Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 11214
-
04-05-23 02:04 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 5603Here is a recent pic of my L. A. Baby. Trying to get her to visit me this weekend as I have the entire weekend free. But no luck so far.
Originally Posted by NObserver
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 15:51 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 117Incredible!
Hats off to you! I wish I had even one of these fine baby girls at my disposal.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I only browse here because I don't have the patience or skill to score a sugar baby, but I always enjoy your posts. This time, I felt compelled to add my comment.
Salud!
-
04-02-23 13:09 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 211Nice Hollywood, yes we all pay it for it one way or another as they say, just that some girls will push for clothes, help for something, concerts, vacations, nails, etc. Instead of just asking for money outright like others.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 19:12 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 5603I just paused my seeking account for 3 months. I am only able to keep up with my 3 current regulars so no real need to be on there for now.
los angeles baby - 10 years and going strong - x dancer and currently a pro dom & professional model... but still needs her Daddy - only pay for her trips to vegas and that usually only runs about $$ or $$$ per trip to cover the travel and meals.
las vegas baby - 3 years in - dancer/escort - $ per date and she keeps it professional - but a sweet nice girl that subs for her Daddy
dallas baby - 4 months in - NP - only paying for regular dating expenses - but she has offered to chip in - I may take her up on that - total sub - sucks on demand, anytime anywhere. Says "Yes Daddy" to any request. A real stress reliever.
-
03-31-23 23:31 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just ended a 4 day stacation with my new NP that I met online. No cash deposits but it still cost about 7 bills for everything (airfare, nails, hair, outfits, meals) . Anyone who says they don't pay for pussy is either under 25, an alcoholic or a rock star. Managed to hit it 7 times for about an hour each time. Well worth it. 5'2" - 110 lbs
-
03-30-23 09:31 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 300Photo
Thanks to those of you who raised pimeyes.
I've since changed my photos to ones I verified can't be picked up by the site. What worked was lower res photos.
-
03-30-23 00:29 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 5603I got snipped one year after the start of my sugar career. What I lost in my "load" was more than compensated by piece of mind.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 13:33 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 3338At the bottom of the photos of me it found is a partial URL. If the URL is short enough, though, if you start typing it into your browser, the autocomplete function will very likely fill in a proper address. Then she is on the site that has your pics. It might be easy, it might be hard, for her to go from there to actually you, but just that info (particular organizations) could be highly compromising. I am abandoning sending out the real pix I have been using, will try to generate some new ones and test them out on PimEyes before sending them to a POT.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
Most of the places that have my photos do not surprise me, and I am not in a position to ask them to take them down. As I mentioned earlier it is part of my profession. It is essential that I prevent something I provide a girl doesn't lead to those sites.
And I agree w / the other poster, it is a great way to get photos of other people who look enough like you that you could use those to send to a girl without getting into a hassle.
-
03-29-23 09:02 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 300You're not asking for my advice, but you're going to get it. You need it.
Originally Posted by NitroHX
[View Original Post]
Are you out of your f ing mind?! The minute a girl says she wants to have your baby is the minute you walk out and never return. That's a life sentence. Kids are awesome but not with your pay to play girl. That will be the most expensive Poon you've ever had in your life. You'll pay for it for 18 years and more. Long after the girl is hot and accommodating and pleasant to be around.
It's not even enough to bring your own condoms. If a girl wants a baby and you have money, you're on notice.
Months ago I was with a girl in Tijuana who started pulling me toward her for bareback. I got a sense that maybe she wanted an accident to happen. I never saw her again. Because I practice what I preach. You should practice what I'm preaching here too.
-
03-29-23 08:53 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 300When I run a search, it says that I see the actual destination of the found photos, you have to pay a monthly fee.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
Are you guys doing that? Or is there another way to see where these photos exist.
-
03-29-23 08:08 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 423Facial rec
Thanks for the heads up on the Pimeye site. Tried a few of my pics and they got no hits, BUT I did get a few good look-a-like pictures that are now in my pocket.
-
03-28-23 17:52 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 177Wow thanks for the heads up. I searched my private pic on SA and sure enough lots of positive hits came up. What a scumbag of a website, they have a $80 option where you can pay to have your picture taken down. Needless to say I've deleted my pictures. Again thanks for the warning, never knew this existed. I did search for some of my SB's and found out most of them have done porn and / or * LOL.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 00:51 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 3338Thanks. I don't know technically how to do what you describe, and IDK that I personally would be the person to do this. I am on permanent moderation on this site, I think someone who has freedom to post directly would be a better choice to be a moderator of a new thread. I am not much on the time commitment either.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
That being said, there are topic threads (such as Viagra) that aren't geographic.
I didn't post first about PimEyes, perhaps that person who did would want to step up.
-
03-28-23 00:50 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 685If anyone wants to know why, by 2030,45% of working age women (millenial and gen Z) will be single and childless. . this post sums it up.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 00:36 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 517PimEyes
FFA, I appreciate your many valuable contributions to the overall USASG forum. I came across your contributions to the PimEyes / facial recognition discussion on the Richmond board I believe. As this is a potential game changer for many of us, is there a way to create a higher-level discussion thread accessible to all such that this info isn't just restricted to those who frequent a board you (and some others) participate in? I'm not sure how to make it happen.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





