Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 16536
-
04-03-23 19:28 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 359QQ is now Lotus Spa
New location, new name. QQ is now on College drive under the name Lotus Spa.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 16:18 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 359My favor cutie
So evidently her name is Helen. I know everyone's favorite is relative. But she is tiny, with a cute face. My dream started today by her taking me to the TS. She was the one I remembered from my last visit. So naturally I was excited. After the sauna she led me back to my room. I layed down, then the switcharoo happened. In walks this girl named Nicole. I paid for an hour. I got probably about a 3 minute massage. Then she hopped on top of me and ran her fingers up and down my body for literally 15 minutes doing several reach arounds. We did some FS where all she wanted to do was lay down. After we done she cleaned me up with a Kleenex which was a mistake. After she cleaned the evidence off me she told me to come back next week and we can do something else. Couldn't quite understand her but I said sure ok. As I was leaving I asked Nicole who the other lady was and she said Helen. She the boss. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if Helen does massages because tiny Asian cuties are my preference. So today was a better experience at My Favor then last weeks. I was going to go to Nagel today but decided not to. Has anyone been to Nagel recently or Jax Health?
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 15:55 #13309Regular Member

Posts: 20Visiting
I'm visiting Jacksonville this week.
I tried 2 different places mentioned on this board previously, but no joy for me other than 1 fairly decent massage.
Can anybody point me to a good spot so I can stop wasting money?
-
04-03-23 14:58 #13308Regular Member

Posts: 20Relaxed at Aja
I was in Jacksonville for a meeting last week and it wrapped up early. So I figured why not avail myself of the free time and check out a massage place.
I drove down University and stopped at the first place I saw. I really wasn't feeling it when I walked in so I made a lame excuse and left before going past the front desk.
A few miles down the road I saw Aja and pulled in there. I wasn't expecting much, but the lady who greeted me was nice looking around 40 ish. She took me in for a table shower that had plenty of extra touches letting me know the rest of the visit would be happy. The actual massage was quite good and worth waiting for the flip. She negotiated 6 extra coins and worked the mike while allowing some mild exploration. After the show ended, she took me back to the table shower to clean everything up. The coolest part was she helped me get dressed at the end which was unexpected but certainly added to the experience. I'll definitely go back next time I am in the area. (Sorry to everyone that I totally forgot the lady's name!
-
04-03-23 07:31 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 143Jhs
Anybody know if Tina is still there? I met her once and have not had any luck again. Got to find a better place than tai chi.
-
04-02-23 07:56 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 359QQ spa
QQ that was on 220 in Orange Park is now moving right down the road on college drive. It's moving to a pretty nice office park, but fairly busy office park. Discretion will be limited now. FYI.
-
03-31-23 19:58 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 618Wendy? Or Lee?
Based on what I'm hearing, the one who goes by Lee, is now calling herself Wendy? Or is there a new girl named Wendy who looks like Lee?
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 14:56 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 359Cute little thing
I was there and was taken into a room by an older lady. Waited in the room for a second then a cute little thing popped in the room. Asked if I wanted table shower!! Enthusiastic YES!! She smiled. Few seconds later. Old lady came back in. I didn't get the younger ladies name. But she is the one you want. Based solely off of looks.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
If anyone goes to My Favor. Please get her name.
For all of us!!
-
03-31-23 10:20 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 226Outcall massage
Looking for an attractive outcall massage in St. Aug. Anyone know of a therapist? This will be for my GF. Females only. I'm also looking in Tampa for next week but striking out. Thanks DM is fine.
-
03-30-23 22:09 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 500Ruby update
I have tried to connect with Ruby from My Favor a few times over the last few weeks and unfortunately, she has been MIA. If a fellow monger has seen her. Please speak up. In the past, she was always there. My guess is that she has been relocated. Damn that sucks! She was always a good time! Her kisses on the cheek and whispers will be missed. She had a great little ass too!
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 20:47 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 414Last time I was there it was an older lady. Much much older YMMV.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 18:01 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 359Ss
I can in and specifically asked for CoCo or Wendy. Coco was available so I went with it. She had her hands all over me from the get go. I didn't want L3 from her but the woman wanted it so I let her have it. She gave a decent BBBJ, albeit short lived. She left and came back. Put on a hat and went to town. Just shut your eyes and you will enjoy it. What she lacks in looks she makes up for in her massage and eagerness. She is probably in her late 40's. Next time I'll ask for Wendy. Hopefully she is as good as mentioned.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 17:30 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 143Tai chi
Went by earlier this week and not so great. The lady was old enough to be my grandmother and dressed like she was on a Sunday grocery run. Guess I'll have to go somewhere else next time.
-
03-30-23 11:49 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 266No Ruby?
I've never seen Tina, but ruby is my fav masseuse ever. Is she gone?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 11:20 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 185It's farther east a couple of blocks. When you see Staples, it's in the same strip center.
Originally Posted by Grace830
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





