Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13311

    QQ is now Lotus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    QQ that was on 220 in Orange Park is now moving right down the road on college drive. It's moving to a pretty nice office park, but fairly busy office park. Discretion will be limited now. FYI.
    New location, new name. QQ is now on College drive under the name Lotus Spa.

  2. #13310

    My favor cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I was there and was taken into a room by an older lady. Waited in the room for a second then a cute little thing popped in the room. Asked if I wanted table shower!! Enthusiastic YES!! She smiled. Few seconds later. Old lady came back in. I didn't get the younger ladies name. But she is the one you want. Based solely off of looks.

    If anyone goes to My Favor. Please get her name.

    For all of us!!
    So evidently her name is Helen. I know everyone's favorite is relative. But she is tiny, with a cute face. My dream started today by her taking me to the TS. She was the one I remembered from my last visit. So naturally I was excited. After the sauna she led me back to my room. I layed down, then the switcharoo happened. In walks this girl named Nicole. I paid for an hour. I got probably about a 3 minute massage. Then she hopped on top of me and ran her fingers up and down my body for literally 15 minutes doing several reach arounds. We did some FS where all she wanted to do was lay down. After we done she cleaned me up with a Kleenex which was a mistake. After she cleaned the evidence off me she told me to come back next week and we can do something else. Couldn't quite understand her but I said sure ok. As I was leaving I asked Nicole who the other lady was and she said Helen. She the boss. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if Helen does massages because tiny Asian cuties are my preference. So today was a better experience at My Favor then last weeks. I was going to go to Nagel today but decided not to. Has anyone been to Nagel recently or Jax Health?

  3. #13309

    Visiting

    I'm visiting Jacksonville this week.

    I tried 2 different places mentioned on this board previously, but no joy for me other than 1 fairly decent massage.

    Can anybody point me to a good spot so I can stop wasting money?

  4. #13308

    Relaxed at Aja

    I was in Jacksonville for a meeting last week and it wrapped up early. So I figured why not avail myself of the free time and check out a massage place.

    I drove down University and stopped at the first place I saw. I really wasn't feeling it when I walked in so I made a lame excuse and left before going past the front desk.

    A few miles down the road I saw Aja and pulled in there. I wasn't expecting much, but the lady who greeted me was nice looking around 40 ish. She took me in for a table shower that had plenty of extra touches letting me know the rest of the visit would be happy. The actual massage was quite good and worth waiting for the flip. She negotiated 6 extra coins and worked the mike while allowing some mild exploration. After the show ended, she took me back to the table shower to clean everything up. The coolest part was she helped me get dressed at the end which was unexpected but certainly added to the experience. I'll definitely go back next time I am in the area. (Sorry to everyone that I totally forgot the lady's name!

  5. #13307

    Jhs

    Anybody know if Tina is still there? I met her once and have not had any luck again. Got to find a better place than tai chi.

  6. #13306

    QQ spa

    QQ that was on 220 in Orange Park is now moving right down the road on college drive. It's moving to a pretty nice office park, but fairly busy office park. Discretion will be limited now. FYI.

  7. #13305

    Wendy? Or Lee?

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.
    Based on what I'm hearing, the one who goes by Lee, is now calling herself Wendy? Or is there a new girl named Wendy who looks like Lee?

  8. #13304

    Cute little thing

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to connect with Ruby from My Favor a few times over the last few weeks and unfortunately, she has been MIA. If a fellow monger has seen her. Please speak up. In the past, she was always there. My guess is that she has been relocated. Damn that sucks! She was always a good time! Her kisses on the cheek and whispers will be missed. She had a great little ass too!
    I was there and was taken into a room by an older lady. Waited in the room for a second then a cute little thing popped in the room. Asked if I wanted table shower!! Enthusiastic YES!! She smiled. Few seconds later. Old lady came back in. I didn't get the younger ladies name. But she is the one you want. Based solely off of looks.

    If anyone goes to My Favor. Please get her name.

    For all of us!!

  9. #13303

    Outcall massage

    Looking for an attractive outcall massage in St. Aug. Anyone know of a therapist? This will be for my GF. Females only. I'm also looking in Tampa for next week but striking out. Thanks DM is fine.

  10. #13302

    Ruby update

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Tina, but ruby is my fav masseuse ever. Is she gone?
    I have tried to connect with Ruby from My Favor a few times over the last few weeks and unfortunately, she has been MIA. If a fellow monger has seen her. Please speak up. In the past, she was always there. My guess is that she has been relocated. Damn that sucks! She was always a good time! Her kisses on the cheek and whispers will be missed. She had a great little ass too!

  11. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    It's farther east a couple of blocks. When you see Staples, it's in the same strip center.
    Last time I was there it was an older lady. Much much older YMMV.

  12. #13300

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the 4 hand? Last time I was there Lee mentioned it as I was leaving. Want to make sure I have enough on me.
    I can in and specifically asked for CoCo or Wendy. Coco was available so I went with it. She had her hands all over me from the get go. I didn't want L3 from her but the woman wanted it so I let her have it. She gave a decent BBBJ, albeit short lived. She left and came back. Put on a hat and went to town. Just shut your eyes and you will enjoy it. What she lacks in looks she makes up for in her massage and eagerness. She is probably in her late 40's. Next time I'll ask for Wendy. Hopefully she is as good as mentioned.

  13. #13299

    Tai chi

    Went by earlier this week and not so great. The lady was old enough to be my grandmother and dressed like she was on a Sunday grocery run. Guess I'll have to go somewhere else next time.

  14. #13298

    No Ruby?

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I've visited both Jax Health Spa hoping to see Tina and My Favor hoping to see Ruby to no avail. My guess is that management found out how popular they were and reassigned them elsewhere. The talent at both places hasn't been all that great IMO.
    I've never seen Tina, but ruby is my fav masseuse ever. Is she gone?

  15. #13297
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace830  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. In Jax on vaca. Was looking for Oriental massage at 58X Beach Blvd. Could not for the life of me find it. Looks like it should be right by Abc liquors, idk.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    It's farther east a couple of blocks. When you see Staples, it's in the same strip center.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape