Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 1080 1580 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28659

    Idiotic

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Again no offense to Staxx because I don't know her personally but anybody who believes what any of these providers say is a fool and to actually go and ask her what happened is even crazier. Why would anybody do that? Gain points? LOL. She thinking how she can get you the next time. I'm not saying whatever didn't happen but to say there's two sides is pretty much BS. This site is for Us to relay our experiences with providers good bad or ugly. Honestly I idgaf what the girl said it holds zero weight. This particular person to me is a reliable monger who has always been straight up. I'll take what he says over what some drug addict provider who will say anything to keep the customers coming. Just take his experience for what it is His experience and leave the hoes out the conversation.
    You can take it however you want but to say there isn't two sides to every story is idiotic of you. Unless you personally know mongers in here, you probably know just as much about them as you do the providers. I've known plenty of mongers that post negative comments just to get even with a provider. Not saying that's what happened but let's not be naive and act like all mongers are upstanding people that treat providers with the upmost respect. Smh.

  2. #28658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    That must've been someone else because it's definitely wasn't my experience at all LOL.

    Never short anyone ever I don't do that nor believe in doing people like that but it is what it is.
    Again no offense to Staxx because I don't know her personally but anybody who believes what any of these providers say is a fool and to actually go and ask her what happened is even crazier. Why would anybody do that? Gain points? LOL. She thinking how she can get you the next time. I'm not saying whatever didn't happen but to say there's two sides is pretty much BS. This site is for Us to relay our experiences with providers good bad or ugly. Honestly I idgaf what the girl said it holds zero weight. This particular person to me is a reliable monger who has always been straight up. I'll take what he says over what some drug addict provider who will say anything to keep the customers coming. Just take his experience for what it is His experience and leave the hoes out the conversation.

  3. #28657

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She also does car dates. Currently looking for some right now.
    Your mailbox is full. I would like her digits.

  4. #28656
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Like someone said earlier, there are two sides to every story. I don't know the OP but I do know Staxx and she gave me her side. She says the OP was taking advantage of her time. She says he only gave her. 60 for a qv and spent 20 minutes talking and didn't want the time to start until the action began. She says she wasn't happy with that but went along with it. 30 minutes later buddy was still doing the deed at which point she informs him he only paid for a qv (which he shorted by. 20). He got mad and said he wasn't going to see her again. By my count, he was there for 50 minutes while not even paying the full qv (15 minutes) price. If it happened like that, I understand her frustrations. I'm not defending anyone, just giving her side of the story. Don't shoot the messenger.
    That must've been someone else because it's definitely wasn't my experience at all LOL.

    Never short anyone ever I don't do that nor believe in doing people like that but it is what it is.

  5. #28655

    Two Sides

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    If we take the OP at his word this girl screwed him over. That's not YMMV. Can understand an off day but to just put your clothes on and quit with no sorry no notice or saying she'll make it up? I'm not giving anyone a break. She didn't give his donation a break did she?

    I smh at guys here talking about how they king of the mongers then kiss the board queens butt to get away with everything.
    Like someone said earlier, there are two sides to every story. I don't know the OP but I do know Staxx and she gave me her side. She says the OP was taking advantage of her time. She says he only gave her. 60 for a qv and spent 20 minutes talking and didn't want the time to start until the action began. She says she wasn't happy with that but went along with it. 30 minutes later buddy was still doing the deed at which point she informs him he only paid for a qv (which he shorted by. 20). He got mad and said he wasn't going to see her again. By my count, he was there for 50 minutes while not even paying the full qv (15 minutes) price. If it happened like that, I understand her frustrations. I'm not defending anyone, just giving her side of the story. Don't shoot the messenger.

  6. #28654

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAshen  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow people,

    Does anyone have any info on the provider Yuri.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yurisexy88_19
    Yuri is legit. She was last in the area about 2 years ago and she was worth it.

  7. #28653
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    If we take the OP at his word this girl screwed him over. That's not YMMV. Can understand an off day but to just put your clothes on and quit with no sorry no notice or saying she'll make it up? I'm not giving anyone a break. She didn't give his donation a break did she?

    I smh at guys here talking about how they king of the mongers then kiss the board queens butt to get away with everything.
    Thank you exactly.

  8. #28652

    Any info about Yuri?

    Hi fellow people,

    Does anyone have any info on the provider Yuri.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yurisexy88_19

  9. #28651
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie9501  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

    But, Everyone has an off day.

    Give the girl a break.
    If we take the OP at his word this girl screwed him over. That's not YMMV. Can understand an off day but to just put your clothes on and quit with no sorry no notice or saying she'll make it up? I'm not giving anyone a break. She didn't give his donation a break did she?

    I smh at guys here talking about how they king of the mongers then kiss the board queens butt to get away with everything.

  10. #28650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's true you're right, I understand completely we all have them and YMMV as well.

    As much as you are right, still. She could've apologized, or better yet looked out with half next dream.

    She didn't even say a word just got dressed and got back on phone nonchalant and striaghten her stuff out.

    I never did her dirty or anything lways looked out and did right but yeah I still stand on what I say. Not stop anyone from dreaming just speaking my 2 cents.
    I had a great visit with Staxx on Friday maybe my best yet.

  11. #28649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up with this one? Any info?

    No one never said anything about her or dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/862176595487
    Lola been around for a pretty long time. Lola is real and I think I saw her at least 3 or 4 years ago. I don't think I liked her because I never went back. Think there was a odor if you know what I'm saying. This ad looks like her but I can't remember if I've seen her ad lately. Be cautious but the provider I saw was safe and nice body but just not for me. Goodluck Be safe.

  12. #28648

    Looks TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey what's up with this one? Any info?

    No one never said anything about her or dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/862176595487
    Looks TGTBT, but let us know if you see her!

  13. #28647

    What's up with this one?

    Hey what's up with this one? Any info?

    No one never said anything about her or dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/862176595487

  14. #28646
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie9501  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

    But, Everyone has an off day.

    Give the girl a break.
    Yeah that's true you're right, I understand completely we all have them and YMMV as well.

    As much as you are right, still. She could've apologized, or better yet looked out with half next dream.

    She didn't even say a word just got dressed and got back on phone nonchalant and striaghten her stuff out.

    I never did her dirty or anything lways looked out and did right but yeah I still stand on what I say. Not stop anyone from dreaming just speaking my 2 cents.

  15. #28645

    Staxx

    Wow. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

    But, Everyone has an off day.

    Give the girl a break.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen staxx, and I understand YMMV and all but I've been seen her for some years now.

    Last dream wasn't so great and I decided to close the chapter on her LOL.

    Everything went as usual getting down to business but the complaining started to happen.

    She stated she had a headache and she's cramping which in the middle tbh was a turn off and throw my

    Concentration off (She couldve decided not to take the dream) the point the little head didn't finish. Tbh she could've finish the situation off with a BBJ.

    But instead decided to put her clothes back on which was wack and I told her I couldn't see her anymore LOL.

    I was serious, the vibe just isn't same no more and by reading recent previous experiences on the board.

    Let's me know yeah it's time to wrap up the chapter on that one.

    Those who still wants / going to see her. Good luck! Hopefully she's in a better space during your dreams.

    Damage. 8.

    Not repeating anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape