Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 27134
-
04-04-23 16:00 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 4756Yes thank you for your detailed report.
I actually really enjoyed this girl who wasn't JAV but was a top performer to me. Tomomi was her name. She beats any JAV that I've seen.
Out of your list, I thought Rin Ashi was cute, great little body on her and cute. I don't think she was a crazy good performer but very nice body, white, great little ass, def perfect little body on her.
Mako looked too old for me. I checked her out. I was not attracted to her.
Angelia. Way over priced and I was not that attracted to her TBH.
Aoi is def hot. Worth it.
Himeno. Can't remember and I fucked just about every J-girl / ugly ones too that comes thru PPC. Haha.
Yume. Never saw her but I'd take your word for it that she would be ATF.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 15:57 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 4756Nice
Lucky man. I assume she has wised up by now. LOL.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 15:22 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 91Yukari BB and other girls there are ruining it for all of us
I saw Yukari at smiling eyes. Nice body and great tight pussy that can take a pounding with just her whimpering moan as she takes my cock in over and over.
I tried to ask about BB but she ended up staying firm at $200 and it wasn't of her own idea. Basically other girls at the spa pressured new girls to stay at $200 because they don't want to go go lower themselves. But I know that's bullshit because I've seen other girls who went lower for BB $100 CIP or $50 bb-out of bb free and they are basically telling newbies to stay at $200 so they themselves can give away low BB cost on the down low and keep their customers coming. So it's not the shops who's fucking shit up and it's not the girls you want to see. It's some of these other girls playing games on new girls that show up!
-
04-04-23 13:21 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 162Chubby Japanese Momo
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
LMAO. Yes! That was definitely her with the very weird sounds. I was so surprised when she burst out with those noises that I started to lose my hard on and was just glad when I finally finished.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 12:23 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 57Sumire
When I gave her the basic fee, she thought it was a tip, and I ended up getting CIP free. But I think I was her first bang, and she's probably wised up.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 09:32 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 593NYC's best JAVs (over the last 6-months)
LOL you are really trying to wind me up it seems! Well, here I go:
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Having looked over my list (yes, I have a list, are you surprised?) I would say 8/12 JAVs that I've seen lived up to it for me. In my experience they do generally have better service than normal J-girls and can handle a larger tool / longer pounding. Obviously, every now and then a Kieko or a Karin comes along, but they are the exception that proves the rule. More consistent service with JAVs for sure, but never any guarantees of course. And some of the JAV girls really are hot as fuck.
The ones that come to mind for PSE level service would be:
SL Yume Ayakawa (Hino Fuwari) - my second provider ever, first JAV and still my ATF.
PPC Konomi Yoshinaga- Was worth 1 visit but not 2.
10 TC Rin Asahi- Don't tell me you didn't like Rin!
10 TC Angelia Mizuki- She was overpriced at $600 H.
10 TC Mako Oda- The one that got away! Manhattan really missed out.
XO Aoi Tominaga- Killer service and great value at $320 for 45 minutes. Go see her if you haven't already.
PPC Himeno Kotome (Suna) - More GND than PSE, but I had a lot of fun with her. Good value at $340 for 45.
Mako Oda might've had the best service and she had a great attitude as well, super nice and just a sweetheart, which surprised me for a famous JAV star. I still can't believe she came to the US for work in the first place. Such a shame that she left Manhattan early, and on her first day no less. I was lucky that I got to see her at all. Top shelf J-MILF and a heavy hitter in the AV industry, although I would've preferred Ayumi Shinoda!
Ayase Kokoro was another really good one. Not PSE level service but just hot as hell IMO and fated to be a porn star with a body like that. I'm still mad that I only got to fuck her once before she left NYC. She is #2 ATF for me and I would've repeated many times had I found her sooner.
As for whether they are worth it, with the way prices are looking now for Manhattan GFE (more young hotties at $400 H or $500 H), it's barely even a jump in price to fuck some of these JAV girls. We've had plenty of good ones priced below $500 H and of course 45 minutes is always an option too. When Mako and Rin were here in December their rates were 300,400, 500 for 30,45 and 60. $400 for 45 minutes was the move, a very happy medium. But I think if they were to come back to Manhattan now, the price is going up. Fuck.
-
04-04-23 08:22 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 672Sir, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
How much did jane upcharge?
-
04-04-23 07:56 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 4756Freshies
Jane XOXO https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/347 - never seen this mix before Filipina Japanize mix. First I thought it was bullshit but she does allow BBFS and Video so maybe it's true that she lived in Japan before. Looks thicccccccc.
My update on Sumire 10 ten. She's inexperienced and submissive. She wasn't a loud moaner but will take a good dick and then gets louder but not Kieko level's great fucking moaning. Bald pussy, very nice skin. Little English and translator will be needed. She will ask $100/$200 and $200 for video. Video is never worth it unless it's part of the BBFS package IMO especially at $200 for video alone.
Saw GD's post about him banging MG's Eveee in the massage parlor thread - seems like BBFSCIP is on the table for her now. She's a very hot body K-girl. No specific $ mentioned so you gotta bring your A game since I think GD is hinting you can negotiate it down.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 07:51 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 4756Sumire 10 ten
You will like her because she's inexperienced and submissive. She wasn't a loud moaner but will take a good dick and then gets louder but not Kieko level's great fucking moaning. Bald pussy, very nice skin. Little English and translator will be needed.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
I read some of her reviews and I usually take charge and I don't need the girl to perform so I found her to be good little pussy. I like a girl that squeals and inexperienced BUT MUST GIVE ME FULL PUSSY ACCESS as in absolutely no blocking or weird angles and she did that for me. Was able to slam her pussy hard for a good 20 minutes and went over the time and she didn't get out of positions until I came LOL. Her ass was surprising damn good.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
That is what she asked but def negotiable but I'm not sure for how long she will be young and dumb and full of my cum for cheap price. Girls wises up when they come to Manhattan.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 07:31 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 2422Spoiled game
Yup, many of those clients do tend to spoil these girls with crazy tipping stucture that encouraged 200-300. Pretty sure there will be some asking for 400-500 soon and there will still be no damage to their wallet cas someone will chip out that amount cas they desperate for j-pussy. Even though these girls set their own price for upcharges; its really out of hand nowadays if we don't put a pause on it.
Originally Posted by Saxoh22
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 07:28 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 2422Yume
She volunteers to offer it upon meet up and despite asking for upcharges now even though saw her a few times, she didn't count them so only paid what I felt comfortable. But after trying her pussy a couple times, it didn't feel tight the more we bang; hers got loosen up LOL. Only thing that's favorable is her giant EE FF cow game LOL and sweet attitude.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 07:24 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 2422Same range
Pretty sure she used to charge 2 bens for cip and 1 ben outside when she was at another spot under diff rebrand. Not exactly a dud, but sometimes it feels a bit mechanical with her at the other spot a while ago. Off my list too.
Originally Posted by AnothaOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 01:33 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 57Sumire
The pics are the same as Rinasa that was down in DC. Very inexperienced girl with tall slim body. No repeat for me.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 18:46 #7816Senior Member

Posts: 47569/10 JAV do not live up to the hype.
I am trying hard to remember which JAV really gave me a porn star experience vs I am still do most of the directing and fucking.
Actually let's talk about JAV that was actually worth it and consistently performed better than normal J girls.
I am struggling to remember one.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 18:41 #7815Senior Member

Posts: 1765I am absolutely destroying her pussy after work tomorrow. I would have went today if I was at the office. My office is literally two blocks from there. So convenient.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
LOL, damn that sounds about right. It was years ago but yeah it was some weird ass shit.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





