Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 552 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8266
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Do she play with wang?
    She said she did when I met her at the coffee stand. Try her out and let us know how it goes!

  2. #4815
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    No see Monse today. See Mandy. She give me deal. She suck my wang and I cum in mouth. 200 $ only take 2 song hahahaha.

    She sure like my wang.

  3. #4814
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not all will. Just ask corona. He wang to small, they no gag but he cum hard ok.

    Coronalime for Wa Strip Club Ambassador!
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Indeed! Mighty Quinn is right there too.
    They like Quinn dick better. He pornstar.

    My wang cum fast so I easy.

  4. #4813
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Not really. Meh. But not hideous.
    Do she play with wang?

  5. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me she has a beautiful face to go with that banging body?!
    Not really. Meh. But not hideous.

  6. #4811
    Please tell me she has a beautiful face to go with that banging body?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Met her at a Lakewood bikini stand today. She'll be at pandora's tonight. She mentioned extras at the club as well as otc after she's comfortable with you. She lives in Seattle. IG is coffeewithlinaa (obviously uses a stage name at the club vs her IG for coffee) I haven't been to any of the clubs here in Seattle since I moved here 8 years ago so I can't speak on what she quoted as being the going rate. But it sounded like the room would cost xxx in addition to time costing xxx, so to me anyway, it sounded pricey. I'm curious as to what exactly she offers. Maybe one of you fine folks could provide some details!

  7. #4810

    Indica at Pandoras

    Anyone seen her recently or know her schedule? Super thin Indian / South Asian hottie?

  8. #4809

    Star at Pandora's

    Has anyone got any info on Star at Pandora's? I saw her there Sunday afternoon but didn't try. She's pretty young, long brown hair. I couldn't find anything using the search feature on here.

  9. #4808

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Sugars yesterday afternoon looking for Visa; she wasn't around. It was quite dead in there, with 4-5 women wandering about. I was somewhat intrigued by the looks of Divine (cute AA girl) and Sam (straight dark hair, banging body). I couldn't turn up any info on either of them by searching this thread and I wonder if anyone has a sense of how adventurous they are in the club (or outside of it). Thanks!
    Never been to Sugars but the 2 girls I like are Ariel and Jayde do they offer any extras in the VIP? Both have hot tight bods!

  10. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not all will. Just ask corona. He wang to small, they no gag but he cum hard ok.

    Coronalime for Wa Strip Club Ambassador!
    I vote same CoronaLime for ambassador. His extensive knowledge and experience is remarkable.

  11. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Since you were there why didn't you take one of them for a trial run? Then you could've provided valuable intel.
    Sam asking for VIP. You will get FS.

  12. #4805

    Italy at Pandora's

    Met her at a Lakewood bikini stand today. She'll be at pandora's tonight. She mentioned extras at the club as well as otc after she's comfortable with you. She lives in Seattle. IG is coffeewithlinaa (obviously uses a stage name at the club vs her IG for coffee) I haven't been to any of the clubs here in Seattle since I moved here 8 years ago so I can't speak on what she quoted as being the going rate. But it sounded like the room would cost xxx in addition to time costing xxx, so to me anyway, it sounded pricey. I'm curious as to what exactly she offers. Maybe one of you fine folks could provide some details!

  13. #4804

    Did you ask them?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Sugars yesterday afternoon looking for Visa; she wasn't around. It was quite dead in there, with 4-5 women wandering about. I was somewhat intrigued by the looks of Divine (cute AA girl) and Sam (straight dark hair, banging body). I couldn't turn up any info on either of them by searching this thread and I wonder if anyone has a sense of how adventurous they are in the club (or outside of it). Thanks!
    Since you were there why didn't you take one of them for a trial run? Then you could've provided valuable intel.

  14. #4803

    Sugars day shift

    I stopped by Sugars yesterday afternoon looking for Visa; she wasn't around. It was quite dead in there, with 4-5 women wandering about. I was somewhat intrigued by the looks of Divine (cute AA girl) and Sam (straight dark hair, banging body). I couldn't turn up any info on either of them by searching this thread and I wonder if anyone has a sense of how adventurous they are in the club (or outside of it). Thanks!

  15. #4802

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not all will. Just ask corona. He wang to small, they no gag but he cum hard ok.

    Coronalime for Wa Strip Club Ambassador!
    Indeed! Mighty Quinn is right there too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape