Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13329

    I have recommended Orlando before but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I learned awhile ago that most of the descriptions in the Jax reviews are shit. Either they are lying or have much lower standards. For AMP visits I suggest you save your money and make a trip once in awhile to Orlando and check out Milk or NDS. A lot more bang for your buck and the talent is much better and younger than Jax.
    I get whiny replies like, Aw, man. I'm not going to drive all the way out of town. ". Well then, you kinda forfeit your right to complain about the drive if you've never been and sampled for yourself, because you guys have no idea how good the AMP hobby can get.

    Not knocking anyone, I understand. I settle for slim Jax pickings because of the locality, but I will NEVER say Orlando AMPs are not worth the drive. That's laughable.

    MSOG with a SUPER HOT early 20's asian who either IS or acts VERY horny, and demands you not stop. NURU during the table shower. And all for the SAME PRICE as most of the overpriced Jax AMPs. You will leave drained, grinning and drooling, buzzed and feeling like a very desired man. So worth it.

  2. #13328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    The owners of these establishments have to read these post and they have to know that the clientele are not happy about the level of service.

    Unfortunately, they won't get better employees because the only thing Jax has as a hole is crap.

    And we keep coming back!

    P.S. Driving past Jax Health it looks run down. I tried calling a few times this week and no one answers. From the looks of it. Doesn't look like it is open anymore. * (Intel)*.
    I learned awhile ago that most of the descriptions in the Jax reviews are shit. Either they are lying or have much lower standards. For AMP visits I suggest you save your money and make a trip once in awhile to Orlando and check out Milk or NDS. A lot more bang for your buck and the talent is much better and younger than Jax.

  3. #13327

    Nagel and Aja visit

    Nagel, Nagel, Nagel.. First of all I am glad I listened to big head instead of little. Positives. TS was warm. Cons. Grandma, rough hands, no lotion (a lot of friction during massage). On the flip, she gave a shaking motion. I said no thanks massage only. I could tell she was mad because she did a number on my side and arms. Basically stretching my arm out wide and jabbing my ribs. $50 for 30 minutes and I gave her $20 tip. And she was PISSED.

    Felt kinda deflated after that visit. So I went down the road to Aja. Knowing the visit would be better. Walk in and Luna welcomes me. Nice hug and led me back to room. She said be back in a few minutes. I opt for TS ($10) but nice to get the Nagel nast washed away. Lady who I though was the mamasan was actually LISA. Guys!! Whoever was hyping Lisa up. Please lay of the drugs. She is tiny and petite. Which is a plus. But she has to be in her 50's. Massage was decent. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I signalled L2. She said she doesn't do that. She then proceeds to say, "You want to * I *you real good". So me being the upstanding man I am. I agree. I lay on my back. She hops on the table and starts going to town. I'm thinking in my big head, I thought you didn't do L2. Then she squats and starts bouncing up and down on me. Kinda decent but she put so much lotion on down there I couldn't even tell if we started yet. Then she proceeds to sit down and starts doing this weird grinding / rocking / whatever you call it. At this point I'm starting to lose all concentration down there and tell her to lie down. I stand up and give it to her for about 10 minutes.

    When all said and done she calls me crazy Superman and I get dressed and leave.

    Aja is still the best in Jax but damn I felt defeated today.

    The owners of these establishments have to read these post and they have to know that the clientele are not happy about the level of service.

    Unfortunately, they won't get better employees because the only thing Jax has as a hole is crap.

    And we keep coming back!

    P.S. Driving past Jax Health it looks run down. I tried calling a few times this week and no one answers. From the looks of it. Doesn't look like it is open anymore. * (Intel)*.

  4. #13326

    Nagel

    I am trying out in Nagel today. I will let you know how it was this evening.

  5. #13325

    Definition of young

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    I've pretty much given up on this segment of hobbying down here. Because as you describe who wants grand ma rubbing on you. When you refer to young and moderately young. Would you mind sharing what age group you are referring to? Most places in Jax and Jax Beach. To me. Were 40's++ and beyond. Way out of my age range for spending money. Are you actually finding girls in their 20s in some places?
    You are correct. Young is a relative term. AA in Orange Park I would say they have some in late 20's to early to mid 30's. I've only received L1 at AA.

    Aja I would say mid 30's to early 40's.

    With that being said. I honestly don't mind a grandma. I think we can all agree that it is hard to tell how old an Asian actually is. If they take care of themselves I'm all for a grandma rubbing me down. But the grandmas here don't fall into that category.

    Helen at My Favor would fall into that category. But I'm being told she doesn't do the massaging. That happened to me. She gave me an excellent TS. A little teasing. But when I layed my head down a new woman came in.

    I haven't been to all that Jax has to offer. But right now, there just isn't enough of us writing reviews and doing investigative reporting. LOL. If it needs to be done, I am doing that very thing.

    With how fast these establishments turn over the rotation. By the time someone actually gets a good one. She will most likely be gone.

  6. #13324
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Called yesterday they said they have pretty girls waiting for me. I told them I'd be by today and she said to call in morning to make appointment. I called and she said they were busy and can't take any customers.

    She then texted me and told me to go to Thai Chi on Lane ave. F that. I don't want someone's grandma rubbing me down.

    So far the only decent place I've been to that has moderately young girls is Aja.

    AA in Orange Park on Blanding has young girls but wear a mask and from what I can tell only do L1. My Favor is in second.

    That's about it. Haven't been to Jax Health yet or Nagel.

    Nagel is next visit.
    I've pretty much given up on this segment of hobbying down here. Because as you describe who wants grand ma rubbing on you. When you refer to young and moderately young. Would you mind sharing what age group you are referring to? Most places in Jax and Jax Beach. To me. Were 40's++ and beyond. Way out of my age range for spending money. Are you actually finding girls in their 20s in some places?

  7. #13323

    Mayport Spa

    Called yesterday they said they have pretty girls waiting for me. I told them I'd be by today and she said to call in morning to make appointment. I called and she said they were busy and can't take any customers.

    She then texted me and told me to go to Thai Chi on Lane ave. F that. I don't want someone's grandma rubbing me down.

    So far the only decent place I've been to that has moderately young girls is Aja.

    AA in Orange Park on Blanding has young girls but wear a mask and from what I can tell only do L1. My Favor is in second.

    That's about it. Haven't been to Jax Health yet or Nagel.

    Nagel is next visit.

  8. #13322

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I guess it is unfortunately safe to assume that Tina no longer works at Jax Health Spa on University? From what I heard, she would work between here and NYC. She had a sexy body and always provided a nice time. Has anyone had any luck at Tai Chi next to H Howies, Nagel or My Favor?
    So I'd like to first start my response with a review. I decided to go to the massage shop on beach and university. First, the doors were open and it was very humid inside. The lady that met me was named Sofia. I would say she is in her 40's. Decent body, very nice. Massage was fairly decent. Wasn't offered table shower. On the flip she asked what I wanted. Decided on L2. She literally started sucking my berries. Then started licking the lollipop. I was thinking I'm about to get a BBBJ. Then she reaches over and grabs a plastic bag. WTF. I would rate the experience about a 5/10.

    Driving down university it looked liked the place by HH was closed. No signs on, and no cars in parking lot. I did call on Monday and lady said they were closed.

    My Favor is ok. You can definitely get L3 there but the ladies are a little on heavier side. But they treat you right. Helen is fire but from what I hear she only gives the TS then does the switcharoo.

    I want to try Nagel but haven't heard anything recent. I called and asked about the girls. I asked mamasan if girls were young and pretty. She responded. SoSo. WTF.

  9. #13321

    Tina at JHS

    I guess it is unfortunately safe to assume that Tina no longer works at Jax Health Spa on University? From what I heard, she would work between here and NYC. She had a sexy body and always provided a nice time. Has anyone had any luck at Tai Chi next to H Howies, Nagel or My Favor?

  10. #13320

    Nagel

    Has anyone partaken recently? I'm going out tomorrow. Want to try either Atlantic on Mayport or Nagel.

  11. #13319
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I've had Luna. Very happy with her. Has anyone had Lisa at AJA? Thanks for any info.
    Yes, several days ago. Nice enough. The massage was very rush-rush, with some teasing. From the smell down below, I'm assuming a uti or yeast infection was going on. Won't repeat.

  12. #13318

    QQ is now Lotus

    Just providing this info because I am a regular there and CiCi is one of my favorite people on earth. QQ Spa has moved to 430 College Drive (Orange Park) and renamed Lotus Spa. The accommodations are much nicer! Unfortunately, there's a very unattractive, older woman handling massages right now, so I'll probably not visit until she is gone or have CiCi service me.

  13. #13317

    Alpha massage

    Anyone been to Alpha recently? Please DM if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

  14. #13316

    Lisa at AJA

    I've had Luna. Very happy with her. Has anyone had Lisa at AJA? Thanks for any info.

  15. #13315

    Different Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lisa that is at AJA spa?
    No, different Lisa. Like I said in my previous post, I've seen her probably 4 or 5 times now, and each time was good service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape