Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19185

    That happened to me, too

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    So I went and saw her again in fall river.

    This time it was for half hour FS with anal.

    She agreed to 150 as long as I wasn't a big duck dude.

    Texting back and forth the entire 20 minute drive there and all was cool.

    Got to her place texted to let her know I was outside and silence 15 minutes go by and still nada. So I like ok peace *****. 10 minutes later she sends me a bullshit text that her phone turned off. Then says I'll drop 20 off if you can come by now. Still in the area I go back and wait another 10 minutes before she shows up. I get upstairs listen to her bullshit face fuck her then pop it in her ass. Dump a load and give her 100. She texts me I shorted her I laughed and said you wasted my time and got paid what you deserve.
    The same thing happened to me last week, except she didn't respond that quick. It was about two hours and I was at work, and I wasn't about to go back. If she hadn't made you wait, would she have been worth it? I read the old reviews and it sounded as if she was a good time. Did she look good, at least?

  2. #19184

    Suria

    So I went and saw her again in fall river.

    This time it was for half hour FS with anal.

    She agreed to 150 as long as I wasn't a big duck dude.

    Texting back and forth the entire 20 minute drive there and all was cool.

    Got to her place texted to let her know I was outside and silence 15 minutes go by and still nada. So I like ok peace *****. 10 minutes later she sends me a bullshit text that her phone turned off. Then says I'll drop 20 off if you can come by now. Still in the area I go back and wait another 10 minutes before she shows up. I get upstairs listen to her bullshit face fuck her then pop it in her ass. Dump a load and give her 100. She texts me I shorted her I laughed and said you wasted my time and got paid what you deserve.

  3. #19183

    Big tits

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm looking for huge tits LOL, were the tits accurate from the pics?

    Thanks.
    As long as you don't mind them being saggy go for it. She wore a bra both times but touching is fine.

  4. #19182
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I now have 4 reports about her in private communications. Two said that she'll fuck raw, and two said she won't. So obviously, YMMV.
    .

    Would someone like to break the tie? (The 4 dudes who already contacted me privately, should, please, be ethical, and recuse themselves, here! )
    I seen her about a week ago she was saying she does 160 for hhr and 220 for hour I talked he down to 160 for the hr started w. BBJ and moved on to the main event she grabbed a hat and I was able to talk her into bb she said no cim told her I wanted a 2nd go she asked for another 20 and while the fun was going on she said I can cip if I get her a plan b so cip seems to be on the menu all in all was there close to 2 hours.

  5. #19181
    Anyone try this girl? Haven't pulled the trigger, can't find any information.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/54317876

    On a separate note, trying to get Ashley / Priscilla's number. I saw her regularly but lost the number along the way. Please PM if you have it.

  6. #19180
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBoey  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice and one of those times was this morning. First time was nothing to brag about qv bbj which lasted 2 minutes then cover on missionary then dog to finish. Spent more time talking and her smoking than anything.

    Second time, bbj and facial qv, similar experience bbj for 5 minutes then more of a hand and literal spit job until I finished on her face.

    Probably won't repeat it was last minute little head was over powering then if head to give it another shot.
    Well I'm looking for huge tits LOL, were the tits accurate from the pics?

    Thanks.

  7. #19179
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I was unaware that Brooklyn and Erica were known quantities. Are they any good?
    None of the ones posted were cream of the crop most if not all are YMMV they wanted a list of people who are guarantied not cops and will most likely not rob you which is not a very high bar to hit.

  8. #19178

    Depends on what your looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Texted Her, she replied fairly fast. BBBJ $80, qv $100, hhr 140, hr $200 located in W Warwick, near RI Mall.

    Trying to set something up, will report back if I do.
    I have seen her twice and one of those times was this morning. First time was nothing to brag about qv bbj which lasted 2 minutes then cover on missionary then dog to finish. Spent more time talking and her smoking than anything.

    Second time, bbj and facial qv, similar experience bbj for 5 minutes then more of a hand and literal spit job until I finished on her face.

    Probably won't repeat it was last minute little head was over powering then if head to give it another shot.

  9. #19177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/2918166

    Reverse image search is your friend. Welcome to 2023.

    Anyway, everything links to the named provider. There is a record of the posted phone number being owned by a 70 year old man in Florida, as well one site said that the posted ad had been moved from Orlando to Providence.

    Draw your own conclusions, but without verification from a senior member it feels TGTBT.
    I just read the ad. It's definitely a scam.

  10. #19176

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I do not think so. Specially Brooklyn, who is well known for being a Rip off. Erica is sexy but I have not seen any monger recommending her.
    I've never had an issue with her. She's made me wait 10 min everytime I met her. She has big ass and can take a di k.

  11. #19175

    Maci Lisa Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn who is she? She look like she a little ghetto white girl. How you meet her?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/2918166

    Reverse image search is your friend. Welcome to 2023.

    Anyway, everything links to the named provider. There is a record of the posted phone number being owned by a 70 year old man in Florida, as well one site said that the posted ad had been moved from Orlando to Providence.

    Draw your own conclusions, but without verification from a senior member it feels TGTBT.

  12. #19174
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seeing her in Warwick and her own place. If you like big tits and ass then yes she's great. She always fresh but everything cover even head. And since I like BBBJ so I stop seeing her beside that. She's great. If you trying to see her. You have a better chance when she's working with maryjane.
    Thanks for info. Appreciate it.

  13. #19173
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few times, face isn't the best kinda chubby (I like that though) and last time I saw her her puss smelled. Neighbors have given me dirty look going in. Nice girl but situation could be better.
    She's not discreet about the way she dresses and will even meet guys out on the porch. I read one review where the guy said she told him he was the 5th one to see her that day. Going into the warmer weather I don't think I'll continue rolling the dice, it's only a matter of time before somebody starts making phone calls.

  14. #19172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Her roommates guys or girls?
    One is definitely her sister, that's all I can say.

  15. #19171

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I also text, called, no reply. I used both of her numbers, STG and Sumo.
    Tried to contact her for years, and finally saw her about a year ago I her apartment. Clean, pleasant, but all services covered. She's also been getting steadily chubbier over the years. I won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape