumps continue to fall for this?
-
04-06-23 16:49 #10665Regular Member

Posts: 20Two questions for y'all
One, any good spots in Magnolia? Got to go later this week and figured I could visit a spa to kill some time.
Two, can anyone DM me any spas with works with tits big enough to bounce while they ride me? All the spas I've been to have only had medium size at best.
Thanks y'all!
-
04-06-23 16:01 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 179King's report
Stopped by King's to get a massage with Tina. She's in the 55+ range, but I like that personally. Playful TS, BBBJ, rim followed by CFS. Got a decent massage as well, checking the boxes of everything I was looking for.
-
04-05-23 19:08 #10663Regular Member

Posts: 22Hard Massage in South Seattle
Check out Kawaii Spa next to the VA hospital. Her massage is so hard it borders on abuse. HE available, but paradoxically no touch.
Originally Posted by BobJ420
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 15:15 #10662Regular Member

Posts: 4Hard ass massage
Hi,
I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the South Seattle / Renton / Tukwila area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.
-
04-05-23 14:48 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 208Everett stroll
I stopped by VIP and Royale.
VIP has Michelle pretty good looking was wearing small white Jean shorts that brown skin contrast looked great.
Then I stopped next floor at Royale 2 grannies working had to leave was getting convinced to stay but man I just couldn't told her 2 for 1 and that thankfully got me off the hook.
So yeah VIP good Royale no was told that I missed the young good looking girl and to come back Monday. Won't be back here until I hear diff.
Will be stopping by eurotouch.
-
04-05-23 12:01 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 362Mid-Roosevelt = Lily Spa
That's correct.
Given the frequency of name changes (of the parlors and the providers), I sorta prefer listing the precise address but I get how some view that as problematic.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
My visit was within the last 10 days.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 01:30 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 102Trying again
Bump. Wondering if anyone has real intel.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




