Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 524 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6264

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    After my experience last night with this one, I completely agree. I am going on a self imposed monger strike. There are dudes out there that are fucking up the market. Damn fools!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...6/095138428699
    I'm out of the game for now, because there's nothing worth it out there, just total trash. In a bind. Take a drive to Bridgeport and go to PM's (RIP BC). I get that it's far for some, and I get that the back rooms are not the most comfortable accommodation, but you get to see the dancers in person, up close, have an immediate result, no comms problems, no danger of being robbed or worse, and a reasonable price. Dealing with STG is flakey (major time wasting, bad comms, ghosting), dangerous, garbage quality, and still expensive. Not worth it.

    If you want to go for an agency and spend more to get more, that's reasonable. P*y is not worth that price to me, but I respect it for someone else. I just can't see any good reason for this STG $#1 t though.

    Keep it Fresh.

  2. #6263

    Headmaster

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw the infamous Headmaster. She has deteriorated quite a bit. Did BBBJCIM for $60. I guess my expectations were heightened based on the reviews but to me it was just ok. To each his own.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...d/525577460735
    I've seen her 3 times I believe, possibly 4. Every time just for head. I think about 3 years ago. It wasn't bad. If you go without for 2 weeks or so she will get you off LOL. 5. 5-6 out of 10. If you nutted the day before, you probably won't get off & give her a 2-3 LOL. Any way every time I saw her she got a little worse, mentally & physically. Was offering BBFS because I couldn't get off but NO WAY was my answer. Even offered back door. Nope. Not for me especially bare, I didn't bring any protection for just head. The last time she was going mad trying to get me to nut & ended up biting my piece! Holy F! Drew blood! Needless to say no more for me & I went to the DR a few times for the next year getting checked for anything & everything. All good TG! NEXT.

  3. #6262
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You got my vote.

    PA.
    Let these bitches starve.

  4. #6261
    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    There's no good reason that half of the women posting on stg are quoting 150 for a qv. Hell even 100 is too high for 15 goddamn minutes. It's time we go on a strike against these ridiculous prices. Who's out here paying that? Y'all are ruining the market.
    After my experience last night with this one, I completely agree. I am going on a self imposed monger strike. There are dudes out there that are fucking up the market. Damn fools!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...6/095138428699

  5. #6260

    Headmaster

    Went and saw the infamous Headmaster. She has deteriorated quite a bit. Did BBBJCIM for $60. I guess my expectations were heightened based on the reviews but to me it was just ok. To each his own.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...d/525577460735

  6. #6259

    I'm in

    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    There's no good reason that half of the women posting on stg are quoting 150 for a qv. Hell even 100 is too high for 15 goddamn minutes. It's time we go on a strike against these ridiculous prices. Who's out here paying that? Y'all are ruining the market.
    You got my vote.

    PA.

  7. #6258

    I agree on. ,.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    There's no good reason that half of the women posting on stg are quoting 150 for a qv. Hell even 100 is too high for 15 goddamn minutes. It's time we go on a strike against these ridiculous prices. Who's out here paying that? Y'all are ruining the market.
    Donations getting too high. I always go hhr because I don't want to be rushed (even then I still do) when a qv would do and 120 is as hight as I'll go.

  8. #6257

    Time for a Strike

    There's no good reason that half of the women posting on stg are quoting 150 for a qv. Hell even 100 is too high for 15 goddamn minutes. It's time we go on a strike against these ridiculous prices. Who's out here paying that? Y'all are ruining the market.

  9. #6256
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    My phone was swiped out of my car past Friday in WB. I thought I locked my doors, they grabbed my phone and went through my console when I ran in DD for coffee. My phone was on Waze so they got it unlocked. Fuckers have been sending messages out to my family and friends. Some of you know my private numbers if you can PM me them so I can set up my phone. Thanks.

    PA.
    Hey pal, sorry to hear that, PM me if you need anything.

  10. #6255

    SW on STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...l/365890561598

    I believe she goes by Sonia but I used to see her on the loop all the time before she apparently got jammed up with charges concerning a robbery (nothing related to mongering from what I believe) Anyone see her recently? I always liked her.

  11. #6254

    Inbox empty and stolen phone

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Anthony! Your inbox is full!
    My phone was swiped out of my car past Friday in WB. I thought I locked my doors, they grabbed my phone and went through my console when I ran in DD for coffee. My phone was on Waze so they got it unlocked. Fuckers have been sending messages out to my family and friends. Some of you know my private numbers if you can PM me them so I can set up my phone. Thanks.

    PA.

  12. #6253

    Bbw lacey

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/860-804-3884

    Was stuck in Bristol at work for the day and had some time to kill. Did a quick search under the name and only found one review so decided to try this one out. I think she's been around for awhile though. Overall a good time if you like the body type. Noticed she deleted her ad so only have the sumo link.

    Responsive to texts, safe area / hosting location. Was GFE with kissing and BBBJ. Nice ass and tits. MSOG, CFS. Seems very nice and sweet.

    Cons: sets a timer on her phone, don't think cim is on the table.

    I might repeat if I'm in the area again. 150/200 hr are her rates. Doesn't offer BBFS. Don't think she sees black guys either (sorry bros). Definitely a BBW, would say she's 5'10 as well.

  13. #6252

  14. #6251
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Ruby?
    I've Beverly been with Ruby altogether I've met her. She was staying with Jenny in a place by the mall. Was going to have a 3 some, but when I got there (suite) Jenny told me ruby was her brother's girlfriend. Who knows what's true but apparently ruby & the dude had to go out. My guess is to get drugs. So I had a very typical visit with Jenny. Ruby definitely looks better in pics than in person. In the wasteland that danbury is I'd probably go for it. While Jenny is a definitely a pleaser. Not a clock watcher, likes to cum and will definitely let you go a few rounds in every hole, she will go raw should you wish. I know this was supposed to be a post about ruby. Bottom line is ruby is legit. Wasn't overly friendly & balked on the 3.

  15. #6250
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    How do you treat someone right when al "no's" even a BJ is covered? I bet she wears a glove when she jerks someone off.

    NEXT on my scale.

    Stay safe.

    PA.
    She has always provided me with bbj service since meeting her a year ago. She did mention that it depends on the client which mostly comes down to hygiene. If you're hygienically clean, chances are you'll be offered bbj. Always covered full service though which is my preference anyway.

    Stay safe!

    August.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape