Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 25020
-
03-27-23 17:11 #19170Senior Member

Posts: 4544Maryjane
Yes I have seeing her in Warwick and her own place. If you like big tits and ass then yes she's great. She always fresh but everything cover even head. And since I like BBBJ so I stop seeing her beside that. She's great. If you trying to see her. You have a better chance when she's working with maryjane.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 17:09 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 4544Damn who is she? She look like she a little ghetto white girl. How you meet her?
Originally Posted by Sgaron84
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 17:07 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 216Nice, I'm very interested myself. Need a new huge titted black girl.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 15:51 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 102Maria
Saw her a few times. She's real pictures are her from a few years ago, maybe a few lbs as well. Titties still lpok good. Prices are fair. She used to do doubles with Mary J. She's into it and a good time overall, especially for the price, IMO.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 13:02 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 768So I assume you have visited? Worth the effort? Any info appreciated.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 12:25 #19165Senior Member

Posts: 953Trying
Texted Her, she replied fairly fast. BBBJ $80, qv $100, hhr 140, hr $200 located in W Warwick, near RI Mall.
Originally Posted by NoTrouble
[View Original Post]
Trying to set something up, will report back if I do.
-
03-27-23 08:48 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 4544Maria
She won't respond if she's not at her hotel at the time you text.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 06:12 #19163Senior Member

Posts: 487Her roommates guys or girls?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 05:39 #19162Senior Member

Posts: 193I also text, called, no reply. I used both of her numbers, STG and Sumo.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:29 #19161Regular Member

Posts: 1Maci
Thinking about meeting up with this girl. Says 200 hr. Does anyone have any experience with this girl?
-
03-26-23 20:02 #19160Senior Member

Posts: 38Foxy
I seen her a few times, face isn't the best kinda chubby (I like that though) and last time I saw her her puss smelled. Neighbors have given me dirty look going in. Nice girl but situation could be better.
-
03-26-23 16:19 #19159Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info on this one?
Hi gentlemen, just curious if anyone has seen this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...wick/122728452
Thanks in advance.
-
03-25-23 18:32 #19158Senior Member

Posts: 4544Foxy
I saw foxy once and had a great time but I don't like the neighborhood so I will never return. I feel like neighbors watching.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 16:47 #19157Senior Member

Posts: 71Red flags
Her post says she is GFE but no BBBJ or BB so I would pass on it right there.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 15:48 #19156Senior Member

Posts: 314Jada in Warwick Any info
Does anyone have any experience with Jada in Warwick? Tried to sear for reviews but couldn't find any. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/748158414848









Reply With Quote





