Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13313

    Lisa at AJA

    I've had Luna. Very happy with her. Has anyone had Lisa at AJA? Thanks for any info.

  2. #13312

    Different Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lisa that is at AJA spa?
    No, different Lisa. Like I said in my previous post, I've seen her probably 4 or 5 times now, and each time was good service.

  3. #13311
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    So evidently her name is Helen. I know everyone's favorite is relative. But she is tiny, with a cute face. My dream started today by her taking me to the TS. She was the one I remembered from my last visit. So naturally I was excited. After the sauna she led me back to my room. I layed down, then the switcharoo happened. In walks this girl named Nicole. I paid for an hour. I got probably about a 3 minute massage. Then she hopped on top of me and ran her fingers up and down my body for literally 15 minutes doing several reach arounds. We did some FS where all she wanted to do was lay down. After we done she cleaned me up with a Kleenex which was a mistake. After she cleaned the evidence off me she told me to come back next week and we can do something else. Couldn't quite understand her but I said sure ok. As I was leaving I asked Nicole who the other lady was and she said Helen. She the boss. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if Helen does massages because tiny Asian cuties are my preference. So today was a better experience at My Favor then last weeks. I was going to go to Nagel today but decided not to. Has anyone been to Nagel recently or Jax Health?
    If it's the same Helen that was there with Ruby / Nikki were there then she doesn't do full service. She's hot though.

  4. #13310

    QQ now Lotus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Not good. I enjoyed the back door. Ht.
    I can't see them being there very long. Being in a very busy complex. I don't find myself wanting to go there. That parking lot is full all day until around 9 pm. So much for slipping in and out unnoticed.

  5. #13309
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    New location, new name. QQ is now on College drive under the name Lotus Spa.
    Not good. I enjoyed the back door. Ht.

  6. #13308

    Is it the same Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.
    Is this the same Lisa that is at AJA spa?

  7. #13307

    QQ is now Lotus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    QQ that was on 220 in Orange Park is now moving right down the road on college drive. It's moving to a pretty nice office park, but fairly busy office park. Discretion will be limited now. FYI.
    New location, new name. QQ is now on College drive under the name Lotus Spa.

  8. #13306

    My favor cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I was there and was taken into a room by an older lady. Waited in the room for a second then a cute little thing popped in the room. Asked if I wanted table shower!! Enthusiastic YES!! She smiled. Few seconds later. Old lady came back in. I didn't get the younger ladies name. But she is the one you want. Based solely off of looks.

    If anyone goes to My Favor. Please get her name.

    For all of us!!
    So evidently her name is Helen. I know everyone's favorite is relative. But she is tiny, with a cute face. My dream started today by her taking me to the TS. She was the one I remembered from my last visit. So naturally I was excited. After the sauna she led me back to my room. I layed down, then the switcharoo happened. In walks this girl named Nicole. I paid for an hour. I got probably about a 3 minute massage. Then she hopped on top of me and ran her fingers up and down my body for literally 15 minutes doing several reach arounds. We did some FS where all she wanted to do was lay down. After we done she cleaned me up with a Kleenex which was a mistake. After she cleaned the evidence off me she told me to come back next week and we can do something else. Couldn't quite understand her but I said sure ok. As I was leaving I asked Nicole who the other lady was and she said Helen. She the boss. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if Helen does massages because tiny Asian cuties are my preference. So today was a better experience at My Favor then last weeks. I was going to go to Nagel today but decided not to. Has anyone been to Nagel recently or Jax Health?

  9. #13305

    Visiting

    I'm visiting Jacksonville this week.

    I tried 2 different places mentioned on this board previously, but no joy for me other than 1 fairly decent massage.

    Can anybody point me to a good spot so I can stop wasting money?

  10. #13304

    Relaxed at Aja

    I was in Jacksonville for a meeting last week and it wrapped up early. So I figured why not avail myself of the free time and check out a massage place.

    I drove down University and stopped at the first place I saw. I really wasn't feeling it when I walked in so I made a lame excuse and left before going past the front desk.

    A few miles down the road I saw Aja and pulled in there. I wasn't expecting much, but the lady who greeted me was nice looking around 40 ish. She took me in for a table shower that had plenty of extra touches letting me know the rest of the visit would be happy. The actual massage was quite good and worth waiting for the flip. She negotiated 6 extra coins and worked the mike while allowing some mild exploration. After the show ended, she took me back to the table shower to clean everything up. The coolest part was she helped me get dressed at the end which was unexpected but certainly added to the experience. I'll definitely go back next time I am in the area. (Sorry to everyone that I totally forgot the lady's name!

  11. #13303

    Jhs

    Anybody know if Tina is still there? I met her once and have not had any luck again. Got to find a better place than tai chi.

  12. #13302

    QQ spa

    QQ that was on 220 in Orange Park is now moving right down the road on college drive. It's moving to a pretty nice office park, but fairly busy office park. Discretion will be limited now. FYI.

  13. #13301

    Wendy? Or Lee?

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.
    Based on what I'm hearing, the one who goes by Lee, is now calling herself Wendy? Or is there a new girl named Wendy who looks like Lee?

  14. #13300

    Cute little thing

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to connect with Ruby from My Favor a few times over the last few weeks and unfortunately, she has been MIA. If a fellow monger has seen her. Please speak up. In the past, she was always there. My guess is that she has been relocated. Damn that sucks! She was always a good time! Her kisses on the cheek and whispers will be missed. She had a great little ass too!
    I was there and was taken into a room by an older lady. Waited in the room for a second then a cute little thing popped in the room. Asked if I wanted table shower!! Enthusiastic YES!! She smiled. Few seconds later. Old lady came back in. I didn't get the younger ladies name. But she is the one you want. Based solely off of looks.

    If anyone goes to My Favor. Please get her name.

    For all of us!!

  15. #13299

    Outcall massage

    Looking for an attractive outcall massage in St. Aug. Anyone know of a therapist? This will be for my GF. Females only. I'm also looking in Tampa for next week but striking out. Thanks DM is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape