Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 43535
-
03-29-23 07:26 #37805Senior Member

Posts: 166Family fun
I had an above average experience in Braintree with Tiffany good looking early 40's offered a full menu that I didn't partake small boobs if that matters. I passed on the massage just went at it as my meds were peaking at the moment. Finished with 69 HJ with panties on 60/100. Great attitude imo. I never got along well with Sunny myself, but enjoyed myself this time. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 21:43 #37804Senior Member

Posts: 889What town is this?
Originally Posted by SilverChin61
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 21:17 #37803Senior Member

Posts: 1247A new jack shack in Lex
Here is a new place for you, good people. Most of you (all?) have never heard about it. Google Green Tea Spa in Lex — you will have an address (on Mass Av) and the phone number. Don't be confused by the Facebook page that will pop up, it's remnants of the previous legit spa at this spot. The place is fairly small, with two massage rooms. Only one provider there. Not a beauty queen, but still acceptable. Surprisingly good massage skills. DATY combined with deep fingering. You may like it. You can ask me for details, but I pretty much said everything here.
-
03-28-23 20:35 #37802Senior Member

Posts: 153Jade Asian Weymouth
New talent, Candy, I meet her the other day while I was visiting Jenn. Slim very cute. Have not tried her yet but I see a review on rub maps but I gave up my premium membership, just not worth $27 a month. I would love to see the reviews on Candy if anyone still has rub maps and wouldn't mind sharing, pm or otherwise. Jenn has departed Jade, had a visit with her on her last day there on Sunday, Been seeing her steady in and out of the shop since she got here two years ago. She hates this work and she's going back to China for a while to spend time with family. Plan on seeing Candy soon but would love some Intel if anyone has some.
-
03-28-23 16:16 #37801Banned Member

Posts: 1036Sunny
Yes, I do! She isn't in Weymouth!
Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit
[View Original Post]
Different Sunny than the one Roscoe is inquiring about.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 13:10 #37800Banned Member

Posts: 46Which is it?
This is very similar to your review of Coco at this location from 6 months ago, so is there a new Coco working there? Or did you post the same review twice for some reason? And for some reason acting like she was new and you'd never seen her before?
Originally Posted by Packman12
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Packman12
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:52 #37799Senior Member

Posts: 172Well that's interesting, an old favorite who had been out of town for a while had texted me that she was now working there, I told her I'd come see her soon but when I texted her last week to make an appointment she'd gone radio silent, police report includes "Several businesses storefront glass windows and numerous parked cars sustained damaged after being struck by stray bullets. No injuries were reported."
Originally Posted by SilverChin61
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:25 #37798Senior Member

Posts: 44Agree
For .4 half hour good massage, like the tease with fingers around the boys inner thighs and ass. She allowed over clothes roaming below and under up top, good ending. 4 tip out the door with water, said no extra other than roaming and typical finish. Think her name was Lisa pretty blonde late 40's.
Originally Posted by GamaDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:11 #37797Regular Member

Posts: 11New place in Tham
I was thinking that it was easy to read between the lines. I was happy there, and I'm planning to go back. Like I said, you can PM me for the details.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:45 #37796Senior Member

Posts: 120I would say it's not really worth it, but once in a while I indulge. Tranquility in Weymouth has hot girls and do the 4 hands.
Originally Posted by SouthShoreGuy3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:35 #37795Senior Member

Posts: 120Oriental Bodywork
I've posted about this place before, but just another pitch to say it's one of the most consistent I found. Depends what you're looking for I guess. Tranquility in Weymouth has better looking girls but I personally find the constant upsells and haggling annoying. OB you get a decent massage and a great ending with attractive girls.
-
03-28-23 09:52 #37794Senior Member

Posts: 153Sunny
There's a Sunny I saw at Dandelion a couple weeks ago, don't know if she's the same one you're looking for.
Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 23:01 #37793Senior Member

Posts: 144They advertise on the bedpage and skipthegames. Based on this, a lot of good stuff should be available. Will check them out.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:44 #37792Senior Member

Posts: 520Legit or not?
Dude, you could at least tell us if it's a massage-only place (legit), or if there is happiness to be found!
Originally Posted by CraneGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 21:55 #37791Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunny?
Does anyone know where Sunny from Family in Braintree went? Back in February, She told me that at the end of the month she was moving to a different place in Weymouth. I was under the impression that she went to Dandy but I just went there tonight (Monday) and she was nowhere to be found. I was disappointed.










Reply With Quote





