Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7852
-
04-07-23 19:01 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 982100 half hour is fair & reasonable, these girls need a reality check.
Originally Posted by MasterMonger77
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 21:05 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 746Miss M
She has been by go to the last few months. Always a pleasant experience. She is staying in Naugy at a place we all know. If you don't know, you can pm me. The room is always neat. My guess is Staying there is probably good for her as she is away from any bad influences. She does know someone there though because I arrived early one day last week to scout it out safety wise and I saw her and anorher girl scurrying around betwen rooms when I arrived. That said, I saw no signs of demons or a boy friend.
She is a solid provider at a reasonable price. She recently raised her donations (online anyway) but she can be talked down so don't let that deter you. Her body is getting better as she has gained some weight. She is still thin but not as unhealthy thin as she was. Always clean and freshly showered. Her BBBJ are excellent and she can take a pounding. She is very accomodating and willing to taking direction. She seems to enjoy herself. She is either very orgasmic or an excellent actress as she always makes me feel like the worlds best lover (which I'm not). Her ad says she squirts but that's not my thing, but she never squirts for me.
Given what else is awailabLe, she is very good IMHO.
-
04-04-23 15:37 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 930She should read her own ad
Looks like she is posting in the wrong section (TS) I wonder how many respondents are asking her if she is a post-op LOL.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 13:14 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 76I'm with you my guy!
Best damn post I've seen in months!!
Originally Posted by DJohnson555
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 13:12 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 76Count me in!
PM here I come!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 13:11 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 76I second this post
I posted about this "http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...236&viewfull=1#post6365236" These mongers in other cities damn near cursed me, I guess wtbry mongers are the only sensible ones!
Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:04 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 380Forgot name
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...7/667755193864
Forgot this ones name but she was working out of the Hartford area a year ago or so. Only saw her once but she had some big tits and was generally a good time. Asked her about rates, she wants 175 for a HH now. Ffs Think I'm done with this hobby!
-
03-28-23 14:41 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 116Ended up passing
Thanks for the info. Due diligence took me to reviews across the country and even some tranny talk. Coupled with info here, I passed.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 07:48 #6269Regular Member

Posts: 3She robbed a guy she is nuts trust me.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 01:48 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 207Good luck. I tried setting up a meeting with her a few times. Last was a couple of years ago. She wanted a picture of me, I declined. I never asked her for one. Time before that she posted around 10 pm. I hit her ul a few minutes later and she basically told me it was too late, to which I wanted to say "then why post so late. " Hope you can work something out and report back. I wouldn't expect much.
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
Oh and I seem to remember she raised rates big time too.
-
03-25-23 20:00 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 446You are falling into their trap. If you don't want to do something then raise the price.
Originally Posted by DJohnson555
[View Original Post]
, RIGHT? These girls aren't stupid. 50 or 60 SS will have a line out the door. That kinda traffic with blow out their spot, pun-intended.
I've never done a SS, same as picking up a SW in a way. High volume trash.
To each their own.
-
03-25-23 10:35 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 61Lyric
Anyone had luck seeing Lyric? I've texted several times with no response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/789799733136
-
03-23-23 23:38 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 511Intervention is required, create a new agency: USDP
The Department of Pussy will put in force price controls and stamp rumps with quality ratings of Prime, Choice, and Select.
I think 95% of the guys on here are trying to keep the rates under control but it is a supply and demand problem. There has not been any new providers for the longest time, just recycled ones back from a state sponsored vacation. The only place you see new new faces is on the sugar sites, and most are fake. Strip clubs are fading fast. Where did all the ladies go?
-
03-23-23 13:28 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 154Me too
I'm out of the game for now, because there's nothing worth it out there, just total trash. In a bind. Take a drive to Bridgeport and go to PM's (RIP BC). I get that it's far for some, and I get that the back rooms are not the most comfortable accommodation, but you get to see the dancers in person, up close, have an immediate result, no comms problems, no danger of being robbed or worse, and a reasonable price. Dealing with STG is flakey (major time wasting, bad comms, ghosting), dangerous, garbage quality, and still expensive. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
If you want to go for an agency and spend more to get more, that's reasonable. P*y is not worth that price to me, but I respect it for someone else. I just can't see any good reason for this STG $#1 t though.
Keep it Fresh.
-
03-21-23 21:53 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 567Headmaster
I've seen her 3 times I believe, possibly 4. Every time just for head. I think about 3 years ago. It wasn't bad. If you go without for 2 weeks or so she will get you off LOL. 5. 5-6 out of 10. If you nutted the day before, you probably won't get off & give her a 2-3 LOL. Any way every time I saw her she got a little worse, mentally & physically. Was offering BBFS because I couldn't get off but NO WAY was my answer. Even offered back door. Nope. Not for me especially bare, I didn't bring any protection for just head. The last time she was going mad trying to get me to nut & ended up biting my piece! Holy F! Drew blood! Needless to say no more for me & I went to the DR a few times for the next year getting checked for anything & everything. All good TG! NEXT.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





