Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 37331
-
03-27-23 22:27 #28601Senior Member

Posts: 577Paris
Her donations are pricy, then she upsells when you get started. Ended up wanting $$+ just for a bbj! Mami is smoking crack, LOL. YMMV but I tend to stay away from the GPS type.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 21:07 #28600Senior Member

Posts: 91Paris
Does anyone have any information on this one? I've seen her around a few weeks but don't think I've seen any reports just yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123042233
-
03-27-23 21:01 #28599Senior Member

Posts: 91https://www.maturetube.com/pornstar/clara-red
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 20:35 #28598Regular Member

Posts: 18A good "introduction" to the Crimson experience may be found here: https://hclips.com/videos/8693073/crimson-returns/.
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 20:09 #28597Senior Member

Posts: 111ANy chance you could narrow down the pornhub a bit? Searching "clara Red" brings back 155,000 results!
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 18:09 #28596Banned Member

Posts: 262Back After a Medical Issue
Hello my fellow mongers. I have been out the game since April last year due to a medical issue. I will be near downtown Friday and thinking of finding a FS dream after lunch. I know a lot has changed in the last year and looks like all my contacts have dried up. If anyone is willing to share with an old senior it's appreciated! Inbox me! Be safe! BH44.
-
03-27-23 15:56 #28595Regular Member

Posts: 8Def fake. You can see all her nudes online if you search snorl4 x nude for anyone who wanted to see more.
Originally Posted by Taters2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 13:15 #28594Senior Member

Posts: 417STG is useless
Not for nothing but is STG acting this way for anyone else? I'll choose my city and start trooping through and STG will jump to a different state and city. Not that it was ever really useful but now with all the bullshit ads and chicks wanting deposits it's completely useless.
And oh by the way, I saw a post from a guy who has no problem with deposits. Holy shit, my dude! Just flush your cash down the toilet!
Just for fun, when a gal asks you for a deposit offer her $5 instead and also offer her half of what she's asking. She'll say yes and you know she's faking.
Then move on.
-
03-27-23 11:07 #28593Senior Member

Posts: 1449Fake Fake Fake. 100% fake. So many flags. Your not opposed to deposit for STG providers? So she wants deposit and offers cardates? Come on man. Please don't give deposits to these low hanging fruit. The reason these fakes are around is because somebody is giving it to them. No deposits ever never ever. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by Taters2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 09:53 #28592Senior Member

Posts: 389Yep. Fake.
Total fake. Demanded deposit. Had every reason in the book as to why I should pay it. Even some new ones I hadn't heard before.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
I played along for a bit but got bored.
-
03-27-23 08:48 #28591Regular Member

Posts: 4Think she's just getting back to area. Old number is still good.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 07:55 #28590Senior Member

Posts: 491Don't know if she's in the area but her ads are still up from Feb. Just search her name on STG.
Originally Posted by Taters2019
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-27-23 07:54 #28589Senior Member

Posts: 491I bet all of us want her to be real and if she was, she would be kept very busy. She has a look that screams to me Kryss the second coming. I am going to have to err on the side of fake and a scam. Even the whole photo / video over Snapchat is a flag for me now. Why do that when you can set up an OF account. Good luck and report back if you find her to be real.
Originally Posted by Taters2019
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-27-23 07:22 #28588Senior Member

Posts: 336Tgtbt
The look of the ad combined with the request for a deposit just screams Fake Ad.
Originally Posted by Taters2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 07:11 #28587Senior Member

Posts: 389Sofiya
Morning gentlemen. Visiting monger here. Any intel on Sofiya?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...a/631527689712
She's asking for a deposit which I'm not opposed to but would like to know if she's legit.










Reply With Quote





