Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28616
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her link?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nessy/55259040

  2. #28615

    Hennesey

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Definitely sexy but she has that monkey riding her back hard. She's a bit pricey in my opinion also she'll let you go bare if you happen to forget a trash bag.
    Anyone have her link?

  3. #28614

    Kacey

    Hey fellow mongers,

    My friend Kacey is looking for some new friends to play with. I have her digits so if you want to find out what she is all about, just hmu in my PMs. If you have her digits just hit her up.

    Stay safe.

  4. #28613

    Sephora

    Sephora is looking to meet some new friends today. Reach out if you have her digital, PM me if you are an SM and need them.

  5. #28612

    Hennessey / Ezzy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    You could also search for Ezzy / Esmeralda. She was going by that when I saw her a while ago. I remember there were posts about her doing some shady shit, but I had a no drama visit with her. She is very sexy, and that body is soooo nice. I posted about her on post #25496 if you're interested.
    Definitely sexy but she has that monkey riding her back hard. She's a bit pricey in my opinion also she'll let you go bare if you happen to forget a trash bag.

  6. #28611
    Had a return visit last night. She was fresh out the shower in a thong only. Won't go into details other than what you see in her videos is absolutely what you can request and get in person. Giving her a 9. 5 out of ten. If rating only on attitude / cleanliness / performance? 10/10.

  7. #28610

    Hennessey

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    You could also search for Ezzy / Esmeralda. She was going by that when I saw her a while ago. I remember there were posts about her doing some shady shit, but I had a no drama visit with her. She is very sexy, and that body is soooo nice. I posted about her on post #25496 if you're interested.

  8. #28609

    The Heat is on!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this week I was in the area and had a few minutes to spare. Hit the few different numbers I have in the bank that are all connected to the same address. Got an immediate response, I ask for a picture of the "new girl", I do that just to get a chuckle LOL, it is never the real girl but this time to my surprise it was her! Actually a very attractive younger than most of my experiences (maybe 35-40? Petite, really cute face and a tight little kitty. Anyway, after the picture I advised if it was not her I would be leaving, got the room number. As iam walking up the door cracks open and I walk in. To my surprise it was the same girl as the picture. Little humor here! I said I had to pee, little to no English, had to use her phone to translate. She started speaking her language towards the bathroom and another girl popped out of the bathroom! LOL Wasn't sure what was going down when the door started opening. She said it was her sister. LOL yeah whatever! Tried to up sell me on a double but I didn't have time, money or really any interest in all of that at the time. The other girl wasn't nearly as attractive anyway. Negotiated down to $40 and went to work. CBJ followed by several different positions before filling the bag in dog. I kept stopping and took up the full 30 minutes pounding on her little ass. She kept saying don't stop and please cum. LOL. I will do that when I'm ready dear! At one point the other gal peaked out of the bathroom door to check on things. Was a lot of skin smacking and grunting going on!

    For quick easy no hassle setup and the price you really can't beat these options for a good easy nut in my opinion. I just wish they would cut the damn heat back in these rooms! Damn! Worked up a sweat!
    He is so right, Its always a million degrees in the ACS! LOL.

  9. #28608
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    I can never get a hold of her.

  10. #28607

    Search

    Maybe you should try searching Hennessy.

    There are lots of posts about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]

  11. #28606

  12. #28605

    Karma

    Stop by to see this little pawg. Mid 20's, slightly chubby and nice soft body. In and out for 2 Jackson BJ just like her ad shows. Cute and takes direction I will repeats.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123012354

  13. #28604

    Lilly in rva

    Anyone meet with this one? She only massage or full service?

    She def looks real and has a very active Instagram, but just not sure what she offers more than massage?

    https://tryst.link/massage/rvalilly

  14. #28603
    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!
    Pm me I have the actual links.

  15. #28602

    It's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712

    She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.
    Look at how her number is hyphenated, also once you google search the pics your answer comes up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape