Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 108 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed a while back and it pretty much said what you said. You are right. You can't go by what they say. I always ignore the girls who say they give the best head. Only once did a girl who said that turn out to be legit. She even said refunds available if she is not the best. Of course no girl will ever give a refund but she did live up to her hype. She left the area a year or so ago and moved down south. If she ever posts up here again I will post and recommend.
    Yeah I bet now she's not worth it but I first met her in her prime / early days around 2018 and that's where those pics are from. I was a regular with her for a whole summer and it was amazing very attractive nice body easy to talk to we took a lot of vids together she was 100% clean upbeat personality just really felt like a gf. Took a yr off and came back to her in 2019 and totally a change, had a pimp and the drugs took a toll on her a lot, after that date I never talked to her again.

  2. #1181

    Heart Shaped Kate in AC

    She's been posting for a while and I can't find a review of her. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/345704750498

  3. #1180

    Italian Blonde Bombshell Michelle

    I feel like this girl must have reviews, but my search didn't pick any up. Her pics look way to good for what we normally have to choose from so I'm really unsure. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...-/754950902943

    Edit: Realized she's just outcall but still curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DFD6E4AB-0822-4734-BC4D-8982BA4A2AD3.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Klance; 02-28-23 at 09:10. Reason: Realized outcall only

  4. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe the hype in her ad.

    I was in Ac for the night decided to see Rissa. Thought she looked cute judging from the pics posted. Wow was I wrong I called her and from that point I should have just walked. She sounded out of it when she answered I offered an Uber to pick her up 30 mins later she was at my hotel. When she got out right away I knew my gut was right. Hair is a mess didn't look clean. I offered her a shower and right away she was saying she can't stay an hour it's 2. I paid 1. For 30 mins. She took a quick shower I even gave her a razor she looks like she didn't shave in months. Those pics she posted I figure are at least 3 yrs old her boobs are deflated she has a decent but much smaller booty. So she gets out and gives an ok BJ "not the best ac" as her ad states. Then I do her doggy I ask if a trip to Greece is avail. Yes for an exter 1. I declined she kinda like a dead fish and rushed to leave. I'll pass next time it's at the point you can't believe what these girls say or post. Not even worth $1. Just say no!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/188261459393
    She was reviewed a while back and it pretty much said what you said. You are right. You can't go by what they say. I always ignore the girls who say they give the best head. Only once did a girl who said that turn out to be legit. She even said refunds available if she is not the best. Of course no girl will ever give a refund but she did live up to her hype. She left the area a year or so ago and moved down south. If she ever posts up here again I will post and recommend.

  5. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe the hype in her ad.

    I was in Ac for the night decided to see Rissa. Thought she looked cute judging from the pics posted. Wow was I wrong I called her and from that point I should have just walked. She sounded out of it when she answered I offered an Uber to pick her up 30 mins later she was at my hotel. When she got out right away I knew my gut was right. Hair is a mess didn't look clean. I offered her a shower and right away she was saying she can't stay an hour it's 2. I paid 1. For 30 mins. She took a quick shower I even gave her a razor she looks like she didn't shave in months. Those pics she posted I figure are at least 3 yrs old her boobs are deflated she has a decent but much smaller booty. So she gets out and gives an ok BJ "not the best ac" as her ad states. Then I do her doggy I ask if a trip to Greece is avail. Yes for an exter 1. I declined she kinda like a dead fish and rushed to leave. I'll pass next time it's at the point you can't believe what these girls say or post. Not even worth $1. Just say no!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/188261459393
    Thanks for info. I contacted her last year but she has no incall, so no go.

  6. #1177

    Don't believe the hype

    Don't believe the hype in her ad.

    I was in Ac for the night decided to see Rissa. Thought she looked cute judging from the pics posted. Wow was I wrong I called her and from that point I should have just walked. She sounded out of it when she answered I offered an Uber to pick her up 30 mins later she was at my hotel. When she got out right away I knew my gut was right. Hair is a mess didn't look clean. I offered her a shower and right away she was saying she can't stay an hour it's 2. I paid 1. For 30 mins. She took a quick shower I even gave her a razor she looks like she didn't shave in months. Those pics she posted I figure are at least 3 yrs old her boobs are deflated she has a decent but much smaller booty. So she gets out and gives an ok BJ "not the best ac" as her ad states. Then I do her doggy I ask if a trip to Greece is avail. Yes for an exter 1. I declined she kinda like a dead fish and rushed to leave. I'll pass next time it's at the point you can't believe what these girls say or post. Not even worth $1. Just say no!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/188261459393

  7. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with asking BBFS. YMMV with any and everything. No sense in putting in any reviews then. Because it's all YMMV.
    I was attempting to be funny! My response was to Tail gunner. As for myself my list of who in this world I'm going by with is incredibly short! No judgment from me in any ways but risks far outweigh rewards!

  8. #1175

    BBFS and testing

    I hope some of you guys are aware some of these chicks do not get tested the only time they get tested is when they get arrested I think a test cost $300 or more without insurance a chick will spend money on drugs before getting tested. I only do BBFS once in a while if I know the chick does not shoot up drugs and is clean I like BBBJ low risk never had an issue I've seen guys on this forum claiming they did BBFS with a chick that look sick with heavy signs of shooting up drugs especially the streetwalker sections and asking if online chicks give BBFS. Be careful get tested after doing BBFS with a chick I'm waiting for my test results.

  9. #1174

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Ok so the date went to shit. You found you were nothing at all like the pics. BBFS is a maybe But should I still send a deposit? By the way thanks for sharing as much as you do even though some don't appreciate it! Some do! Hoping my world gets back in gear soon.
    Nothing wrong with asking BBFS. YMMV with any and everything. No sense in putting in any reviews then. Because it's all YMMV.

  10. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    I took this members advice and set up a date to go fuck myself.

    Setup was easy. I told myself I was ready now so no waiting endlessly in parking lots. I was even able to talk myself down to paying nothing.

    The juicy details:

    I arrived at my own incall and was a bit disappointed. My ass was neither plump nor female so I knew already that this was not going to be a great call. But I was thinking with the little head so I went thru with it anyway. After a quick LE check we got down to business. I started myself off with a handjob which was pretty good. I really knew how to stroke myself. But I was there to go fuck myself so we moved on to that. I told myself to put on a condom but didn't bring any and I didn't have any at my home. So I was going to go in raw which wasn't smart but I assured myself that I was clean.

    This was when things got weird. I just couldn't get it into the hole. My dick just can't bend like that. I was very disappointed so I figure I would just tell myself to settle on a blow and go. Well that didn't work either. Contrary to Mike54 I just don't have a 14 inch dick. I prefer deepthroats and that just wasn't going to happen. So I looked to get out of there as quickly as possible. I was tempted to leave a $20 just to be nice but no reason to be nice in this hobby.

    I have to say when it comes to fucking myself I will avoid in the future.
    Ok so the date went to shit. You found you were nothing at all like the pics. BBFS is a maybe But should I still send a deposit? By the way thanks for sharing as much as you do even though some don't appreciate it! Some do! Hoping my world gets back in gear soon.

  11. #1172

    Review. Fucking myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Your by far the most intelligent man I know. I bet the toughest too sitting in your moms basement jerking off. I'm sure you also have a 14 inch dick. So I am envious all around of you. Now why don't go fuck yourself and report back.
    I took this members advice and set up a date to go fuck myself.

    Setup was easy. I told myself I was ready now so no waiting endlessly in parking lots. I was even able to talk myself down to paying nothing.

    The juicy details:

    I arrived at my own incall and was a bit disappointed. My ass was neither plump nor female so I knew already that this was not going to be a great call. But I was thinking with the little head so I went thru with it anyway. After a quick LE check we got down to business. I started myself off with a handjob which was pretty good. I really knew how to stroke myself. But I was there to go fuck myself so we moved on to that. I told myself to put on a condom but didn't bring any and I didn't have any at my home. So I was going to go in raw which wasn't smart but I assured myself that I was clean.

    This was when things got weird. I just couldn't get it into the hole. My dick just can't bend like that. I was very disappointed so I figure I would just tell myself to settle on a blow and go. Well that didn't work either. Contrary to Mike54 I just don't have a 14 inch dick. I prefer deepthroats and that just wasn't going to happen. So I looked to get out of there as quickly as possible. I was tempted to leave a $20 just to be nice but no reason to be nice in this hobby.

    I have to say when it comes to fucking myself I will avoid in the future.

  12. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    TG is offering sound advice, but this shit made me laugh.
    That's true. I may have to write a review.

  13. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Now why don't go fuck yourself and report back.
    TG is offering sound advice, but this shit made me laugh.

  14. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Your by far the most intelligent man I know. I bet the toughest too sitting in your moms basement jerking off. I'm sure you also have a 14 inch dick. So I am envious all around of you. Now why don't go fuck yourself and report back.
    Are you mad at me or are you upset that what I said made sense and your pride was damaged?

    To the group, notice he doesn't say why I am wrong. He resorts to school yard insults. This is because he cannot defend his actions. He knows it's wrong. Yet he will continue mongering the way he does because he only thinks with the little head. He can be a smart and successful person in life for all we know. But the brain shuts off when it comes to mongering.

    The key to safe mongering is using your brain. This will minimize your chances of bad service, being robbed or catching something. Always pay attention to what others say here. Someone may say something and I think "Gee he is right when I think about it". I am always on the lookout for good tips I may not have known and I am sure other smart mongers are too.

  15. #1168
    Your by far the most intelligent man I know. I bet the toughest too sitting in your moms basement jerking off. I'm sure you also have a 14 inch dick. So I am envious all around of you. Now why don't go fuck yourself and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Am I the most intelligent guy here? I can't say that. Am I more intelligent than you? Oh, by far. At least when it comes to this hobby. That is not even up for debate. If you have some knowledge that I may not have which doesn't make asking who does BBFS a silly question than please share. I think it's the dumbest and most dangerous question that can be asked here.

    Go BB some girls who BBs everyone. Get back to us down the road and let us know how that turned out for you. Some guys have been very honest here and shared what they ended up catching.

    I'm not insulting you just for the sake of it. I call people out who do stupid things in this hobby because they only know how to think with the small head.

    BBFS with these girls is always a crap shoot. I've done way too much myself. However, you can cut down your risks with just a bit of common sense. That includes not doing BBFS with girls who BB everyone. Pay attention to what others post here. If some guy posts how he always does BBFS with streetwalkers and then says he did BBFS with a less skanky escort I would avoid that girl. That guy does not think clearly. He will even knowingly BB another girl after he caught something. He doesn't care about the next guy. He is only able to think with the small head and will always do stupid things putting the rest of us in potential danger. The same goes for escorts who openly post that they offer BBFS. AVOID.

    Of course BBFS is much better, especially when you are spending money I am sure you worked hard for. But that is something that should be done with a girl that has some bit of brains left. Those are the girls who don't BBFS everyone but will do it with clients they have a good feeling about. I always say these girls seem to have a 6th sense for who is or isn't a risk. That's why I avoid the girls who just don't care anymore and BBFS everyone. My biggest fear is one of those dumb guys who doesn't care who he BBFS with somehow slipping thru and doing it with a girl who does have a brain and a strong "6th sense".

    And right after you BBFS one of these girls, and I mean right after, make sure you have a strict cleaning regiment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape