Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,366 to 19,380 of 27136
-
04-01-23 08:07 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 2422On point
This is very accurate; no meatloaf is worth spending over a ben IMHO let alone 200-300 now. They want to push our wallets limits LOL. With that price tag, we might as well check multiple girls with covered.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 08:05 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 2422Same talents
If this was the same lisa and lily combo; they are usually at least milfy 55+ and not surprised if close to grannies topping near 60's with that price structure; they know they can't compete with their mileage. YMMV.
Originally Posted by MessyMarvin
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 08:02 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 2422Recollection
I think she did surface up somewhere not too long ago under diff agency / shop, just can't recall any yet and will follow up. It was awfully similar pics not too long ago but in diff styles and it looked like her with face covered. Double checking soon.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 23:37 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 4756Sayuri
I thought JavLuvr and Jmart were the two guys that saw Sayuri DDY. They are pretty stand up and accurate dudes.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
Good news on $100. Shyguy got it even cheaper anyway.
-
03-31-23 21:27 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 2422Some difference
The only one so far that wouldn't budge on 200 is "maho" which was a darn waste. But I guess too many are paying her that cash to make her the cow. YMMV.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 20:49 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 1765Sayuri DDY. She has two good reviews on here and one bad from her first day. She was awesome in my book. No nipple hair at all. I sucked them both hard. I will keep giving accurate information here.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Her bad review on another site is from a poster that has 3 reviews over the past 3 years and each one is a no for some DDY girl who was actually good (was Solene and Catia -- Brazilians).
She asked for 200 for bbfscip and got her down to 100 easy.
But again, Everyone will ask for 200 and can be taken down to 100 or at least 150.
-
03-31-23 20:43 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 1765Pics are her. Asks 200 for bbfscip. Offer 100 she will take it.
Originally Posted by JordanX
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 19:44 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 51Lisa Chinatown East Broadway
I've been meaning to see her and finally went but it was my first time. She wanted to finish me of with just BBBJ on the first visit but I insisted on going for the full menu.
Originally Posted by MessyMarvin
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 15:37 #7763Regular Member

Posts: 16Nice! Was this your first session with Lisa or have you seen her before?
Originally Posted by SenorPizza
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 10:21 #7762Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuri
Just text her. She's responsive.
Originally Posted by TimTomTed
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 08:16 #7761Regular Member

Posts: 18Played like a fiddle.
Yup. As I said before I saw her A LOT. Still recovering from that financial crisis. And that statement was true, always outside for a long time. It was the heat of the moment for both of us and she allowed it. You too huh? My heart hurt when she stopped working / replying. Bittersweet ending to a fucking legend. And the dude that has game enough to get her to leave is a fucking legend as well.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 05:53 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 2422Tactics
I guess she was being sneaky about the cip too; she used to keep asking clients to avoid cip and go with cumoutside despite paying the extra upgrades. She has ghosted and removed her loyal atfs and including owners. Sounds like she's leading to a happy life.
Originally Posted by Acord
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 21:44 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 200She was fantastic, but she's retired
And unless someone knows different, I think she's done.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 20:30 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 51Lisa at East Broadway Chinatown
Very nice slim small tits but very nice body lady. Massage was meh and not why I am there. She gave very good BBBJ while I sat on the massage table. She's probably one of the best I've seen. I wanted to fuck and it took some negotiation and she agreed to fuck for $200 total. I put her on her back and just fucked the god damn hell out of her. I like that I can push her legs back to the point her ass is lifting up off of the massage bed so I can really push my rod into her. She can really take a good dick. $200 all bb cip. Great deal. Shower was a bit shitty but better than nothing since I def wanted to clean up after.
-
03-30-23 18:43 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 212Dina from specialguestGFE, was from Pearls / EC.
Originally Posted by Paritosh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





