Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13299

    Outcall massage

    Looking for an attractive outcall massage in St. Aug. Anyone know of a therapist? This will be for my GF. Females only. I'm also looking in Tampa for next week but striking out. Thanks DM is fine.

  2. #13298

    Ruby update

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Tina, but ruby is my fav masseuse ever. Is she gone?
    I have tried to connect with Ruby from My Favor a few times over the last few weeks and unfortunately, she has been MIA. If a fellow monger has seen her. Please speak up. In the past, she was always there. My guess is that she has been relocated. Damn that sucks! She was always a good time! Her kisses on the cheek and whispers will be missed. She had a great little ass too!

  3. #13297
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    It's farther east a couple of blocks. When you see Staples, it's in the same strip center.
    Last time I was there it was an older lady. Much much older YMMV.

  4. #13296

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the 4 hand? Last time I was there Lee mentioned it as I was leaving. Want to make sure I have enough on me.
    I can in and specifically asked for CoCo or Wendy. Coco was available so I went with it. She had her hands all over me from the get go. I didn't want L3 from her but the woman wanted it so I let her have it. She gave a decent BBBJ, albeit short lived. She left and came back. Put on a hat and went to town. Just shut your eyes and you will enjoy it. What she lacks in looks she makes up for in her massage and eagerness. She is probably in her late 40's. Next time I'll ask for Wendy. Hopefully she is as good as mentioned.

  5. #13295

    Tai chi

    Went by earlier this week and not so great. The lady was old enough to be my grandmother and dressed like she was on a Sunday grocery run. Guess I'll have to go somewhere else next time.

  6. #13294

    No Ruby?

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I've visited both Jax Health Spa hoping to see Tina and My Favor hoping to see Ruby to no avail. My guess is that management found out how popular they were and reassigned them elsewhere. The talent at both places hasn't been all that great IMO.
    I've never seen Tina, but ruby is my fav masseuse ever. Is she gone?

  7. #13293
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace830  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. In Jax on vaca. Was looking for Oriental massage at 58X Beach Blvd. Could not for the life of me find it. Looks like it should be right by Abc liquors, idk.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    It's farther east a couple of blocks. When you see Staples, it's in the same strip center.

  8. #13292

    What am I missing?

    Hi all. In Jax on vaca. Was looking for Oriental massage at 58X Beach Blvd. Could not for the life of me find it. Looks like it should be right by Abc liquors, idk.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  9. #13291

    Southside

    SS=southside.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Is this Serenity on Southside or San Jose?.

  10. #13290

    Non AMP

    Hi y'all,

    New to all this been lurking for a little bit now. I recently visited Joann and I was wondering if there is any other non AMP that I could possibly look into.

  11. #13289

    Which Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.
    Is this Serenity on Southside or San Jose?

    Jay.

  12. #13288

    Coins

    Price break down was 120 to the house for 4 hands and then tipped each lady 100 coins.

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the 4 hand? Last time I was there Lee mentioned it as I was leaving. Want to make sure I have enough on me.

  13. #13287
    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.
    What's the damage for the 4 hand? Last time I was there Lee mentioned it as I was leaving. Want to make sure I have enough on me.

  14. #13286

    Serenity SS

    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.

  15. #13285

    About massages

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.
    See, you proved my very point. With the poor quality these days, I much rather have a full body, legit, massage for a whole hour than to phuck these lame azz girls for 5 minutes (if that) of dick pleasure! I have a legit therapist now and I'd see her any day over the STG types!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape