Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7768

    Sayuri

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Sayuri DDY. She has two good reviews on here and one bad from her first day. She was awesome in my book. No nipple hair at all. I sucked them both hard. I will keep giving accurate information here.

    Her bad review on another site is from a poster that has 3 reviews over the past 3 years and each one is a no for some DDY girl who was actually good (was Solene and Catia -- Brazilians).

    She asked for 200 for bbfscip and got her down to 100 easy.

    But again, Everyone will ask for 200 and can be taken down to 100 or at least 150.
    I thought JavLuvr and Jmart were the two guys that saw Sayuri DDY. They are pretty stand up and accurate dudes.

    Good news on $100. Shyguy got it even cheaper anyway.

  2. #7767

    Some difference

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Sayuri DDY. She has two good reviews on here and one bad from her first day. She was awesome in my book. No nipple hair at all. I sucked them both hard. I will keep giving accurate information here.

    Her bad review on another site is from a poster that has 3 reviews over the past 3 years and each one is a no for some DDY girl who was actually good (was Solene and Catia -- Brazilians).

    She asked for 200 for bbfscip and got her down to 100 easy.

    But again, Everyone will ask for 200 and can be taken down to 100 or at least 150.
    The only one so far that wouldn't budge on 200 is "maho" which was a darn waste. But I guess too many are paying her that cash to make her the cow. YMMV.

  3. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Naya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/naya - finally rotating new talent in. They've had an extended period with the current girls. Should be $100/$200 standard before you charm discounts.

    LOL update:

    Sayuri DDY - 2 terrible reviews plus nipple hair. WTF?
    Sayuri DDY. She has two good reviews on here and one bad from her first day. She was awesome in my book. No nipple hair at all. I sucked them both hard. I will keep giving accurate information here.

    Her bad review on another site is from a poster that has 3 reviews over the past 3 years and each one is a no for some DDY girl who was actually good (was Solene and Catia -- Brazilians).

    She asked for 200 for bbfscip and got her down to 100 easy.

    But again, Everyone will ask for 200 and can be taken down to 100 or at least 150.

  4. #7765
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Naya pleasure-palace?
    Pics are her. Asks 200 for bbfscip. Offer 100 she will take it.

  5. #7764

    Lisa Chinatown East Broadway

    Quote Originally Posted by MessyMarvin  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Was this your first session with Lisa or have you seen her before?
    I've been meaning to see her and finally went but it was my first time. She wanted to finish me of with just BBBJ on the first visit but I insisted on going for the full menu.

  6. #7763
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorPizza  [View Original Post]
    Very nice slim small tits but very nice body lady. Massage was meh and not why I am there. She gave very good BBBJ while I sat on the massage table. She's probably one of the best I've seen. I wanted to fuck and it took some negotiation and she agreed to fuck for $200 total. I put her on her back and just fucked the god damn hell out of her. I like that I can push her legs back to the point her ass is lifting up off of the massage bed so I can really push my rod into her. She can really take a good dick. $200 all bb cip. Great deal. Shower was a bit shitty but better than nothing since I def wanted to clean up after.
    Nice! Was this your first session with Lisa or have you seen her before?

  7. #7762

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTomTed  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her in NYC but she's on the road. Which shop does she work out of in Boston and Phily? I know the ones in DC and Dallas.

    I also noticed her profile has been deleted off TER. I don't think that's a good sign.
    Just text her. She's responsive.

  8. #7761
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Played like a fiddle.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    I guess she was being sneaky about the cip too; she used to keep asking clients to avoid cip and go with cumoutside despite paying the extra upgrades. She has ghosted and removed her loyal atfs and including owners. Sounds like she's leading to a happy life.
    Yup. As I said before I saw her A LOT. Still recovering from that financial crisis. And that statement was true, always outside for a long time. It was the heat of the moment for both of us and she allowed it. You too huh? My heart hurt when she stopped working / replying. Bittersweet ending to a fucking legend. And the dude that has game enough to get her to leave is a fucking legend as well.

  9. #7760

    Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by Acord  [View Original Post]
    May / Chloe was one of the best in the game! Saw her the most out of any provider. To the point I trusted BBFS. Best CIP in my life. Each time. Happy she found a wallet and love. But damn do I miss her beautiful self.
    I guess she was being sneaky about the cip too; she used to keep asking clients to avoid cip and go with cumoutside despite paying the extra upgrades. She has ghosted and removed her loyal atfs and including owners. Sounds like she's leading to a happy life.

  10. #7759

    She was fantastic, but she's retired

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Dina from specialguestGFE, was from Pearls / EC.
    And unless someone knows different, I think she's done.

  11. #7758

    Lisa at East Broadway Chinatown

    Very nice slim small tits but very nice body lady. Massage was meh and not why I am there. She gave very good BBBJ while I sat on the massage table. She's probably one of the best I've seen. I wanted to fuck and it took some negotiation and she agreed to fuck for $200 total. I put her on her back and just fucked the god damn hell out of her. I like that I can push her legs back to the point her ass is lifting up off of the massage bed so I can really push my rod into her. She can really take a good dick. $200 all bb cip. Great deal. Shower was a bit shitty but better than nothing since I def wanted to clean up after.

  12. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Paritosh  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing lot of posts about Asian Provider with BBFS service.

    I am looking for non Asian BBFS. Probably in range $300. Any suggestions?
    Dina from specialguestGFE, was from Pearls / EC.

  13. #7756

    Anyone seen Naya pleasure-palace?

    Anyone seen Naya pleasure-palace?

  14. #7755
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that was definitely one of the reason some dummy felt in love with her and took her away from this LOL I'm sure we see her sooner than later as owner of one of these spa.
    May / Chloe was one of the best in the game! Saw her the most out of any provider. To the point I trusted BBFS. Best CIP in my life. Each time. Happy she found a wallet and love. But damn do I miss her beautiful self.

  15. #7754

    Linda-New Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by ConDiamond22  [View Original Post]
    How was Linda? Going to check out the spa tomorrow.
    Didn't session with her, met her, not as pretty as Nicole or Kim, 6. 5 out of 10?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape