Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 108 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1197

    I'm bringing sexy back. Maria

    I will be posting reviews of girls I saw back in the day that are still posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...u/469849614248

    I saw her around 10 years ago early in my mongering days. Most of her pics in this ad are the same ones she was using 10 years ago. Ad says 45. She is actually about 55 now. Her HR rate then was lower than the norm and should be now. Saw her in a dumpy motel in Neptune. She didn't look as good as her pics which weren't that great to begin with. Down for anything I wanted. BBBJ was mediocre. Said kissing and DATY was allowed but I wasn't feeling it with her. For those of you who may ask, BBFS was allowed. She was kinda spaced out but friendly enough. No rush. But I just wasn't feeling it and didn't even cum. I think she felt self conscious about that saying she was sorry she didn't make me cum. She offered 10 more minutes free to try to get it done but I just wasn't feeling it and declined.

    I saw her again about 5 years later when my other options flaked. Expected maybe a little better this time but no. She was in an apartment in Asbury and looked even worse. Also was even more spaced out.

    If you know the facebook of any working girl in that area you can probably find Maria on their friend list as most of these girls are connected there. She looks even worse and much older than even 55. I guess this lifestyle does that. I wouldn't recommend unless this type of girl is your thing.

  2. #1196

    New link same question

    I was wondering if anyone has seen Bella? It looks like she has ads that go way back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...r/951497419613

  3. #1195
    I saw her maybe three or four years ago working for an agency. Time was good. Then she popped on STG. Saw her maybe two years ago. And I don't remember her being that tiny! I'm not hung like a mule but I was thinking I might split her in half!!

  4. #1194

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    She had an ad a few weeks ago but seems to have taken it down. A search of her name brought up this number-609-710-1649
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-jen...neptune-295936#erotic.

  5. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Seen Jenna 10 years ago nice bod good BBBJ and drank it all, she's still around? Number?
    She had an ad a few weeks ago but seems to have taken it down. A search of her name brought up this number-609-710-1649

  6. #1192

    Jenna Hamilton

    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I've always heard that EE escorts does that shit-the girl coming and not doing anything or at least nothing without more money.

    I've wanted to see Jenna for years, but never got the chance. I've wanted to see Callie too but she annoyed me when I was on the way to see her and apparently she lives in a rat trap. Fort. Dix girl has bene posting a lot lately, but I don't need stinky pussy in my life.
    Seen Jenna 10 years ago nice bod good BBBJ and drank it all, she's still around? Number?

  7. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEfx  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to I would pony up for a room but she WON'T give a menu and I don't want to be stuck looking at a ***** playing patty cake all night long. I promise someone here has seen her.

    I messaged Jenna today and nothing. Radio silence. Man, she blew me away a few years ago in TR.

    Fort Dix girl I heard smells pretty bad. She seems cool, but it seems like once she has a date or two she shuts down and doesn't take anymore calls so you'll probably have to get her in the early hours when she's first starting out.

    I'll wait to see if anyone makes a report but if not and I bite the bullet and this shit is whack. I'm goin to complain about every snaggle tooth woman a member sees on here and writes glowing reviews. LOL, I'm kidding. Maybe.
    I've always heard that EE escorts does that shit-the girl coming and not doing anything or at least nothing without more money.

    I've wanted to see Jenna for years, but never got the chance. I've wanted to see Callie too but she annoyed me when I was on the way to see her and apparently she lives in a rat trap. Fort. Dix girl has bene posting a lot lately, but I don't need stinky pussy in my life.

  8. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her too #1179, nothing back, but she's outcall only. Haven't wanted to get a room to see her without some intel. Have at her man and post all the details. Might get me off my lazy ass.

    Although Jenna Hamilton showed up again so that's distracted me. Another long timer I've wanted to see. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...i/818230004626.

    I'm still trying to get a text back from Fort. Dix Girl. Radio silence. I'm really not doing too well.
    I wanted to I would pony up for a room but she WON'T give a menu and I don't want to be stuck looking at a ***** playing patty cake all night long. I promise someone here has seen her.

    I messaged Jenna today and nothing. Radio silence. Man, she blew me away a few years ago in TR.

    Fort Dix girl I heard smells pretty bad. She seems cool, but it seems like once she has a date or two she shuts down and doesn't take anymore calls so you'll probably have to get her in the early hours when she's first starting out.

    I'll wait to see if anyone makes a report but if not and I bite the bullet and this shit is whack. I'm goin to complain about every snaggle tooth woman a member sees on here and writes glowing reviews. LOL, I'm kidding. Maybe.

  9. #1189
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEfx  [View Original Post]
    Soooo nobody has seen this girl? I don't believe it. Someone would have complained about her by now if she was a flake. She's been posting for months. Cmon guys. Give your review. Because if I see her and review her I'm going to break someone's heart with all the details I give LOL. Someone here must love this chick.

    Seriously, joking. But please, someone give a review or a menu. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...-/151873425262
    I asked about her too #1179, nothing back, but she's outcall only. Haven't wanted to get a room to see her without some intel. Have at her man and post all the details. Might get me off my lazy ass.

    Although Jenna Hamilton showed up again so that's distracted me. Another long timer I've wanted to see. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...i/818230004626.

    I'm still trying to get a text back from Fort. Dix Girl. Radio silence. I'm really not doing too well.

  10. #1188

    Really? Nobody?

    Soooo nobody has seen this girl? I don't believe it. Someone would have complained about her by now if she was a flake. She's been posting for months. Cmon guys. Give your review. Because if I see her and review her I'm going to break someone's heart with all the details I give LOL. Someone here must love this chick.

    Seriously, joking. But please, someone give a review or a menu. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...-/151873425262

  11. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance  [View Original Post]
    I know this girl is always posting to Skip and is asked about a lot. For the first time she has a nude in her ad and just in case she thinks better of it I wanted to post it for posterity. I'm assuming it's a recent pic and representative of what you'll get.

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-sweet-discreet-natural/688388005960
    I'd hoped to add to my post with a report, but she's not returned my texts, so I guess that's that. If anybody sees her let me know. Still curious if only because so around so much.

  12. #1186

    Twitter 💀

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese29  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since I have visited AC. Does anyone know if she is still around?
    She hasn't posted on Twitter in a LONG while. But, you never know.

  13. #1185

    Rocking Rahel

    Its been a while since I have visited AC. Does anyone know if she is still around?

  14. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times about 6 months ago. Skinnier than you could imagine. 100% open menu. She came to me in EHT, drove herself. Only way I would repeat was doing doubles with her friend (s).

    Best way to get a new number.

    Stay safe.
    Thanks for the reply.

  15. #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while and I can't find a review of her. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/345704750498
    I saw her a few times about 6 months ago. Skinnier than you could imagine. 100% open menu. She came to me in EHT, drove herself. Only way I would repeat was doing doubles with her friend (s).

    Best way to get a new number.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape