Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13296

    What am I missing?

    Hi all. In Jax on vaca. Was looking for Oriental massage at 58X Beach Blvd. Could not for the life of me find it. Looks like it should be right by Abc liquors, idk.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  2. #13295

    Southside

    SS=southside.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Is this Serenity on Southside or San Jose?.

  3. #13294

    Non AMP

    Hi y'all,

    New to all this been lurking for a little bit now. I recently visited Joann and I was wondering if there is any other non AMP that I could possibly look into.

  4. #13293

    Which Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.
    Is this Serenity on Southside or San Jose?

    Jay.

  5. #13292

    Coins

    Price break down was 120 to the house for 4 hands and then tipped each lady 100 coins.

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for the 4 hand? Last time I was there Lee mentioned it as I was leaving. Want to make sure I have enough on me.

  6. #13291
    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.
    What's the damage for the 4 hand? Last time I was there Lee mentioned it as I was leaving. Want to make sure I have enough on me.

  7. #13290

    Serenity SS

    Had my first dream here. Ended up with a 4 hand massage with Wendy and CoCo. Wendy is a spinner with a tight body, A cups and a cute little ass. She's very pretty also. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and L1 from behind. After the flip I went with L2 from CoCo. While she performed a BBBJ Wendy let me suck on the cute A cups, she striped down to her underwear and allowed full roaming. After a few moments CoCo mounted me and put her tits in my mouth and Wendy finished me off with a very very good hand job. In and out in about 30 minutes. Will Def be back for L3 from either of them.

  8. #13289

    About massages

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.
    See, you proved my very point. With the poor quality these days, I much rather have a full body, legit, massage for a whole hour than to phuck these lame azz girls for 5 minutes (if that) of dick pleasure! I have a legit therapist now and I'd see her any day over the STG types!

  9. #13288
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Aja spa's amazing girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TGuamal  [View Original Post]
    First MMS took me to the room and collected the house fee. Soon another lady took me to a table shower. Nice teasing of ass and boys and the table was comfortable. Both Hot water from the shower head and bowl. Took me to the sauna for a few minutes where I could hear them clean the table shower. Then lead to room and waited for provider. Took some amount of time, but it was worth the wait.

    Luna was very playful with kissing back and first did a dry rub with climbing on the table where I could feel her bare soft legs and her ass and pussy resting on my legs as she seemed to be wearing a top with no bottoms. (had not seen her in full yet) She then walked on my back which felt great. Then did a cream massage which was relaxing and some amount of teasing by pressing her pussy against my arms from the side. She got the hot towel and I knew what was about to cum.

    On the flip she gives me some kisses gets me nice and hard and whispers in ear what service I want. I told her I had 140 and she did some hand signals which I had no idea what they meant but this was my first time where I was offered negotiation before as I only have gotten HJ and no negotiation at other AMPs in my local area. I got up and she was jerking me from behind while I got the money out.

    After this she lift up her top and slowly took down her panties while I played with her kitty. She took the rest off where I could see small cute titties which I love and then then proceeded to stand over me and lower her pussy and rode my face while she did BJ and while I DATY. I am not really sure about BBBJ or if cover was used. Never felt like it and don't really care as it made me cum so hard while her pussy bounced on my face. She milked me for a while making sure to keep me nice and happy. Cleaned up and gave me some mouth wash and some nice final stretches. I really enjoyed my time with Luna.
    Absolutely amazing, got me through two launches!

  10. #13287

    Serenity SS

    I can report that it seems to be business as usual there, having stayed clear after the recent unpleasantness. CoCo is one of my favorites.

  11. #13286

    Re: Tai chi lane

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Would you see her for full service? Did you get a name?
    Yes, that what I plan to shoot for next before I consider venturing elsewhere across the pond. Said her name was Emma.

    Nothing of the sort was discussed BTW, so not sure it's available from her. She let me touch the kitty though the time and was seemingly responsive.

    Don't get me wrong, she wasn't some hot young thing, but was cute, fit, very friendly, cute face, tight body. I didn't see her sans clothes.

    Wasn't grandma or anything like that, but then again, as a 45 yo grandpa myself, who knows.

    YMMV.

    -jbo.

  12. #13285

    RE: Tai chi on Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time stg has dropped in quality over the past year AMP and strip clubs have been the way to go. But question have they fixed the fool odor and dead bug issue at that yet?

    Also feel free to explore other AMP places in jacksonville preferably the ones on the south side are typically better in quality. And if you want the ultimate AMP experience hit up the ones in Orlando they are touch notch. And no kidding it's feels something out of your wildest fantasy.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I got back into the scene, or have tried to, since late last year and STG is pathetic at this point. I miss the good old days with Randi (RIP), Ricki (RIP), Gabbie, skinnier Butterfly Jen, Riverside Gina, Faren / Ashley and so on. Once I found someone like that, I would typically become a regular because for me, I'm not a fan of the hunt part of the game itself. Once I find a girl, I would visit almost weekly unless something fell through. After Backpage ended and before we got STG as a replacement, I tried the Seeking Arrangement angle, and I found a couple gems, but it was too expensive and too much work, like dating, for me to stick with it after a year or so subscribing.

    And no, no smells or dead bugs there at the place at all. Since this was my first AMP visit ever, I had no idea what to expect, but the place was clean and didn't smell like anything. The room was clean as well, bed / table thing smelled like fresh laundry when I put my face down and she took the sheets when we were done. Speaking of what to expect, my original intention was to visit A1 Evergreen instead, and when I got there I said to myself "WTF is this place? I thought I was about to walk into a waffle house bathrom for a massage by the looks and rif raff hanging out around the place and the constant traffic with the convenience store to the left. Walked up sign on door said closed for plumbing repairs. So I left and went to Tai Chi much better looking and safe feeling location comparitively speaking.

    I do want to try somewhere else across the river from what I've read here, seems promising, and now that I've popped my AMP cherry and got over my anxiety I am certainly considering it. I work over in Riverside area and drive i10 to from work home so Lane is on the way. I also frequent Glass Eye so convenience is a factor. I will say am very interested in a table shower experience.

    -jbo.

  13. #13284

    Fs

    Would you see her for full service? Did you get a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.

    Be safe fellas!

    -jbo.

    PS She told me to tell my friends about the place, so here I am sharing with you.

  14. #13283

    Asians

    I am curious about the Asian ads too. Has anyone tried the Asian ads on adult search. Most every city of any size has Chinese ladies.

    I will be visiting and will call a few. Any help would be appreciated. I know someone is a pro with Asian ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDoggMike89  [View Original Post]
    As anyone tried those Asian adds on STG at all? Some be the actual AMP but when I called a couple they were in hotels. I think I'm curious about the hotel settings more than anything.

  15. #13282
    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.

    Be safe fellas!

    -jbo.

    PS She told me to tell my friends about the place, so here I am sharing with you.
    Glad you had a good time stg has dropped in quality over the past year AMP and strip clubs have been the way to go. But question have they fixed the fool odor and dead bug issue at that yet?

    Also feel free to explore other AMP places in jacksonville preferably the ones on the south side are typically better in quality. And if you want the ultimate AMP experience hit up the ones in Orlando they are touch notch. And no kidding it's feels something out of your wildest fantasy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape