Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 552 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Rio is back at kittens and her BBBJ and riding skills are as hot as ever.
    Have an at?

  2. #4825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I'm a bit of a fan and I would have caught on. Hence why I was asking this thread. I didn't see any of that though. Can anyone else confirm?
    From what I heard (from another stripper) was she was drinking too much, and despite numerous warnings by management, would still be at work drunk. I only experienced her a couple times there, and she seemed fine to me.

  3. #4824

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I'm a bit of a fan and I would have caught on. Hence why I was asking this thread. I didn't see any of that though. Can anyone else confirm?
    She didn't trash the place that I ever saw. She was rather vague and diplomatic when the subject came up.

  4. #4823

    Rio is back at Kittens

    Rio is back at kittens and her BBBJ and riding skills are as hot as ever.

  5. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    She was trashing the place online saying it wasn't safe for the customers to park there, and she posted prices for the rooms which she said they got upset at her for. Sounds like she wore out her welcome there.
    I have to say I'm a bit of a fan and I would have caught on. Hence why I was asking this thread. I didn't see any of that though. Can anyone else confirm?

  6. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Subject change. It's going to hurt my joy seeking nog.

    Why can't Lola go back to pandoras? Rumor has it there was never a reason. There's always a reason. She seemed more bummed than usual. We need her somewhere else sugars is getting less appealing. If I lose my atfs game over. Even you Corona lime.
    She was trashing the place online saying it wasn't safe for the customers to park there, and she posted prices for the rooms which she said they got upset at her for. Sounds like she wore out her welcome there.

  7. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I wish I had a tiny Asian wang. Mandy wanted a Hundo a song for a handy and wouldn't budge on her price at all for me.
    Subject change. It's going to hurt my joy seeking nog.

    Why can't Lola go back to pandoras? Rumor has it there was never a reason. There's always a reason. She seemed more bummed than usual. We need her somewhere else sugars is getting less appealing. If I lose my atfs game over. Even you Corona lime.

  8. #4819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    No see Monse today. See Mandy. She give me deal. She suck my wang and I cum in mouth. 200 $ only take 2 song hahahaha.

    She sure like my wang.
    Sometimes I wish I had a tiny Asian wang. Mandy wanted a Hundo a song for a handy and wouldn't budge on her price at all for me.

  9. #4818
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard  [View Original Post]
    So I only make it to Seattle a couple of times a year. Stopped by Pandora's a while back and made the mistake of not bringing much cash. Assumed there would be an ATM if necessary. As such, I didn't really partake in much.

    So what's the story. Cover charge + house fee for VIP / booth dances + girl's tip? So the prices I'm reading here are just the tips?
    Always bring cash. Don't be rookie.

  10. #4817

    Pandora's Conops?

    So I only make it to Seattle a couple of times a year. Stopped by Pandora's a while back and made the mistake of not bringing much cash. Assumed there would be an ATM if necessary. As such, I didn't really partake in much.

    So what's the story. Cover charge + house fee for VIP / booth dances + girl's tip? So the prices I'm reading here are just the tips?

  11. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Do she play with wang?
    She said she did when I met her at the coffee stand. Try her out and let us know how it goes!

  12. #4815
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    No see Monse today. See Mandy. She give me deal. She suck my wang and I cum in mouth. 200 $ only take 2 song hahahaha.

    She sure like my wang.

  13. #4814
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not all will. Just ask corona. He wang to small, they no gag but he cum hard ok.

    Coronalime for Wa Strip Club Ambassador!
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Indeed! Mighty Quinn is right there too.
    They like Quinn dick better. He pornstar.

    My wang cum fast so I easy.

  14. #4813
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Not really. Meh. But not hideous.
    Do she play with wang?

  15. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me she has a beautiful face to go with that banging body?!
    Not really. Meh. But not hideous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape