Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8271
-
03-30-23 10:34 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 159She was trashing the place online saying it wasn't safe for the customers to park there, and she posted prices for the rooms which she said they got upset at her for. Sounds like she wore out her welcome there.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 08:59 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 99Subject change. It's going to hurt my joy seeking nog.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
Why can't Lola go back to pandoras? Rumor has it there was never a reason. There's always a reason. She seemed more bummed than usual. We need her somewhere else sugars is getting less appealing. If I lose my atfs game over. Even you Corona lime.
-
03-29-23 12:26 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 198Sometimes I wish I had a tiny Asian wang. Mandy wanted a Hundo a song for a handy and wouldn't budge on her price at all for me.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 19:27 #4818I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Always bring cash. Don't be rookie.
Originally Posted by Lombard
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 01:03 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 89Pandora's Conops?
So I only make it to Seattle a couple of times a year. Stopped by Pandora's a while back and made the mistake of not bringing much cash. Assumed there would be an ATM if necessary. As such, I didn't really partake in much.
So what's the story. Cover charge + house fee for VIP / booth dances + girl's tip? So the prices I'm reading here are just the tips?
-
03-27-23 23:54 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 1305She said she did when I met her at the coffee stand. Try her out and let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:20 #4815I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy
No see Monse today. See Mandy. She give me deal. She suck my wang and I cum in mouth. 200 $ only take 2 song hahahaha.
She sure like my wang.
-
03-27-23 22:12 #4814I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
They like Quinn dick better. He pornstar.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
My wang cum fast so I easy.
-
03-27-23 22:10 #4813I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Do she play with wang?
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:05 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 1305Not really. Meh. But not hideous.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 23:39 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 43Please tell me she has a beautiful face to go with that banging body?!
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 18:50 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 120Indica at Pandoras
Anyone seen her recently or know her schedule? Super thin Indian / South Asian hottie?
-
03-25-23 15:01 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 159Star at Pandora's
Has anyone got any info on Star at Pandora's? I saw her there Sunday afternoon but didn't try. She's pretty young, long brown hair. I couldn't find anything using the search feature on here.
-
03-25-23 12:48 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 244Sugars
Never been to Sugars but the 2 girls I like are Ariel and Jayde do they offer any extras in the VIP? Both have hot tight bods!
Originally Posted by DrTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 23:40 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 126I vote same CoronaLime for ambassador. His extensive knowledge and experience is remarkable.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





