Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5499
-
04-18-23 04:55 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 221Speaking of whiteish pussy anyone know this girl? She a regular?
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 09:05 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 2011White Pussy
Nice whos that girl with the light blue panties? What is she charging?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 16:12 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 402Is that area considered no fly? I know can get around that but just curious.
Seems like some of the youtubers needs to up their game.
There are more silent drones but probably need to disguise the lights.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 16:07 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 402Indies were common before COVID. They coming out again.
I have had more fun with independant girls. A few have taken me back to their friends and we had some fun parties. Tbh also have some experiences I was cool with when I was younger and full of crazy but would not be interested in now.
Pimped girls are all about the money. Long as they provide good service that is cool but in my experience pimped girls have no game in terms of sex skills. The looks are good enough for the young adults but I am looking for 304 with skillz.
Originally Posted by Twopops
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 00:38 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 742P. I. M. p.
So the pimps out there don't like indies working out there period let alone in the hottie gallery where more of the pimps drop off their folks. Don't know if you go out there on a regular but you might if seen real aggressive men harassing a indie girl working. I know it's busy there but most of us will take a look what's south of Fig. And imo they should choose to work down that area. Not saying a pimp won't see her down there but more like the pimp will stay close by to his folks.
Originally Posted by Twopops
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 10:19 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 1388High Tech Fig
Here's the latest and greatest on the blade. Drone shopping.
Hey, why fight bumper to bumper traffic with all the idiots out there not paying attention to the road when you can survey the meat market with your own drone? These chicks of course know that floating thing on the sky is spying on them, so don't lose power or control. If they happen to grab your drone, they will most likely give it to their managers and he will in turn either use it or sell it on eBay!
-
04-04-23 16:54 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 49Independents
Hey guys,
Three, maybe four years ago I could pick up what I call independent latinas. Girls that usually lived locally and came out once in awhile. The service was usually great. Remember a girl name Angel worked north of 50th, used to give a full GFE experience. Shorter thin Latina girl but loved drugs. Anyways, don't seem to see them around anymore. Just these high volume girls working for pimps. Does anyone know what I mean?? Miss those days.
-
04-03-23 21:08 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 221Woah, she does BBBJ? Lucky you. How about BBFS?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 18:27 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 58Picked her up last week. I always see her out there. 100 with a room. I've heard she sometimes asks for 120 and doesn't have a room. Guess it depends on the night.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 15:56 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 1388It's a small hoe world after all--Ladyleelove
I am one of her regulars in Seattle. I travel to WA constantly for my business. I did not know she actually visits LA and walks Figueroa LOL. Might have to discuss that when I bang her again my next business trip to the PNW.
Originally Posted by Chhnk
[View Original Post]
Pics don't do her justice. So much hotter in person. Gives me great BBBJ and loves my DATY technique on her. She actually plays with her nips the closer I get to bring her to orgasm. She is also not always up to date with hedge trimming so my last date that sweet pussy was bushy. I have a fetish for this LOL.
I will probably fuck her again much, much sooner than any of you. When do you think she will be on Fig again? This year? Nah.
-
03-28-23 17:28 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 58Shoot me a PM if you don't mind. If not it's all good.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:41 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 58Yeah the one between 69th and 70th. She's always posted up on 69th.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:11 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 2011She has a Room?
Originally Posted by Iggle20
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:09 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 1388$150 for a Barbie like Winter is not bad, considering I seen morbidly obese BBW chicks charging the same if not more. Of course, beauty is subjective and there are dudes out there who probably think she is ugly. Like the other poster said her old IG with 50 K followers was banned by Meta. If I tell you her new handle FB will delete that one too, and I like following the girls I have fucked on SM. Regarding her porn videos online, I download them to my device as soon as they are posted because I know these videos don't last very long, often only a few days or even hours. So unless you are at my house watching March Madness with me over some hot wings and beer, I don't know how I can share my WinterBunnie videos with you.
Originally Posted by Iggle20
[View Original Post]
Yeah Fig can be a hottie candy store sometimes LOL. Some notable examples below.
Originally Posted by Sicicecold
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 03:13 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 58Picked her up earlier tonight. Didn't want to spend $150 but she was looking so fine in a schoolgirl skirt I couldn't resist. Definitely the hottest girl I've seen on fig. Service was OK, not great.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Wondering if you can share her IG or that porn video you found online.












Reply With Quote





