Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 37335
-
04-03-23 17:28 #28665Senior Member

Posts: 484Kristen
No the one I was talking about is white, 40 ish, dark hair and little (.)(.). Thanks for looking.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 15:35 #28664Senior Member

Posts: 369Never happened to me but that doesn't negate your experience.
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
That said, everyone here (except those painting with broad strokes) has a point. I still remember years later hanging with a provider one night when a senior member arrived for his date. I was there when she got the text (didn't see it, but I heard it and she had told me about him being on his way). I left in 5 minutes and snuck around the house and saw his car as he pulled off. Dude came and posted here same night complaining how he waited on her for 45 minutes before taking off. So yes, some dudes here lie through their teeth to get their piece of flesh after they feel wronged. But we can't know. It's a YMMV game after all. Best we can do is look at reviews in aggregate and make an adult choice.
-
04-03-23 13:40 #28663Senior Member

Posts: 432This Kristen?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...night/42772713
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
(804) xxx-9691 is NO LONGER her number if this is the correct Kristen
Cheers.
SATraveler.
-
04-03-23 12:39 #28662Senior Member

Posts: 1449Sorry if you were offended. My point I guess was lost. My question to you is why are you on here if you don't believe what other mongers say? You take his review for what it his. Her view plays no part in this. And yes I don't believe anything any provider tells me. Again whether it happened or not really doesn't matter. Again my bad if I offended your relationship with Staxx. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:32 #28661Senior Member

Posts: 271Staxx time
I have not seen her in maybe 6 months but I think she got frustrated with me and time but it always went this way.
I'd get there on the agreed time say for a 30 min session. She would delay on her phone and doing all kinds of shit while I just sat there and wait for usually like an hour or more. This is even if I told her I was in a rush. She'd talk occasionally while I sat there and waited until finally she was ready. Then we did our business. I've had lots do this and while staxx never did this to me, some would then rush me through the time I paid for after I sat there and waited for them for a couple hours. It certainly wasn't unpleasant to sit there and wait as long as I wasn't in a rush but it also wasn't what I was paying for.
A few times toward the last time I saw her, she made comments about the length of my sessions. I offered to buy longer sessions but the session time is the session time and I'm not paying for the time I sit there and wait for her. She soured on me when I said something and hasn't seen me since. I've tried and she just claims she's always busy and I don't understand.
Does this happen to anyone else?
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:20 #28660Senior Member

Posts: 484Kristen
Does anyone have current contact info on her? She's the flat chested girl that usually had big dogs. Hope1945 introduced me to he but he's not responding to pm's and apparently hasn't been on the board for a while. I hope he just changed his screen name and is okay. Anyway, I know she wasn't "you cup of tea" for some of you but I enjoyed her company.
Jack.
-
04-03-23 11:29 #28659Senior Member

Posts: 123Idiotic
You can take it however you want but to say there isn't two sides to every story is idiotic of you. Unless you personally know mongers in here, you probably know just as much about them as you do the providers. I've known plenty of mongers that post negative comments just to get even with a provider. Not saying that's what happened but let's not be naive and act like all mongers are upstanding people that treat providers with the upmost respect. Smh.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 08:02 #28658Senior Member

Posts: 1449Again no offense to Staxx because I don't know her personally but anybody who believes what any of these providers say is a fool and to actually go and ask her what happened is even crazier. Why would anybody do that? Gain points? LOL. She thinking how she can get you the next time. I'm not saying whatever didn't happen but to say there's two sides is pretty much BS. This site is for Us to relay our experiences with providers good bad or ugly. Honestly I idgaf what the girl said it holds zero weight. This particular person to me is a reliable monger who has always been straight up. I'll take what he says over what some drug addict provider who will say anything to keep the customers coming. Just take his experience for what it is His experience and leave the hoes out the conversation.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 02:49 #28657Senior Member

Posts: 146Kacey
Your mailbox is full. I would like her digits.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 00:10 #28656Senior Member

Posts: 147That must've been someone else because it's definitely wasn't my experience at all LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
Never short anyone ever I don't do that nor believe in doing people like that but it is what it is.
-
04-02-23 21:36 #28655Senior Member

Posts: 123Two Sides
Like someone said earlier, there are two sides to every story. I don't know the OP but I do know Staxx and she gave me her side. She says the OP was taking advantage of her time. She says he only gave her. 60 for a qv and spent 20 minutes talking and didn't want the time to start until the action began. She says she wasn't happy with that but went along with it. 30 minutes later buddy was still doing the deed at which point she informs him he only paid for a qv (which he shorted by. 20). He got mad and said he wasn't going to see her again. By my count, he was there for 50 minutes while not even paying the full qv (15 minutes) price. If it happened like that, I understand her frustrations. I'm not defending anyone, just giving her side of the story. Don't shoot the messenger.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 21:06 #28654Senior Member

Posts: 41Yuri
Yuri is legit. She was last in the area about 2 years ago and she was worth it.
Originally Posted by ChrisAshen
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 19:10 #28653Senior Member

Posts: 147Thank you exactly.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 14:19 #28652Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info about Yuri?
Hi fellow people,
Does anyone have any info on the provider Yuri.
https://tryst.link/escort/yurisexy88_19
-
04-02-23 13:03 #28651Senior Member

Posts: 482If we take the OP at his word this girl screwed him over. That's not YMMV. Can understand an off day but to just put your clothes on and quit with no sorry no notice or saying she'll make it up? I'm not giving anyone a break. She didn't give his donation a break did she?
Originally Posted by Willie9501
[View Original Post]
I smh at guys here talking about how they king of the mongers then kiss the board queens butt to get away with everything.










Reply With Quote




