Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 43531
-
03-28-23 20:35 #37801Senior Member

Posts: 153Jade Asian Weymouth
New talent, Candy, I meet her the other day while I was visiting Jenn. Slim very cute. Have not tried her yet but I see a review on rub maps but I gave up my premium membership, just not worth $27 a month. I would love to see the reviews on Candy if anyone still has rub maps and wouldn't mind sharing, pm or otherwise. Jenn has departed Jade, had a visit with her on her last day there on Sunday, Been seeing her steady in and out of the shop since she got here two years ago. She hates this work and she's going back to China for a while to spend time with family. Plan on seeing Candy soon but would love some Intel if anyone has some.
-
03-28-23 16:16 #37800Banned Member

Posts: 1036Sunny
Yes, I do! She isn't in Weymouth!
Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit
[View Original Post]
Different Sunny than the one Roscoe is inquiring about.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 13:10 #37799Banned Member

Posts: 46Which is it?
This is very similar to your review of Coco at this location from 6 months ago, so is there a new Coco working there? Or did you post the same review twice for some reason? And for some reason acting like she was new and you'd never seen her before?
Originally Posted by Packman12
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Packman12
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:52 #37798Senior Member

Posts: 172Well that's interesting, an old favorite who had been out of town for a while had texted me that she was now working there, I told her I'd come see her soon but when I texted her last week to make an appointment she'd gone radio silent, police report includes "Several businesses storefront glass windows and numerous parked cars sustained damaged after being struck by stray bullets. No injuries were reported."
Originally Posted by SilverChin61
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:25 #37797Senior Member

Posts: 44Agree
For .4 half hour good massage, like the tease with fingers around the boys inner thighs and ass. She allowed over clothes roaming below and under up top, good ending. 4 tip out the door with water, said no extra other than roaming and typical finish. Think her name was Lisa pretty blonde late 40's.
Originally Posted by GamaDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:11 #37796Regular Member

Posts: 11New place in Tham
I was thinking that it was easy to read between the lines. I was happy there, and I'm planning to go back. Like I said, you can PM me for the details.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:45 #37795Senior Member

Posts: 120I would say it's not really worth it, but once in a while I indulge. Tranquility in Weymouth has hot girls and do the 4 hands.
Originally Posted by SouthShoreGuy3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:35 #37794Senior Member

Posts: 120Oriental Bodywork
I've posted about this place before, but just another pitch to say it's one of the most consistent I found. Depends what you're looking for I guess. Tranquility in Weymouth has better looking girls but I personally find the constant upsells and haggling annoying. OB you get a decent massage and a great ending with attractive girls.
-
03-28-23 09:52 #37793Senior Member

Posts: 153Sunny
There's a Sunny I saw at Dandelion a couple weeks ago, don't know if she's the same one you're looking for.
Originally Posted by RoscoesWetsuit
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 23:01 #37792Senior Member

Posts: 144They advertise on the bedpage and skipthegames. Based on this, a lot of good stuff should be available. Will check them out.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:44 #37791Senior Member

Posts: 520Legit or not?
Dude, you could at least tell us if it's a massage-only place (legit), or if there is happiness to be found!
Originally Posted by CraneGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 21:55 #37790Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunny?
Does anyone know where Sunny from Family in Braintree went? Back in February, She told me that at the end of the month she was moving to a different place in Weymouth. I was under the impression that she went to Dandy but I just went there tonight (Monday) and she was nowhere to be found. I was disappointed.
-
03-27-23 20:03 #37789Banned Member

Posts: 393Maybe
I bet she said "Bella" , not Summer.
Originally Posted by MHunter23
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 18:11 #37788Regular Member

Posts: 11New place in 'tham
I toftt here the other day. I generally don't post much, but I think this might be a diamond in the rough that I wanted to share with my fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by CraneGuy
[View Original Post]
I walked in and was greeted by a very friendly Chinese woman who escorted me to the room. I didn't understand her name, but she said she was the only one working. She had a really good vibe so I felt comfortable from the get go. She looked like she was in her late thirties, but honestly I'm terrible at guessing ages. She may be older. She's got a little belly, but I thought she was cute. I chose to do the hour. She took the house fee while I got ready. The massage was surprisingly good. She got on the table and sat on my upper thighs and had this technique where she was using her thumbs on each side of my spine in a rotating and counter rotating motion. It was different. It felt really good. She has great hands. She asked me not to post anything online. I'll respect her wishes and leave it at that. I will surely be seeing her again next time I'm in town. You can pm me for details.
-
03-27-23 17:38 #37787Regular Member

Posts: 10Definitely different Summer then. I went to Health Ocean Spa at Wey and asked for Summer. A young petite girl answered the door and gestured to an older lady saying Summer. The older lady would have been in 40's who provided service.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





