Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 356 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3651

    Anna at Sky

    Quick question, is Anna at Sky the same Anna that worked at Melon at the end?

    She was a treat.

  2. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFitswell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Lees since they re-opened? Line-up?
    I know they were open briefly. I drove by maybe 3-4 weeks ago and it was all dark. Anybody recently stop by?

  3. #3649

    Sky and Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by DickFitswell  [View Original Post]
    What time of day was your visit?
    It was 1:30 in the afternoon. Busy place.

  4. #3648

    Lee's

    Anyone been to Lees since they re-opened? Line-up?

  5. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead, asked for Lilly. Scheduled an appointment for an hour later.

    She was petite, hard little implants. Mid 40's? Much softer facial features, not as hard looking as Penny and Pink who introduced themselves later.

    Table shower, sauna. Back in room we went straight to pleasuring each other, she responded well to oral. Put on a cover with her mouth.

    Nice oral and tried two positions, never last as long as real life 🤣.

    The rest of the hour was a great massage, walked in my back, rubbed my feet.

    Sky is busy, door always ringing. You can hear conversations from other cubicles.
    What time of day was your visit?

  6. #3646

    Sky Visit

    Called ahead, asked for Lilly. Scheduled an appointment for an hour later.

    She was petite, hard little implants. Mid 40's? Much softer facial features, not as hard looking as Penny and Pink who introduced themselves later.

    Table shower, sauna. Back in room we went straight to pleasuring each other, she responded well to oral. Put on a cover with her mouth.

    Nice oral and tried two positions, never last as long as real life 🤣.

    The rest of the hour was a great massage, walked in my back, rubbed my feet.

    Sky is busy, door always ringing. You can hear conversations from other cubicles.

  7. #3645

    Hard pass!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMahn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider?

    https://toledo.craigslist.org/hws/d/...604102888.html
    I sent her a text, and an email. She responded to my text by requesting to come pick her up. Address she gave me was the Sandusky police department. Two days later, she responds to my email and asks to be picked up at a Church in Toledo. Don't waste your time.

  8. #3644

    Massage by Mia

    Anyone have any experience with this provider?

    https://toledo.craigslist.org/hws/d/...604102888.html

  9. #3643

    Monday, Sky visit

    Finally had time to visit Sky again. I love this place. They were busy as hell but my experience was still relaxed and relaxing. Asked about Anna. She's on vacation. Penny was busy. Got to see Pink again. Slim, tiny butt, nicely presented bee cups. Nice, detailed table shower, Penny came in naked to say hi, then sauna and to the room. Started right in, asked about 69, which I turned down, a bit of oral and a bit of cowgirl. After she cleaned me up I gave her a bit of massage, which she seemed to really enjoy, then she gave me a nice one and some back walking. I was quite a bit over my hour getting out. Was introduced to Lilly. She liked like one of the girls that isn't really there in the advertisement, slim, pretty, late 20's or really 30's but looked younger. Really want to give her a try, hopefully I can before she goes elsewhere.

    They seem to have gotten a new mattress in the shower area, same as the old one but looked newer. It's been a year or so since my last visit.

  10. #3642
    Sassy96
    Guest

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Everything is available, just not sure if you'd want it. A little plump for my taste.
    Called today and was told 2 new girls working. When I walked in one of the newer girls came into hallway and had a slim body. The other was short and bigger and believe is the one I spoke with. Didn't partake since they were busy. Any additional Intel on the newer girls and services?

  11. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddi226  [View Original Post]
    I am more looking for HE with heavy teasing. From previous postings I figured out quality Asian is something I have to visit are there any such I should give a try if quality Asian disappoints?

    Thanks!!
    Just because a place does full service does not mean that you can't get just a handy. I usually go out for everything, but can back pedal to just a handy if the provider and I don't click (doesn't happen very often).

    Have a backup for Quality because you'll keep going when you see it is located in a busy strip mall next to a chiropractor's office. It is also the only establishment of its type in this community.

    Last year's sweep left Toledo pretty barren. All I can say about any other place is check the forum and hope one of the surviving places is open.

  12. #3640

    Not FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    Sky is the only full service AMP left in Toledo. Been waiting to see where / if Melon resurfaces and with what name.
    I am more looking for HE with heavy teasing. From previous postings I figured out quality Asian is something I have to visit are there any such I should give a try if quality Asian disappoints?

    Thanks!!

  13. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddi226  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am coming to Toledo for this weekend and looking for must try AMPs in Toledo, can someone suggest where should I go? All I am looking is for happiness. You can PM also.
    Sky is the only full service AMP left in Toledo. Been waiting to see where / if Melon resurfaces and with what name.

  14. #3638

    Must try places

    Hi,

    I am coming to Toledo for this weekend and looking for must try AMPs in Toledo, can someone suggest where should I go? All I am looking is for happiness. You can PM also.

  15. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago inquiring about anyone visiting Tropical Touch recently. I booked a session with Ro tomorrow afternoon. Has anyone seen her specifically? She booked the basic hour massage and when I get there can discuss specials and add ons in person. Do the girls there wear an actual bikini if choose that option?
    To be honest, dreamed there, even if you don't opt for it, they'll put it on. The spicy add ons are just to lure you in pretty sure. Massages are mediocre. Not ever worth the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape