Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 11214
-
03-24-23 14:59 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 5603Any sugar baby thread or site you find always gives the same advice. It's like SB advice for Karens.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 12:58 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 66Agree
The women on there, and I use the term loosely, are usually unattractive and hate men. They espouse unrealistic expectations to one another and then get angrier and angrier at men because they are not living "their best life. " The attractive SBs are definitely not on Reddit complaining about how men are cheap, and the genuine women who benefit from an SD / SB relationship are also not on there. The bitches on reddit are there because no one wants them and they can't deal with that, so they complain to one another and encourage hating men more.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 11:08 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 300Reddit for Sugar Babies
I created an account on Reddit to view the sugar baby forum which you need to be admitted to.
It's pretty annoying. I recommend it for about a day. I've been reading for like 3 weeks and I'm over it.
It's literally an endless litany of girls asking for advice on some guy, and then every girl responding the same things over and over: drop him immediately. Every single one. There is no reason to not "know your worth" and "ghost him now girl. ".
I have been silent on it for obvious reasons but so many times I want to jump in and say actually that's a pretty reasonable request. Actually 500 per meet is not cheap. Actually wanting intimacy on the first date is not a bad idea because that's what this is about. Actually, I think you need to understand how replaceable you are.
My favorites are the girls who actually legit expect that a sugar daddy will give them a lifestyle where they no longer need to work or contribute to society. Like I imagine there probably guys out there who can do that, and will, I've got to imagine they are incredibly rare. You'd be shocked at how many girls are positively shocked that guys on the site are there to sleep with girls for money and are not there to make their lives better. You'd be surprised at how self aware they are that what they bring to the table is between their legs, but how much they talk about how much it's worth despite the constant barrage of evidence to the contrary. Like every guy who offers 300-500 ppm is a cheap broke ass and every twat is a ticket to financial freedom.
Just incredible.
-
03-24-23 10:59 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 300Holy crap she asked for groceries? That's some bottom feeding sugar right there!
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 22:41 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 5603Sounds like a dime store novel. Like I said before I give some lucky girl a few dollars usually once a year just to remind myself not to. I think the last time was about 16 months ago. Of course we never met.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 17:32 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 119Just got a crying plea for cash in advance.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
Honey kindly help me get few groceries when you're done with the meeting! I've not had breakfast yet because I'm out of groceries. I just hope this request Comes to you positively, you're the only one I'm sharing about myself with. 🥰129392;129392;.
This was my response:
Sorry. I understand. But I don't help out financially have had an intimate in person date. I get requests frequently for help so this is my process. I hope you understand.
-
03-23-23 12:48 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 1388Red flags
When I hear these words or see them texted on my phone, my brain shuts off and I terminate the convo without saying anything else.
Cashapp, deposit, Zelle, Chime, etc. Experienced mongers feel free to add other red flags designed by scammers for scamming simps and suckers.
Cold hard cash is exchanged in person, inside the safety and privacy of the FC, shortly before or soon after the panties hit the floor, the skinny legs are spread wide open, and my mouth or dick is inches away from pussy.
-
03-23-23 10:01 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 3338I am not asking anyone's advice about giving this girl $ online. Of course I am not going to do that. I was hoping someone could search that photo and tell me it was some well known IG model, or at least find it in some way or another. So I could call 'her' on her bullshit. My memory is that this profile has been on the site for some time, which of course is not necessarily an indication that it is NOT a fake.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
I have, on some occasions, given a girl I was just messaging w / a small gift, like a 10 or 20 Starbucks card, with the aim of influencing her. This is obviously for young ones who could be swayed by gestures like that.
-
03-23-23 08:52 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 300What that dude says . I asked a version of this a few weeks ago. Same situation. Was thinking with my ween. Got smacked down here. And they were right. There is literally no reason to send money in advance of an in person date. Girl was like "I got burned before. It's to make sure you're serious. " I almost fell for that. Don't.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 00:29 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 5603What would ever be a reason to send a girl cash in advance? I can't think of one.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 21:13 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 211Sounds sketch. Ask to meet for coffee.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 19:25 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 3338Sleuth
This girl and I have been messaging. She sent me this photo as well as a whole slew of others. Smoking. I have reverse image searched all of them, no hits. However, she asked me to send $, which is a red flag. I did phone her, the connection was bad, but did briefly hear her voice. It did sound foreign (but she says she is from a state other than California).
What do you think?
-
03-22-23 08:57 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 300A plus for your contribution today.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 23:28 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 5603I mean the top left.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 14:10 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 78Where to find tips?
Its been a while and I am getting back into it, any tips or game for how SA is now? I was back on in the 2015-2019 era and it seemed better / easier than now. My profile would be sought out and now its not LOL.









Reply With Quote






