Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15233

    Lane Latina

    Saw this fine ass Latina walking between the motels and made her way to the other side of the overpass. Made several loops to attempt the scoop but she was attracting way too much attention. Damn it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230406_085800.jpg‎  

  2. #15232

    Heather Off Commonwealth

    Just ran into Heather near Commonwealth and Edgewood. Good vocal skills and not bad for her age (probably 40's). Few blocks behind the Shell.

    No phone, so no digits.

    Was at Lane earlier today, but the energy felt weird. Like the area was hot.

  3. #15231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted a few pics of different girls besides Brittany so I can put a face with a name bro. Pm me. I appreciate it.
    Dude, easiest way to get a name is just to drive up to them and ask their name and then say, sorry I was looking for someone else today, maybe next time.

    Most girls are alright with that, some might believe you, others know you didn't like what you saw. But at the end of the day, it's part of the SW business.

    Same way, some girls will open the door and leave after talking to you, because they sense something with you they didn't like, it's all part of the SW business.

  4. #15230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Was she smiling or gritting her teeth?? Bad pic.
    Don't remember, that was a few months ago. I just took a screenshot of my video and upload the screenshot.

  5. #15229

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    Wonder how her head game and is and if anyone has her digits. I noticed she was carrying a phone with her. Unless the boring is referring to her head game LOL.
    I can relate to what he is talking about. You just have to get her going and ask for what you want but she still can a be a little stubborn but she has a good snapper. Nice and tight. Feels good. And she does have a phone. I was with her recently.

  6. #15228

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    She has a hot body, is friendly and donations are negotiable. But boring. (almost dead fish).
    Wonder how her head game and is and if anyone has her digits. I noticed she was carrying a phone with her. Unless the boring is referring to her head game LOL.

  7. #15227

    That's Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    Her hair was a little past her shoulders and slightly curly. She is slim and curvy but I wouldn't say "tall".
    She has a hot body, is friendly and donations are negotiable. But boring. (almost dead fish).

  8. #15226

    More luck. Sorta

    There were more SWs out this morning and made a scoop. Was even able to snap a decent walking photo. I personally wouldn't repeat.

    Told me her name was Jasmine but switched it up to Tasha after our session. Said she doesn't share her number because she has a man and doesn't do this often. On that note. Does anyone have working digits for someone on the WS. The two digits I have are no longer valid and I'll def return the favor once I come across new ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230405_084807.jpg‎  

  9. #15225

    Sam. Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    This red head might have been sexy ass Sam. Was her hair long and she a little slim with curves??
    Her hair was a little past her shoulders and slightly curly. She is slim and curvy but I wouldn't say "tall".

  10. #15224

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Please read my previous posts about BBFS with SW's.

    I got pics, but not going through the hassle of uploading.
    I just wanted a few pics of different girls besides Brittany so I can put a face with a name bro. Pm me. I appreciate it.

  11. #15223

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Here you go, that was a few months ago. I think she lost some teeth now.
    Was she smiling or gritting her teeth?? Bad pic.

  12. #15222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Brittany

    Here you go, that was a few months ago. I think she lost some teeth now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brittany.jpg‎  

  13. #15221

    Maybe Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    First stop was Edgewood. Saw one SW but on a look scale she was a big nope. Next stop was Cahoon and not a single one. Last stop was Lane and I saw a fine ass red head that was wearing this skin tight dress up to her thighs. She walked into the area with the sheds and by the time I did the loop she was long gone. Saw another SW stumbling that had a black dress on and looked like she was going to get scooped but the jeep kept going. Didn't get close enough to take a look but passed on that one.
    This red head might have been sexy ass Sam. Was her hair long and she a little slim with curves??

  14. #15220

    Today's stroll

    First stop was Edgewood. Saw one SW but on a look scale she was a big nope. Next stop was Cahoon and not a single one. Last stop was Lane and I saw a fine ass red head that was wearing this skin tight dress up to her thighs. She walked into the area with the sheds and by the time I did the loop she was long gone. Saw another SW stumbling that had a black dress on and looked like she was going to get scooped but the jeep kept going. Didn't get close enough to take a look but passed on that one.

  15. #15219

    My man.

    OK. To the monger in the white Chevy El Camino that picked up that fine ass BSW in the pink outfit on Main & 63rd this morning, Please tell me you had a good time and what was the damage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape