Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 27134
-
04-03-23 13:46 #7814Senior Member

Posts: 593I don't even inquire about BBFS with JAVs because it's usually a rip off for CIP, and you're already paying at least $400 H just to see the girl. I've only BB'd one JAV ever and that was because she gave it to me for free. Was my first ever BBFS and CIP with an escort, how very fitting haha.
Originally Posted by Saxoh22
[View Original Post]
I hate it when they ask for a tip, and it always seems to be the girls who already charge sky high rates that do this shit. I saw Angelia Mizuki at 10 TC for $500 for 45 minutes and she asked for a tip after the session. I gave her $4 LOL, that was all I had left in my wallet. Fuck these clients who are tipping the high priced JAVs extra. Lonely old simps with too much money and not enough common sense. You're already paying through the nose to see these girls, tipping $100 extra on top does nothing but reinforce the GPS and further increase the already high expectations. Your experience with Konomi is case in point.
I had a great first booking with Konomi, maybe one of my best sessions ever (I was also first appointment of the day, but she did not ask me for $100 tip). The second booking I sorta regret. She is the kind of provider who starts out at 100%, and the second session didn't quite live up to the first for me. I will say though, while she was a really good time, I've had more fun with JAV girls priced at around $400-$500 per hour.
-
04-03-23 13:23 #7813Senior Member

Posts: 94
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info! Wasn't aware she even offered video. Wondering if anyone else offers video.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:25 #7812Senior Member

Posts: 4756Merry
Great update. Awesome on the Greek news, nice game.
Originally Posted by Ddm1998
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 11:28 #7811Senior Member

Posts: 21545 Bayard
It will not be enough. You could try to negotiate with Amy or Angie, but you might be able to get the price down to $150. Otherwise You might try Lucy at 125 Elizabeth.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 09:59 #7810Regular Member

Posts: 11Merry update
Thanks for your daily update bro, helps a lot.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I tried Merry yesterday, the photo is accurate. She has full body, small tits and big ass. She is overall good, $100/$200 for BB / CIP. One thing is she is open for Greek for extra tips, I got it for 100 but YMMV. Have fun guys!
-
04-03-23 09:41 #7809Senior Member

Posts: 1727PokerBrah might be grandfathered. Since Yume is charging for extras services these days, new guys should assume video is an extra as well.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 09:30 #7808Senior Member

Posts: 278Bayard
If I go to bayard with 120 will that be enough to get me bbfscip?
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 07:57 #7807Regular Member

Posts: 6Konomi West coast
I had an opportunity to see Konomi when she was in West Coast. Her tag was 3/5/8 for 30/60/90. I was new to JAV scene so I asked her for bb. I had 90 minutes w her and she said 300 LOL no CIP. I was like WTF and said 200 for bb no CIP but she insisted that 300 no backdown. So I said no bb then. She was great for first 40 minutes until my first pop. 2nd round she was already tired so I never finished my 2nd pop. Yes I was her first appointment of the day. When I left, she asked for 100 tip so I gave in, I know stupid of me. From that exp, I vowed to never see JAVs again since there are many j girls with cheaper prices and prettier than Konomi. But she did say that a lot of c clients tipped her a lot for non bb after sessions. But 4/6/9 in NY is expensive to me without bb up charge.
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 07:49 #7806Senior Member

Posts: 4756Scouting Report
New today.
Sumire 10 ten https://10tenclub.com/view/325 - interesting name. Looking like a very nice build. Nice slim spinner body, I do like me the white silky looking skin like that.
Minami xoxo https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/291 - didn't say Japanese but the name is def Japanese. They did her dirty with the forehead picture.
Miya kisskisseme https://www.kisskissmenyc.com/miyakk - looks ok, never seen her before. Need more intel.
From the Weekend / returning to Manhattan.
Haneka Mamiya PPC - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/hanekamamiya - debates about 300/500. Personally I agree that she's not as hot as JAV like Aoi who's at $400.
Merry NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/344 - no info. Face is a little weird with the strange eyes.
Mei NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/317 - she's back in Manhattan. Cute, was only able to fuck her once before but she was submissive and like burgerking let me have my way with her.
Tadai NCYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/278 - back again. She's been bouncing around spas like a ping pong ball. Potentially free BB when you are a new customers and she wants to hook you in. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 07:34 #7805Senior Member

Posts: 4756Haha
LOL ok deal! Thank you also!
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
I thought she was doing a Whale mating call honestly. It was distracting as fuck so I told her to shut up so I can finish quickly after I closed my eyes. Her hairy fucking Bush was not good for me either.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
Yes but I've seen her for a long time so I am not sure if she's just letting me have it like before. She never charged for video before either.
Originally Posted by BangoBongo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 00:06 #7804Senior Member

Posts: 21545 Bayard
PB, you take care of the uptown info ($300-500), I'll deal with Chinatown info for us ($200 and under) Haha. Love your detective work.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 20:01 #7803Senior Member

Posts: 1765She is a different name. I forget. I think she was at JPK last I saw.
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
I did see her like her second or 3rd day at PE when she was new. Mamasan told me to take it easy on her baby. LOL. I didn't. I was fucking her doggy and on the bottom side of the bed the wall there had a mirror. So we are facing the mirror and she kept scampering away. She ended up with her hands on the floor, her face almost touching the mirror, and her knees are still on the bed so her ass is way up now. She did the exact wrong thing. LOL. But yeah, she was chubby and her face was kinda butter. Some dudes loved her. I remember her having some weird ass moans.
I didn't know the k girls at mg were doing BBFS. They were but not making a thing about it but were charging like 100. I would guess all of them are doing it now and they are asking 200. But you can still pretty easily talk them down. Eevee said she didn't used to do it. But she sure did the other week.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Even Michelle does it now and last time I saw her at PH she wouldn't even let me use my own condom. I fucked her until she stiff legged me.
-
04-02-23 18:27 #7802Senior Member

Posts: 94Yume offers free video?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 17:19 #7801Senior Member

Posts: 551Giants
600 is insane for this average looking female the only time you see me spending a crazy amount of money if it's a threeway or for a crazy looking women for example not sure if she even a jav star but tiger benson I wouldn't mind paying 1 k I know she's Japanese but no think she a jav star but I be seeing those average looking girls charging this crazy amount of money.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 15:53 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 476
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
Oh yes that Momo was much bigger and not as attractive. She had a diff name but I forgot what it is.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
I can't find her pic but she was not where near as cute and body was frankly fat to me. Some loved her bit tits but she was just too big of a girl for my taste. Not as good looking in the face either.













Reply With Quote





