Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 872 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 13066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8416
    Quote Originally Posted by Djm138  [View Original Post]
    Went to Skin Care on SaMo blvd on Tuesday and meet up with Victoria. Didn't seam like I had a choice in the matter as I think she was the only one working besides the receptionist.

    Either way I can't complain everyone was nice, rooms are big and clean; even have showers in each one! . 60 30 min door and $. 50 for the "full service" mostly covered but I think becoming a regular well allow access to more adventurous.

    Let me start off by saying to Victoria is on the heavier side but not fat just thiccccck! Her ass seemed natural and a nice shape and those big beautiful man mades were perfect for my liking. She pulled them out right when she came in so was really hard for me to negotiate after that point. My hands were able to free roam and she felt really good.

    Victoria is there Tues, and Fri but I can't wait to go back on a different day to check out the rest.
    Thank you for the good review, this is 11870, right?

  2. #8415

    New location confirmed

    Went to Skin Care on SaMo blvd on Tuesday and meet up with Victoria. Didn't seam like I had a choice in the matter as I think she was the only one working besides the receptionist.

    Either way I can't complain everyone was nice, rooms are big and clean; even have showers in each one! . 60 30 min door and $. 50 for the "full service" mostly covered but I think becoming a regular well allow access to more adventurous.

    Let me start off by saying to Victoria is on the heavier side but not fat just thiccccck! Her ass seemed natural and a nice shape and those big beautiful man mades were perfect for my liking. She pulled them out right when she came in so was really hard for me to negotiate after that point. My hands were able to free roam and she felt really good.

    Victoria is there Tues, and Fri but I can't wait to go back on a different day to check out the rest.

  3. #8414
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphM  [View Original Post]
    Next to the grocery store on 3rd, near Normandie.

    Found this place through a random map search. Not what I really wanted, but work travel was cut short and needed to squeeze a stop in while I could. Older Asian, probably a granny, but thin and doable. I'm from out of town, so the fact this was on a busy street and next to a grocery didn't take bother me. Parked about a block away for free parking.

    60 h 120 tip. Decent massage, on flip everything was on the table. No real negotiation, handed over the top and that was fine.

    Left room once before starting due to someone at the door. Turned them away as they were asking for BBFS, which I guess they don't do according to the lady. Standard BJ opener, followed by standing mish, then CG, then mish to completion. Got a water and a lollipop, then I'm on my way to the airport.

    Hoping for more time when I'm visiting next.
    Thought this place closed down, at least according to rmaps. I remember the surrounding area being sketchy af, and the foot traffic from the grocery store did not make it a better experience. Still got my moneys worth though LOL.

  4. #8413

    Pink One Spa

    Next to the grocery store on 3rd, near Normandie.

    Found this place through a random map search. Not what I really wanted, but work travel was cut short and needed to squeeze a stop in while I could. Older Asian, probably a granny, but thin and doable. I'm from out of town, so the fact this was on a busy street and next to a grocery didn't take bother me. Parked about a block away for free parking.

    60 h 120 tip. Decent massage, on flip everything was on the table. No real negotiation, handed over the top and that was fine.

    Left room once before starting due to someone at the door. Turned them away as they were asking for BBFS, which I guess they don't do according to the lady. Standard BJ opener, followed by standing mish, then CG, then mish to completion. Got a water and a lollipop, then I'm on my way to the airport.

    Hoping for more time when I'm visiting next.

  5. #8412

    Rich spa now

    Anyone have any intel on this spot?

    They advertise a sauna, maybe table shower? But can't tell if it's legit massage only.

  6. #8411
    Quote Originally Posted by RHunterBiden  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Long time reader in the Chicago area, visiting in a couple of weeks and looking for recommendations. I'm looking for a nuru type massage (yeah, I know we're not in Asia), but yeah, looking for a good (the more legit the better) massage, some body to body contact, and a HE. Double bonus for GFE or natural bodies. Hopefully, not too much to ask.

    From my research, it looks like Havana and NoHo are good contenders. Any GFE there? These places appear to be one price with HE included, right? I plan to hit at least a couple and will gladly provide TRs in exchange. Is calling ahead better or walking in? I like the idea of a line up.

    Is Orange County any better? I've been looking at bedpage and there seem to be a lot of places to try out, but if it's like Chicago, then I don't want any action from old Koreans who are 6's at best.

    I'll also try a place out if anyone has a good lead. I have a lot of strip club advice if anyone needs it. Thanks in advance.
    In general there are almost no nuru joints that offer good massages. Most providers do a 5 minute body to body rub and then try to get you to finish as fast a possible.

    LA nuru joints are mainly associated with skin & body studio in torrance. Noho dreams, elevate, lush (etc. There are lots of overweight girls and fake pics. Massage is usually nonexistent. Full service is available from some of the girls but is a major upsell.

    Havana and palms day spa (in OC) is their own separate thing. No shower though. Tends to be thick latinas. They can't massage. I don't think they offer extras.

    There is this new nuru place in beverly hills that's extremely pricey, run by someone called abgceline. I have zero experience.

    OC is much better for non-FS "nuru". The girls are younger and hotter. There's the network associated with former Honey spa, with Haven spa being the largest. There's another network with nuru seventeenth / laguna / newport. There's also a bunch in lake forest. There is a dedicated thread in the OC thread.

  7. #8410

    Any nuru recommendations?

    Hi,

    Long time reader in the Chicago area, visiting in a couple of weeks and looking for recommendations. I'm looking for a nuru type massage (yeah, I know we're not in Asia), but yeah, looking for a good (the more legit the better) massage, some body to body contact, and a HE. Double bonus for GFE or natural bodies. Hopefully, not too much to ask.

    From my research, it looks like Havana and NoHo are good contenders. Any GFE there? These places appear to be one price with HE included, right? I plan to hit at least a couple and will gladly provide TRs in exchange. Is calling ahead better or walking in? I like the idea of a line up.

    Is Orange County any better? I've been looking at bedpage and there seem to be a lot of places to try out, but if it's like Chicago, then I don't want any action from old Koreans who are 6's at best.

    I'll also try a place out if anyone has a good lead. I have a lot of strip club advice if anyone needs it. Thanks in advance.

  8. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've been there.

    It has that annoying quality of looking like an AMP but not being one. Neon open sign, strip mall, front desk, the name. But nope. Straight legit.
    Should have posted my FR and saved someone from heartache / money. Another sign that took me there was the mention of table shower (in fact, I had Googled TS and it was one of the few results).

    During the TS, she put a small towel on johnny. Just politely said no when I removed it to ask for a clean up. LOL.

  9. #8408
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shortcut to the valley

    Quote Originally Posted by GearBoxer99  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen any reviews on this spot so I guess I'll start.

    Went last Sat to Skin Care on SaMo Blvd. Made an appt since all they have are Latina. In walks a Latina with huge bolt on and a huge ass. She recognized me from Eco so it was straight to business. She wanted to charge me 150 $ for full service, told her I only had 1, we settled for 1. 2.

    The place is nice and upscale, I could tell the in room showers are used and taken advantage of. I asked her for her name but tbh I was too concentrated on her ass. Going back to check Victoria or Tania.
    Everyone knows about this fat latina nuclear accident place. On santa monica and like armacost, across from that little target store. All the girls there have fake asses and implants from a gardener college in bogata.

  10. #8407

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by GearBoxer99  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen any reviews on this spot so I guess I'll start.

    Went last Sat to Skin Care on SaMo Blvd. Made an appt since all they have are Latina. In walks a Latina with huge bolt on and a huge ass. She recognized me from Eco so it was straight to business. She wanted to charge me 150 $ for full service, told her I only had 1, we settled for 1. 2.

    The place is nice and upscale, I could tell the in room showers are used and taken advantage of. I asked her for her name but tbh I was too concentrated on her ass. Going back to check Victoria or Tania.
    What is the cross street? TIA!

  11. #8406

    New location unlocked

    I hadn't seen any reviews on this spot so I guess I'll start.

    Went last Sat to Skin Care on SaMo Blvd. Made an appt since all they have are Latina. In walks a Latina with huge bolt on and a huge ass. She recognized me from Eco so it was straight to business. She wanted to charge me 150 $ for full service, told her I only had 1, we settled for 1. 2.

    The place is nice and upscale, I could tell the in room showers are used and taken advantage of. I asked her for her name but tbh I was too concentrated on her ass. Going back to check Victoria or Tania.

  12. #8405
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Promote them all I say

    I want to tell you something. Listen well. We are all lucky men.

    There is nothing sexier than having dora break a sweat and having to take off her mask to have your balls drained.

    If you've never had a sweaty handjob from dora, you've missed the best in life.

    You can't handle the truth.

  13. #8404
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lactose

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy67I  [View Original Post]
    Is Jennifer Natalia? She had some awful massive milkers. I will check it out soon and see how it is.
    I saw jennifer at 3401, nasty tits, like bolted on with roofing nails.

    I had never seen her before anywhere. I will not be seeing her again.

  14. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This place is going to last as long as Reaves will be on the Lakers' starting 5.

    The lineup:

    Jennifer (I think) - the CEO of the place. She has been doing assistive masturbation in Santa Monica and MDR for a long time. Is blonde with pale skin but is latinx. Has awful fakies, but loves playing with and sucking cock.

    Griselda. Morbidly obese latinx woman who speaks literlly PHd English but reverts to Spanish reflexively. Does a way too long bullshit massage and had to be convinced. It took about 3 nanoseconds to give me a handjob. Has some of the best penod skills ever. So good you can ignore her housekeeper looks. She has a massive ass and tits, but no exposure to them.

    Ana. Black gal who is a little off. I went over the time with her and when I nutted she had that reaction when you hand in a doctoral thesis. Again, fabulous skills on my penoc. Did not take off any clothes either.

    They are open late if that is good for you and they seem to be busy. Once someone figures out what the fuk is going on there, well, it is back to the wharf.
    Is Jennifer Natalia? She had some awful massive milkers. I will check it out soon and see how it is.

  15. #8402
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Girls wear High heels?
    Sorry missed this q. Yes she wore 5 inch heels. Took them off with everything else like but would be quite willing to keep on selective pieces of apparel if you say so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape