Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 16508
-
04-06-23 14:38 #15233Senior Member

Posts: 450Lane Latina
Saw this fine ass Latina walking between the motels and made her way to the other side of the overpass. Made several loops to attempt the scoop but she was attracting way too much attention. Damn it.
-
04-06-23 00:33 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 37Heather Off Commonwealth
Just ran into Heather near Commonwealth and Edgewood. Good vocal skills and not bad for her age (probably 40's). Few blocks behind the Shell.
No phone, so no digits.
Was at Lane earlier today, but the energy felt weird. Like the area was hot.
-
04-05-23 20:42 #15231Senior Member

Posts: 424Dude, easiest way to get a name is just to drive up to them and ask their name and then say, sorry I was looking for someone else today, maybe next time.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
Most girls are alright with that, some might believe you, others know you didn't like what you saw. But at the end of the day, it's part of the SW business.
Same way, some girls will open the door and leave after talking to you, because they sense something with you they didn't like, it's all part of the SW business.
-
04-05-23 20:36 #15230Senior Member

Posts: 424Don't remember, that was a few months ago. I just took a screenshot of my video and upload the screenshot.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:33 #15229Senior Member

Posts: 536Sam
I can relate to what he is talking about. You just have to get her going and ask for what you want but she still can a be a little stubborn but she has a good snapper. Nice and tight. Feels good. And she does have a phone. I was with her recently.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 10:42 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 450Sam
Wonder how her head game and is and if anyone has her digits. I noticed she was carrying a phone with her. Unless the boring is referring to her head game LOL.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 10:28 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 190That's Sam
She has a hot body, is friendly and donations are negotiable. But boring. (almost dead fish).
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 09:38 #15226Senior Member

Posts: 450More luck. Sorta
There were more SWs out this morning and made a scoop. Was even able to snap a decent walking photo. I personally wouldn't repeat.
Told me her name was Jasmine but switched it up to Tasha after our session. Said she doesn't share her number because she has a man and doesn't do this often. On that note. Does anyone have working digits for someone on the WS. The two digits I have are no longer valid and I'll def return the favor once I come across new ones.
-
04-05-23 09:28 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 450Sam. Maybe
Her hair was a little past her shoulders and slightly curly. She is slim and curvy but I wouldn't say "tall".
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 07:47 #15224Senior Member

Posts: 536Pics
I just wanted a few pics of different girls besides Brittany so I can put a face with a name bro. Pm me. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 03:01 #15223Senior Member

Posts: 536Dam
Was she smiling or gritting her teeth?? Bad pic.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 20:33 #15222Senior Member

Posts: 424Brittany
Here you go, that was a few months ago. I think she lost some teeth now.
-
04-04-23 15:08 #15221Senior Member

Posts: 536Maybe Sam
This red head might have been sexy ass Sam. Was her hair long and she a little slim with curves??
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 14:24 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 450Today's stroll
First stop was Edgewood. Saw one SW but on a look scale she was a big nope. Next stop was Cahoon and not a single one. Last stop was Lane and I saw a fine ass red head that was wearing this skin tight dress up to her thighs. She walked into the area with the sheds and by the time I did the loop she was long gone. Saw another SW stumbling that had a black dress on and looked like she was going to get scooped but the jeep kept going. Didn't get close enough to take a look but passed on that one.
-
04-03-23 08:22 #15219Senior Member

Posts: 144My man.
OK. To the monger in the white Chevy El Camino that picked up that fine ass BSW in the pink outfit on Main & 63rd this morning, Please tell me you had a good time and what was the damage.












Reply With Quote




