Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37816

    It depends on the girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    What tip would you recommend leaving?
    Tips requested have been anywhere from 140 to 200 depending on the lady.

  2. #37815

    Tranquility

    Hi everybody, does anybody know if Tiffany or Mimi are still there? Thanks!

  3. #37814
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    I always leave one with tip on table so it's always an easy transition with minimum to no haggle.
    What tip would you recommend leaving?

  4. #37813
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Do I need to bring my own condom for FS at Peaceful? I went there once and just got a BJ but can't remember if they supplied a condom or used Saran Wrap.
    I always leave one with tip on table so it's always an easy transition with minimum to no haggle.

  5. #37812

    61X main /4X Salem busted

    Uncle LEO at both these places on Wednesday. Heads up!

  6. #37811

    Peaceful Wakefield

    Do I need to bring my own condom for FS at Peaceful? I went there once and just got a BJ but can't remember if they supplied a condom or used Saran Wrap.

  7. #37810
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Great thorough review! I've had Yo-yo and was initially a little skeptical due to her physical appearance. But wow did she make up for it in enthusiasm and massage skills. I went from wanting to leave to melting in her hands. Her foot massage is great. I saw Tiffany and she is my type. Short spinnerish type. I will try her soon.

    I like this location a lot. Rooms are very private, dark, comfortable. But last time I went there was an awful awful smell. Think TD Garden men's room. Hopefully it was a one time thing.

    Between 139, Blush, Eastern, and 732 we have a Bermuda quadrangle of great go to places.
    My understanding with very few exceptions there almost all HJ only. Feel free to PM if more.

  8. #37809

    Seven Thirty Two Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNaive  [View Original Post]
    The shop has been hiring some new talent. I know of three recent ones, but I have not had a massage from the third. Aside from Summer, there are two others that I met last fall.

    I generally go for a one-hour massage, because the therapeutic part is a key thing I'm looking. Of course, I also like to leave happy.

    Yoyo is 29, very strong, a bit chubby, uncommonly enthusiastic, and eager to please. I noticed that she knew what I liked, starting with walking on my back, and going right through the ending. If your body is aching and needs a strong massage, she is among the strongest masseuses who have worked on me, and that's saying something.

    Tiffany, about 30, is slender but strong. Also friendly and, amazingly, she knew what I liked without asking. For example, she did not ask before she walked on my back. Most masseuses would ask in advance. I asked her, you knew already I liked this, right? She said yes. And at the end, I asked if she knew everything about what I liked, and she said yes again, the phone lady told her. I would not be surprised if she knew how I tipped before I did, too.

    "The phone lady" is probably Summer. She seems to come in less often, perhaps avoiding burnout, instead hiring others who she schedules and manages. But she also tells them the various things she does, seemingly in detail. The result is that you get similar high quality service from any of the masseuses you happen to draw. BTW I have found "the phone lady" very responsive to SMS requests for appointments.

    If you become a regular there, and treat the ladies well, you will probably get similar treatment. I am not an exhorbitant tipper, but I definitely pay for various extras (which so far do not include BJ or FS). I guess some guys would not like intimate information about them being shared in the shop, but I imagine it is very common indeed at any shop.
    Great thorough review! I've had Yo-yo and was initially a little skeptical due to her physical appearance. But wow did she make up for it in enthusiasm and massage skills. I went from wanting to leave to melting in her hands. Her foot massage is great. I saw Tiffany and she is my type. Short spinnerish type. I will try her soon.

    I like this location a lot. Rooms are very private, dark, comfortable. But last time I went there was an awful awful smell. Think TD Garden men's room. Hopefully it was a one time thing.

    Between 139, Blush, Eastern, and 732 we have a Bermuda quadrangle of great go to places.

  9. #37808

    Two New at Seven Thirty Two

    The shop has been hiring some new talent. I know of three recent ones, but I have not had a massage from the third. Aside from Summer, there are two others that I met last fall.

    I generally go for a one-hour massage, because the therapeutic part is a key thing I'm looking. Of course, I also like to leave happy.

    Yoyo is 29, very strong, a bit chubby, uncommonly enthusiastic, and eager to please. I noticed that she knew what I liked, starting with walking on my back, and going right through the ending. If your body is aching and needs a strong massage, she is among the strongest masseuses who have worked on me, and that's saying something.

    Tiffany, about 30, is slender but strong. Also friendly and, amazingly, she knew what I liked without asking. For example, she did not ask before she walked on my back. Most masseuses would ask in advance. I asked her, you knew already I liked this, right? She said yes. And at the end, I asked if she knew everything about what I liked, and she said yes again, the phone lady told her. I would not be surprised if she knew how I tipped before I did, too.

    "The phone lady" is probably Summer. She seems to come in less often, perhaps avoiding burnout, instead hiring others who she schedules and manages. But she also tells them the various things she does, seemingly in detail. The result is that you get similar high quality service from any of the masseuses you happen to draw. BTW I have found "the phone lady" very responsive to SMS requests for appointments.

    If you become a regular there, and treat the ladies well, you will probably get similar treatment. I am not an exhorbitant tipper, but I definitely pay for various extras (which so far do not include BJ or FS). I guess some guys would not like intimate information about them being shared in the shop, but I imagine it is very common indeed at any shop.

  10. #37807
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    New talent, Candy, I meet her the other day while I was visiting Jenn. Slim very cute. Have not tried her yet but I see a review on rub maps but I gave up my premium membership, just not worth $27 a month. I would love to see the reviews on Candy if anyone still has rub maps and wouldn't mind sharing, pm or otherwise. Jenn has departed Jade, had a visit with her on her last day there on Sunday, Been seeing her steady in and out of the shop since she got here two years ago. She hates this work and she's going back to China for a while to spend time with family. Plan on seeing Candy soon but would love some Intel if anyone has some.
    Summary of Candy Review is "Attractive, Standard HJ with UTC up Top." Sent you the Detailed Review. Check Your PM's.

  11. #37806
    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFire  [View Original Post]
    I had an above average experience in Braintree with Tiffany good looking early 40's offered a full menu that I didn't partake small boobs if that matters. I passed on the massage just went at it as my meds were peaking at the moment. Finished with 69 HJ with panties on 60/100. Great attitude imo. I never got along well with Sunny myself, but enjoyed myself this time. Stay safe.
    What meds do you use? Thinking of trying something as I'm older and having some issues. Not sure about the gas station ED pills because I've read they can make you feel sick. But the "real" stuff like viagra or others, you either need a prescription or the online places mail them to your house. That's a no-go for me since I'm married.

  12. #37805

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFire  [View Original Post]
    I had an above average experience in Braintree with Tiffany good looking early 40's offered a full menu that I didn't partake small boobs if that matters. I passed on the massage just went at it as my meds were peaking at the moment. Finished with 69 HJ with panties on 60/100. Great attitude imo. I never got along well with Sunny myself, but enjoyed myself this time. Stay safe.
    My experience was similar. Beautiful girl, very hot body and for now at least doesn't appear jaded and has a good attitude and appears to genuinely enjoy her work.

  13. #37804

    Family fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I do! She isn't in Weymouth!

    Different Sunny than the one Roscoe is inquiring about.
    I had an above average experience in Braintree with Tiffany good looking early 40's offered a full menu that I didn't partake small boobs if that matters. I passed on the massage just went at it as my meds were peaking at the moment. Finished with 69 HJ with panties on 60/100. Great attitude imo. I never got along well with Sunny myself, but enjoyed myself this time. Stay safe.

  14. #37803
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChin61  [View Original Post]
    Gangsters had a gun battle up there one night last week in front of the shop. It doesn't seem to be open now.
    What town is this?

  15. #37802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    A new jack shack in Lex

    Here is a new place for you, good people. Most of you (all?) have never heard about it. Google Green Tea Spa in Lex — you will have an address (on Mass Av) and the phone number. Don't be confused by the Facebook page that will pop up, it's remnants of the previous legit spa at this spot. The place is fairly small, with two massage rooms. Only one provider there. Not a beauty queen, but still acceptable. Surprisingly good massage skills. DATY combined with deep fingering. You may like it. You can ask me for details, but I pretty much said everything here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape