Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Maryjane

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    So I assume you have visited? Worth the effort? Any info appreciated.
    Yes I have seeing her in Warwick and her own place. If you like big tits and ass then yes she's great. She always fresh but everything cover even head. And since I like BBBJ so I stop seeing her beside that. She's great. If you trying to see her. You have a better chance when she's working with maryjane.

  2. #19169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgaron84  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting up with this girl. Says 200 hr. Does anyone have any experience with this girl?
    Damn who is she? She look like she a little ghetto white girl. How you meet her?

  3. #19168
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Texted Her, she replied fairly fast. BBBJ $80, qv $100, hhr 140, hr $200 located in W Warwick, near RI Mall.

    Trying to set something up, will report back if I do.
    Nice, I'm very interested myself. Need a new huge titted black girl.

  4. #19167

    Maria

    Saw her a few times. She's real pictures are her from a few years ago, maybe a few lbs as well. Titties still lpok good. Prices are fair. She used to do doubles with Mary J. She's into it and a good time overall, especially for the price, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...s/430432516643

    Text, call no reply. Great tittys! 😍.

  5. #19166
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She won't respond if she's not at her hotel at the time you text.
    So I assume you have visited? Worth the effort? Any info appreciated.

  6. #19165

    Trying

    Quote Originally Posted by NoTrouble  [View Original Post]
    Hi gentlemen, just curious if anyone has seen this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wick/122728452

    Thanks in advance.
    Texted Her, she replied fairly fast. BBBJ $80, qv $100, hhr 140, hr $200 located in W Warwick, near RI Mall.

    Trying to set something up, will report back if I do.

  7. #19164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I also text, called, no reply. I used both of her numbers, STG and Sumo.
    She won't respond if she's not at her hotel at the time you text.

  8. #19163
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4012798980

    PROS.

    So Foxy may be the diamond in the rough we've been looking for. Great attitude, good GFE that's gotten better with each visit. No signs of demons or pimps. Good neighborhood house in Johnston. She has given me bbfscip without even requesting it. She told me she does strip but I didn't ask where.

    CONS.

    She has at least one or two roommates. They know what she does, plus they don't have any problems being out in the open when you show up. Nor do they have issues talking to each other outside the room while you're doing your thing. Foxy has a twin bed, not king or queen so moving around could be an issue.

    The big thing for me is her house and the neighborhood. She has you go through the backyard through a porch door. The yard plus pretty much the whole neighborhood is out in the open. In the summertime there could be kids and families out in the open. I don't know how many guys she sees during the day but some nosy neighbor could notice something and cause trouble. Kind of a double edged sword. Nobody wants the triple decker in the low end neighborhood but being in a good neighborhood could be just as problematic.
    Her roommates guys or girls?

  9. #19162
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...s/430432516643

    Text, call no reply. Great tittys! 😍.
    I also text, called, no reply. I used both of her numbers, STG and Sumo.

  10. #19161

    Maci

    Thinking about meeting up with this girl. Says 200 hr. Does anyone have any experience with this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B1C52C8D-49C5-49F6-BEC4-4A4CEBC7D323.jpeg‎  

  11. #19160

    Foxy

    I seen her a few times, face isn't the best kinda chubby (I like that though) and last time I saw her her puss smelled. Neighbors have given me dirty look going in. Nice girl but situation could be better.

  12. #19159

    Any info on this one?

    Hi gentlemen, just curious if anyone has seen this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wick/122728452

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #19158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4012798980

    PROS.

    So Foxy may be the diamond in the rough we've been looking for. Great attitude, good GFE that's gotten better with each visit. No signs of demons or pimps. Good neighborhood house in Johnston. She has given me bbfscip without even requesting it. She told me she does strip but I didn't ask where.

    CONS.

    She has at least one or two roommates. They know what she does, plus they don't have any problems being out in the open when you show up. Nor do they have issues talking to each other outside the room while you're doing your thing. Foxy has a twin bed, not king or queen so moving around could be an issue.

    The big thing for me is her house and the neighborhood. She has you go through the backyard through a porch door. The yard plus pretty much the whole neighborhood is out in the open. In the summertime there could be kids and families out in the open. I don't know how many guys she sees during the day but some nosy neighbor could notice something and cause trouble. Kind of a double edged sword. Nobody wants the triple decker in the low end neighborhood but being in a good neighborhood could be just as problematic.
    I saw foxy once and had a great time but I don't like the neighborhood so I will never return. I feel like neighbors watching.

  14. #19157

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Jada in Warwick? Tried to sear for reviews but couldn't find any. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/748158414848
    Her post says she is GFE but no BBBJ or BB so I would pass on it right there.

  15. #19156

    Jada in Warwick Any info

    Does anyone have any experience with Jada in Warwick? Tried to sear for reviews but couldn't find any. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/748158414848

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape