Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7844

    Tomomi, Jane, Maho

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she start her own agency or partnership a while in NOVA then went MIA or got sick? Who knows LOL.
    Yes Tomomi did. I thought she was doing fine and I remember seeing her touring all over the country.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She's a rare species here, but too thick for jbang taste LOL. Not sure if her hygiene game is up to par.
    Jane xoxo context here. Yah she'd be different. First time I'm reading Flip + JP combo. I am not as into thiccc girls myself. Idk hygiene.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Despite seeing her last time with no raws cas she was trying to hi-jack 2 bens for cip, I tried to book another shot to validate the chemistry game again.

    YMMV.
    LMAO on Maho. At least you tried to see if it was you. I've heard nothing but good things about Maho but the dick train probably did affected her Gucci pussy LOL.

    Damn multiple quotes is hard to keep the context of what was talked about. Easier than having multiple posts though.

  2. #7843

    Aimiee

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She trying to keep all the clients to herself with those extra hole menus. She's way diff than helen / wally.
    Yeah bro, when she first pop at flushing she didn't charge second time. I saw her, she hit me with the 1 bill extra, no hate to the girl she was cool & all but she telling all the girls to charge for it. Saw another girl and she like Amiee told me to charge 100 for extra. I wanted to tell her why you listing to her but I kept it to myself LOL.

  3. #7842
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Despite seeing her last time with no raws cas she was trying to hi-jack 2 bens for cip, I tried to book another shot to validate the chemistry game again.
    She has a white bf or had one anyway. She has a great DT. I came in her throat and she swallowed. Looks wise not quite as great as their better girls.

    Have you tried Yuriko? She was pretty hot and nice and skinny and young. Saw her a while ago and she came back now. That would be my pick for 10 ten right now.

    WSD doesn't have anything I am interested in right now. Maybe the Chinese girl but don't know if pics match.

    If you are really into tits then Hime has some fantastic tits. You can't believe they are natural but believe it. DD. Great. I am a small tit guy. Very cute. She was on the verge of quitting in DS so I did the fake I am about to cum noise like 10 minutes early. LOL. Women ain't the only ones be faking.

    As soon as I sense they are going to quit in DS I do that whole fake moaning thing. LOL. Then of course I go even harder and they think great he is about to cum and take it. Then just keep going and end up finishing in mish.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She trying to keep all the clients to herself with those extra hole menus. She's way diff than helen / wally.
    I love Helen.

    I get free bbfscip from 2 Chinese babes right now. That is all I will say. Working on a third. I know if I went a couple weeks straight I could get it as she stuck me in bare in cg and teased me already.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She was doing $500 BBFS on her first tour near the end. People PAID UP to fuck her for a total of $500 an hour + $500 CIP or CIA service 2 pops. Yes $500 just for the BBFS CIP upgrade. CIA if you wanted it but many didn't know she offered CIA hehe.
    She was maybe the only girl I thought: she is worth 500 an hour. And damn she was bucking and couldn't take my dick but she really didn't have a choice. She is half dutch and half japanese. She was texting me months ago but haven't heard from her in forever. She would just send me the nudes to try to get me to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    When I gave her the basic fee, she thought it was a tip, and I ended up getting CIP free. But I think I was her first bang, and she's probably wised up.
    I always think about trying that. Meaning in japan I hear bbfscip is normal. But I bring my own condoms. Then I hand them that right away and that kind of messes that up for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    SL Yume Ayakawa (Hino Fuwari) - my second provider ever, first JAV and still my ATF.
    Haha, she was awesome. She was way more spinner than I thought she'd be from the vids.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    You will like her because she's inexperienced and submissive. She wasn't a loud moaner but will take a good dick and then gets louder but not Kieko level's great fucking moaning. Bald pussy, very nice skin. Little English and translator will be needed.
    Saw her today. Didn't even ask price. I only ask the ones I am most attracted to for it. She was a bit like Karin as in not a loud moaner but she teared up. Not quite as much as Karin though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialHint  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. Yes! That was definitely her with the very weird sounds. I was so surprised when she burst out with those noises that I started to lose my hard on and was just glad when I finally finished.
    So you fucked her at PE? Did you happen to fuck Yumi and Aki? Yumi was my first j girl and size blocked me. Aki. Lets just say she had the worst reaction ever to getting dicked down to me. The second time I saw her damn she stared daggers in me. I still banged her hard again. That first time with Aki. Damn. That was some Rocco Siffredi level banging from me.

  4. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She was doing $500 BBFS on her first tour near the end. People PAID UP to fuck her for a total of $500 an hour + $500 CIP or CIA service 2 pops. Yes $500 just for the BBFS CIP upgrade. CIA if you wanted it but many didn't know she offered CIA hehe.

    She was able to command that because she had the looks and the skills.

    Last I saw she was touring for $700 an hour but Idk what the CIP $ is anymore. I lost interest after I got it for free multiple times then comes the price hike.
    Tomomi was incredible. 1st visit was video and BBFS +120.2nd visit video +100 and bbanal no charge. Third visit was a doubles with Saki, +200 video no BBFS. Fourth visit was a bit late in her stay when the prices inflated, 400 bbanal and video. The amount of crying this girl did was unreal. Definitely in the top 10 for me along with DreamDreamYou Rina (who also did video and bb everything).

  5. #7840

    Bad influence

    Quote Originally Posted by AnothaOne  [View Original Post]
    When I gave her the basic fee, she thought it was a tip, and I ended up getting CIP free. But I think I was her first bang, and she's probably wised up.
    Been having super hard time finding free CIP with game on these jp talents; pretty sure these girls spreading the words among themselves to avoid giving freebies to us. No more miss happy pussy.

  6. #7839

    Own shop

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    She was doing $500 BBFS on her first tour near the end. People PAID UP to fuck her for a total of $500 an hour + $500 CIP or CIA service 2 pops. Yes $500 just for the BBFS CIP upgrade. CIA if you wanted it but many didn't know she offered CIA hehe.

    She was able to command that because she had the looks and the skills.

    Last I saw she was touring for $700 an hour but Idk what the CIP $ is anymore. I lost interest after I got it for free multiple times then comes the price hike.
    Didn't she start her own agency or partnership a while in NOVA then went MIA or got sick? Who knows LOL.

  7. #7838

    Rarity

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I cleared my inbox! Too many DMs.

    I didn't bang Jane. I was just noting she showed up on the website today for some of you speedy boys to bang first.

    But since she's at NYCSE my guess is $200 and you negotiate it the hell down. Don't be paying that asking price.

    Like buying a car. Never just take the first asking price.
    She's a rare species here, but too thick for jbang taste LOL. Not sure if her hygiene game is up to par.

  8. #7837

    Worse than helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Amiee the one that has a open menu once told a girl I use to see free BBFS to charge extra had to cut her off b / c of her smh.
    She trying to keep all the clients to herself with those extra hole menus. She's way diff than helen / wally.

  9. #7836

    Maho 10 tenclub re-attempt

    Despite seeing her last time with no raws cas she was trying to hi-jack 2 bens for cip, I tried to book another shot to validate the chemistry game again.

    IT WAS A TOTAL FAILURE!

    She's officially off my list now.

    Lfk dfk greeting taste like sweat and weird salt in her mouth also has odd odor like cum or BBBJ from previous client; this shows her hygiene.

    PokerB: this time she gave me the BBBJ vs last time, she was trying to edge it and mimic DT, but her awful breathe turned me off so bad that I left the session in 10 minutes LOL.

    Skipped shower, her body smelled like diff brands NACL with an ounce of appalling taste esp during saliva exchange. Pussy got loosened up by an inch; she also said she got too busy lately which makes sense with that much stretching game. STILL won't BUDGE ON 200. I just got out of teso shop with multiple packs of 001, so I Jbang'd the gucci out of her j-pussy <10 minutes like a red bull then bounced in those black slippers they had in the hallway. This spot isn't an ideal place for decent fking cas the booker is weird; too mechanical and no sense of customer service attitude. Not going to return here for a while. Place is old and feels insecure with so many turn offs.

    YMMV.

  10. #7835

    Dramas

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanX  [View Original Post]
    Why are girls so dumb to share information with other girl sand then other girls get all pissy and forces every girl to raise the price.

    Ridiculous! Jealous bitches at work that won't go for low BB and want to ruined it for other girls who are willing to charge less.
    They gossip among us just like how we entertain here. It's all competition even among themselves. Unless management sets protocols, the girls will keep bumping the prices up.

  11. #7834

    Tomomi

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I do know of Tomomi. I'm not surprised that she's your favorite. I didn't start hobbying soon enough to fuck her, but I heard some old rumors and read some reviews. I get the impression that NYC mongers absolutely ate that girl up. Even saw an old post on a different website banning Tomomi reviews. LOL I guess she was just too good! To the point where she broke the review boards along with the whole NYC AMP scene.
    She was doing $500 BBFS on her first tour near the end. People PAID UP to fuck her for a total of $500 an hour + $500 CIP or CIA service 2 pops. Yes $500 just for the BBFS CIP upgrade. CIA if you wanted it but many didn't know she offered CIA hehe.

    She was able to command that because she had the looks and the skills.

    Last I saw she was touring for $700 an hour but Idk what the CIP $ is anymore. I lost interest after I got it for free multiple times then comes the price hike.

  12. #7833

    J-Girl Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yes thank you for your detailed report.

    I actually really enjoyed this girl who wasn't JAV but was a top performer to me. Tomomi was her name. She beats any JAV that I've seen.

    Out of your list, I thought Rin Ashi was cute, great little body on her and cute. I don't think she was a crazy good performer but very nice body, white, great little ass, def perfect little body on her.

    Mako looked too old for me. I checked her out. I was not attracted to her.

    Angelia. Way over priced and I was not that attracted to her TBH.

    Aoi is def hot. Worth it.

    Himeno. Can't remember and I fucked just about every J-girl / ugly ones too that comes thru PPC. Haha.

    Yume. Never saw her but I'd take your word for it that she would be ATF.
    I do know of Tomomi. I'm not surprised that she's your favorite. I didn't start hobbying soon enough to fuck her, but I heard some old rumors and read some reviews. I get the impression that NYC mongers absolutely ate that girl up. Even saw an old post on a different website banning Tomomi reviews. LOL I guess she was just too good! To the point where she broke the review boards along with the whole NYC AMP scene.

  13. #7832

    Seriously!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Amiee the one that has a open menu once told a girl I use to see free BBFS to charge extra had to cut her off b / c of her smh.
    Why are girls so dumb to share information with other girl sand then other girls get all pissy and forces every girl to raise the price.

    Ridiculous! Jealous bitches at work that won't go for low BB and want to ruined it for other girls who are willing to charge less.

  14. #7831

    Runied it

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanX  [View Original Post]
    I saw Yukari at smiling eyes. Nice body and great tight pussy that can take a pounding with just her whimpering moan as she takes my cock in over and over.

    I tried to ask about BB but she ended up staying firm at $200 and it wasn't of her own idea. Basically other girls at the spa pressured new girls to stay at $200 because they don't want to go go lower themselves. But I know that's bullshit because I've seen other girls who went lower for BB $100 CIP or $50 bb-out of bb free and they are basically telling newbies to stay at $200 so they themselves can give away low BB cost on the down low and keep their customers coming. So it's not the shops who's fucking shit up and it's not the girls you want to see. It's some of these other girls playing games on new girls that show up!
    Amiee the one that has a open menu once told a girl I use to see free BBFS to charge extra had to cut her off b / c of her smh.

  15. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    Sir, your inbox is full.

    How much did jane upcharge?
    I cleared my inbox! Too many DMs.

    I didn't bang Jane. I was just noting she showed up on the website today for some of you speedy boys to bang first.

    But since she's at NYCSE my guess is $200 and you negotiate it the hell down. Don't be paying that asking price.

    Like buying a car. Never just take the first asking price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape